Chapter one - Dream

Belong(s) To

Hi, my name is Han Ah Ra. I'm in my fresh year which means i'm a 10th grader student. Let's say i'm an average girl with nothing special in particular such as i'm not pretty, i'm not popular and i'm not really good at academic thingy either.
My life was completely far from word 'interesting' before the day something happens to change my life.

"Ah Ra, why don't you try to date someone this year?" 

The girl who was standing besides me asked.
She is my one and only best friend, Oh Hyemin.
She has dark brown short hair, sparkling round eyes and thin lips. Her features near the word 'perfect'. No wonder if she's pretty popular compared to me. 

"No" 

I simply replied while putting my books in my locker.

"Why? You haven't been dating for god-knows-how-long"

"Hey, i'm not as popular as you. It's just impossible somebody will ask me out"

"But, i can help you!" 

Once again, she tried her best to persuade me.
But no. I have no intention for dating anyone since the last time i fell for someone really bad.

"Hey, Han Ah Ra"

"What!?"

As soon as i turned my back, my body flinched a bit to see who that was. 
I couldn't believe my own eyes.
I exchanged look with Hyemin but she seems clueless.

It's that hot popular guy,.
Koo Junhoe.

"Uh, sorry. I thought you were my friend" I tried my best not to stutter and being casual.

"Well, i'm your friend. Aren't i?"

His face moved closer to mine then his lips turned into a smirk.
I could see his features clearly!
His captive eyes, good-shape nose also his y full lips......
I'm such a liar if i say i don't find him hot. 
I have never seen him this close before, i usually see him through the crowd from far place.

"Yea, maybe? Why?"

"Do you want to go out with me tonight?"

I swear i almost choke on his words.
His words were pretty amusing, if i could say. 
He surely has a really good sense of humor.

"Pardon me, what did you say?"

"Aw, c'mon you don't have to play dumb with me"

This time, he bit his bottom lip.
Oh my, this boy really knows how to flirt.
I narrowed my eyebrows, thinking what should i answer. My body was so tense. It's kinda hard to think about a proper answer in this kind of situation.
But, Hyemin helped me make up my mind by mouthing me a 'yes'.
I'm not really sure about it, but let's give it a try then?

"Well, okay"

"I'll see you at Roséanne Restaurant... Um, 7pm"

"Yea, okay"

"Goodbye Ah Ra"

He smiled and winked at me before he out of my sight.
My body released from the tense situation.
I've been holding my breath for i-don't-know-how-long.
If someone could describe how was my face when i talked to him, the answer would probably 'that face when you hold yourself from taking a '.

"What is that!? Koo ing Junhoe!! How just how!?" 

As expected, Hyemin asked for explanation with her disbelief expression.
Me, myself don't even know the answer, and that question will be forever remain unanswered.

"I don't know...."

I raised my shoulders.
I really don't know how to react. 
I'm speechless, confused, happy but not that happy. 
Of course, there are many questions lingering inside my head.
And also,.. 
How i wish it was someone else who asked me out. 
Someone who i have interest with, someone who i've been putting my eyes on since the first time i saw him.

It's him.

Him, who stood not really far from me.
Him who has such beautiful eyes, perfect jawline and never forget about his joyful smile that makes him look even more perfect.
I like someone who is well-mannered, friendly and warm-hearted. Perhaps quite different from most girls' tastes in my school. He's nice towards everyone and i love watching him help many students everyday.

Song Yunhyeong.
That's his name. 

I was drowning in an ocean of my own thought of him and hell! he noticed it as his eyes met mine.
I got so nervous and i really don't know what to do.
But then, he flashed a smile which literally released the tension i've been keeping.
He even bowed at me! 
What a really well-mannered kid.
I need to, at least, calm the down and do the same,. Which i did.

"What's wrong? You seem troublesome"
Hyemin asked, nudging my shoulder.

"Caught staring by someone i like" 
I whispered.

"But, i don't see Koo Junhoe around here"

"What!? No!! He's not that 'someone' tho"

"Really!? How can you not falling for someone like Koo Junhoe!?"

