Chapter two - Tough

Belong(s) To

"Why?"

"Excuse me?" 

"Why didn't you come last night?" 

I could tell he's mad by how firm his voice was.
He also had that stare which was real cold as it could freeze the whole world within a minute.
But, what is he thinking? I should be the one who mad, not him.

"How about you? You didn't come, or did you? Even if you did, what kind of person are you to let someone you barely know to wait alone in a public place for ing 1hour? Did you expect she or he will trust you?"

My voice was as firm as he was.
I hope this would open his eyes that not every girls in this universe like to wait for something that she doesn't even know if it will truly happen.
In return, he remained silent.
He doesn't even move an inch, just like a statue, staring down on the floor.
I thought my statement was quite clear, there is no need i should be facing him this long. So, i stepped my way out of the classroom.

❇×⚜×❇

As i walked along the school hall, the girls were glaring at me with those killer-faces. 
I have no idea why, it's not like they know what's going on between me and Yunhyeong or maybe Junhoe.

"Yah! Han Ah Ra!" Hyemin who came out of nowhere, whispered, calling my name. She seems cautious.

"Hey, what's wrong? Why the girls look like they're going to eat me?"

"What did you and Junhoe do in the class?"

"We did nothing. I just-"

"I'm sorry but you're so dead. As soon as Junhoe entered your class, the girls started gathering in front of the door. They probably heard everything"

"What? Are you serious? What the actual-"

 

"Han Ah Ra"

. I cursed under my breath.
I haven't even finished my words but the grim reaper already called me. 
Oh, god.. Let me live in peace.....

With all my courage, i turned around.
As i expected, 4 even 5 girls gathered around me.
Truthfully, they were truly a beauty.
They have everything like pretty fair skin, perfect double eyelids, rosy pink cheeks and also their cherrish pink thin lips.
I wonder if they can look more friendly..

"So.. Let's go straight to the point. Do you have any special relationship with Junhoe?" The red-haired asked.

"I don't think so"

"I overheard your conversation. Did he ask you out on the previous day? And.. You ended up abandon him"

"It's not like what you think"


"YOU UGLY RAT!! HE DOESN'T DESERVE THAT KIND OF TREATMENT!!"


She was all-stable when she first talked to me but after all these misunderstanding, she lost control of her body and turned into a crazy chick!
The last thing i remembered was she swung her hand in the air, went for a really hard slap on my cheek. Everything was pitch black after that as i closed my eyes tightly.

I'm not sure what's going on but i just heard a loud gasp from people around me.
Wait? What happened?
Her slap was so weak until i couldn't even feel it or what.

I dared myself to open my eyes.
And as soon as i opened it, i couldn't believe what i just saw.
It seems like this guy in front of me. 
I mean, Junhoe.. took the slap?
His cheek was pretty red, so there's no doubt about that!
The red-haired girl seems really shocked as well. She even got on her knees begging for forgiveness with tears flowing down on her cheeks.

Junhoe grabbed me by my arm and dragged me out of that place, leaving the red-haired girl without a single glance.
The atmosphere was really bad.
Really ing bad.
All eyes were fixed on me, but Junhoe kept on saying, 

"Don't look at them"..

Somehow, it makes my heart flatters.
Like seriously, the way he convinced me like that when i do need it is something i could never imagine from him.
No wonder many girls fell for him.


He brought me to the back of the school. There were no other students beside me and Junhoe.
The sky was cloudy, the clouds were showing its dark colour and the air was pretty cold, it kept brushing my skin which made me shiver a lil bit.
Everything was dark and cold, including his aura.
There were a couple minutes of silence before i decided to open my mouth.

 

"Well, um, thank you?"


"You don't have to" he replied shortly before continuing,

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry for everything. For the trouble, for the mistreat. I should've not done it. I'm a really bad person, i know" 
He confessed with husky voice of his.

I was surprised as well to be honest.
I never thought someone like him would apologize for what he has done like that.
Especially apologize toward a nobody like me. Yes, i'm a nobody compare to him who is really popular with girls always around him and all.

"You make me realize that not every girls are the same. There are many more to see. Like you, you are the different one" 

Once again, he succeed make my heart flatters. See? Actually, i'm not that different. I just happen to hate being alone in such a public place. Which is why i got mad at him for letting me wait that long even in the end i found out that he didn't really mean to ask me out from the beginning. 

He let out a big sigh before turned his back away from my view.
He made his way to where i was standing with smile plastered on his lips.
A smile which kinda different. 
A tender smile.


"Anyway.., let's do a proper date next time"


❇×⚜×❇

I rested my chin on my desk, thinking about how many s that happen in a day. There were a lot!
My day totally changed from the boring and peaceful one to the chaotic one.
I'm still not used to it. It's hard.


Suddenly, my view got blocked as there was somekind of plastic bag placed right in front of my eyes.
I looked up and found Yunhyeong who was standing in front of my desk. 
I exchanged look with him and he instructed me to take a look on what inside the plastic bag, so i did.
There were a food paper bag and a ing banana milk inside which bring me so much joy and happiness.

"I knew you've been through a lot"
He smiled softly before he took a chair to sit on.

I stared at him in awe, he did know what happen but he didn't bother by it. 
I took out the food paper bag he gave me and decided to take a peek on whats inside.
And it's a burger. 

"Are these really for me!?"

"Yea,.. you must be hungry, right?"
He pat my head gently.

"You really are an angel! Fyi, i love banana milk so damn much. Nice choice!!!" 
I replied perkily which caused him to giggled.


I ate the burger gratefully.
Every bites of it make me feel a lot better.
The beef tastes amazing with its melted cheese wrapped around it. What a bless!
It's been a long time since the last time i ate a burger. 

As i was enjoying my food, Yunhyeong couldn't bring his eyes off of me. 
He kept eyeing in every moves i make. 
Even when i had some leftover around my mouth, he noticed it rightaway and removed it afterward.
The way he stares at me makes my heart flatters as it has some sweet feeling on it. 

 

"Hey, stop that" 

"Stop what?"

"Stop staring at me like that. You make me feel embarrassed" 

"Really? Then stop being cute. I couldn't take my eyes off you" he said while ruffling my hair.

I could feel my cheeks burnt like hell.
My heart is going to explode in any second.
I clenched my fist and took a deep breath to hold everything in.
Exhale.. Inhale.. Exhale.. Inhale..
Calm ing down, Ah Ra. 
I hope he doesn't pay much attention to my face right now.


Hell, he does!

He ended up teasing me about how red my face was, he said it was as red as boiled crab. How embarrassing!
The next thing he did was purposively complimented me with a ton of word 'cute' which made me feel even more embarrassed.
But still.., I enjoy every little times i spent with him right now.

 


"Han Ah Ra!!"
A sudden loud-annoying-voice appeared out of nowhere, filling the entire quite class.


I switched my attention to where the voice came from.
Yunhyeong turned his head as well.
It was no other than Hyemin.
Somehow she looks surprised.
She mouthed me something, but i couldn't understand.
After a couple of tries, i finally understood.
She was asking me about Yunhyeong.
Oh! I forgot to tell her about last night incident!

 

"Hello.. You must be Ah Ra's friend! Nice to meet you"

Yunhyeong stood up and bowed politely at Hyemin.
I can tell Hyemin was pretty surprised and unready by his sudden act. 
Her expression explained it all.

"Ah yea, nice to meet you too"

She bowed at him awkwardly. 
It was extremely funny to see how tense her body was, with that forced-smile on her lips.
There wasn't anything more awkward than Hyemin to Yunhyeong. Lol.


Hyemin ran to me as soon as the awkward moment ended. 
She pretended to hug me but she actually didn't. She just wants to choke me to dead.

"You ! You got so many explanation to do" Hyemin whispered with her teeth gritted.

"I love you too, Hyemin. I love you too" i replied cockily which made her got even mad.

 
-


After a lot of chit-chat with Hyemin also Yunhyeong, the bell finally rang.
Sadly breaktime was over.
Yunhyeong bid me a goodbye before he went back to his seat, while Hyemin just rushed back to her class without saying anything.
I guess, she haven't do her homework lol.

.

I was waiting for my chairmate to show up but when she came, she just took her bag and left me.
I literally shocked at the moment.
She didn't even give a single glance at me nor speak a word before she left.

It's like... I'm not exist.

I hate myself for being such a coward, didn't ask her why she did so.
I was too scared.. Too scared of being hurt by her answer.
Because i know i didn't threat her well, we rarely talk to each other.
I'm not that kind of someone with a lot of topics, and so is she.
Let's say, we couldn't get along well...

I should've been prepared for this kind of thing to happen since i received a lot of hate lately because of Junhoe thingy.
And i'm pretty sure it must be one of the reason she left.

I'm afraid to be alone all over again.

I don't have that many friends in my class. 
They've always been busy with their own things.

I always left behind. Always.

Everytime i try to blend in, their responses aren't really good.
Sometimes they don't listen to what i say and sometimes they do but they just give me a short response.
I often cry silently because of how lonely i am, how much i suffer from this bull.

I don't know who else i could share this problem with. 
I know Hyemin also struggling with her own problems, so i don't wanna burden her with mine.
Yunhyeong presence doesn't really help either. He's not my boyfriend nor someone i can open myself with, but having him as someone who supports me makes me feel a lil bit better.
And of course I also got hates because of that.


""She's alone now. She deserves it haha. She was a toward Junhoe. But, what did Yunhyeong do with that earlier?"

"Yunhyeong is an angel, he knows how lonely she was so he came to cheer her up. Only to cheer her up. But she prolly thinks that he likes her"

"Omg you're right! HAHAHHA Yunhyeong better stay away from her before she becomes such annoying stalker who beg for his love""


I know i should've not listened to what they said about me, but even if i try not to, i still heard it. And it hurts.
It hurts how they make their own conclusion about me. 
And there's no point of getting angry or defining myself because it will make everything more complicated.

.
.

In a matter of time, the anger i've been holding turned into tears which started flowing down on my cheeks.
What kind of person who would cry in the middle of a class? The answer is me.
Yeah, i ed up. I know.

I ran out of my classroom.
Ran to wherever i could to calm myself down. 
Rooftop would be a good place to release everything!
My vision was kinda blurry as i kept on running with my eyes half-closed.

After stair to stair, i finally made it to the top floor of my school.
The door which led to the rooftop itself is on the end of the hall.
Almost there, c'mon!


World really against me as i accidentally brought myself bumped into someone on the way to the rooftop's door.
Someone with a really hard-broad-chest.
I almost fell but he managed to hold my arms.
My forehead hurts and when i was busy caressing it, this 'someone' suddenly lifted my chin.
I startled a lil bit when he did so.

"Ah Ra?"

"What happened? Why are you crying? Is it because of me?"

My eyes widen as soon as i saw who's right in front of me. 
Correction, right in front of my face.

Junhoe!?

NO WAY! There is no ing way Junhoe would see my face at this current state.
I tried to cover my face but he pulled my hands away.
His thumbs reached my cheeks, wiping it gently while staring deeply into my eyes.
I couldn't even speak a word because how nervous i am.

 

 


"Ah Ra! Are you oka-"

Another voice appeared behind me which was echoed around the quite hall.
I brushed off Junhoe's hands of me in reflect and quickly turned my attention to the owner of the voice.

It's Yunhyeong.

 

----

 

Hi, um, i'm back.
Thank you for all who read this story.
And even i dont really have that much subscriber, i will keep on updating~
Thank you xxx