"Shut up and let's get out of here"

I quickly grabbed her hand and brought her to our favorite spot in this school.
It's school's rooftop,
The only part of the school that i'm not easily get sick of.
The cool breeze, the scenery of the beautiful city from up here, and also the clear blue sky (except if it's cloudy lol). This place has those all.
If i could, i would skip classes and spend my time here.
But right now is not the right time. Because this girl in front of me would ask me a lot of questions.

"So, tell me. Who is that 'someone'?"

Hyemin lips formed into a smirk which was pretty annoying. 
I wanna punch her in the face right now.

"Should i tell you? You will tease me until i die. I knew it"

"Aw c'mon. I'm your bestie, honey. You shouldn't keep your secret all by yourself. Share it with me!" 
She playfully hit my right-arm. 

"It's Song Yunhyeong and i hate you so much" 

Her expression changed in a split second.
Her jaw dropped as if i said something unusual or forbidden. 

"OH MY GOODNESS! THAT GOOD-LOOKING GUY WITH AN AWESOME PERSONALITY!?" She shrieked as i expected.

"Calm down gurl. Yes. He is my classmate but i've never been close with him"

True. He always has a lot of people around him. I want to be one of them, but some of me don't let me. I don't want to be those annoying girls who do something stupid just to get notice or get help from him. I'm not that kind of girl. Maybe i will regret this decision one day.

"Well, it's hard! He's too nice. We don't even know if he actually likes someone or nah. Cause he threats everyone the same. He will put you in friendzone immediately"

"You're right. But i won't just give up like that, i will try"

"THAT'S MY GURL! KEEP THE SPIRIT, HONEY! AND DON'T FORGET ABOUT YOUR DATE TONIGHT~~~"

Boom! About tonight.. What kind of situation will i face tonight? 
I feel insecure. I doubt he really mean what he said. It's kinda odd someone like Koo Junhoe would ask me out like that all of the sudden. 
Also, he didn't even offer me a ride in the first place, right?

❇×⚜×❇

Ah.. It's already 5.45pm but i haven't done anything. I just stared blankly to the wall. Not sure what to do. If he really mean it, i will be the luckiest girl alive, but if not, it will be the dead of me.
it. I will never know if i never try.

I finally got up from where i sat and made my way to my wardrobe. I kept eyeing every clothes i have, even in the darkest part of my wardrobe. I don't think i will wear something girly. Um..
I will wear something casual that makes me look pretty. Nice.

I'm so done with clothes. So done. 
I ended up wore shiny-grey shirt with medium-length white coat and casual black jeans. Oh! About my shoes..., i wore sneakers lol. I don't care, it's my style.
Now it's time to put some make up on my face.
I will put the simple one. Peach lipstick, eyeliner and lil bit shading.
Dang! I look so pretty. 
I looked up to my clock that hanging on the wall. 
FML! It's 6.50pm! I gotta go now!

"HYEMIN-AH!! I'M GOING NOW, TAKE CARE OF THE MESS I MADE. I LOVE U TILL THE END" I screamed out loud before i left our house. Yes, me and Hyemin's house. We live under the same house so i won't feel lonely.

I stopped a cab that drove pass by in front of me. 
What a really nice timing.
I told my destination and sat on the back seat.
I couldn't help but biting my nails. 
That bad habit showed up everytime i feel nervous.

After about 30minutes long, i finally made it to the Roséanne Restaurant. 
But it seems like there's no Junhoe around here. My anxiety got back on my nerve.

Just in time, i received 1 new message from unknown number.

"Hey, this is Junhoe. I'm on my way. Wait for me, kay? ;)"

What an idiot. What kind of emoji is that? Instead of happy i feel pissed. 
I never like to be alone in such crowded place(s). 
I always feel lost and i don't like the way people stare at me.
How did he get my phone number anyway?

.
.
.

I waited for about 30minutes? 1hour? 
But he haven't shown up.
I'm pissed. My insecure feeling was right, he didn't mean it. He's playing with me.
I'm going home. I don't care about him anymore.

I walked through the main street to find if there's any cab drove pass by here.
But there isn't! What kind of bull is this!?
I stomped my feet madly and ruffled my hair like crazy. I'm totally a mess right now.

Suddenly, a random man with motorcycle stopped right beside me.
It would be a jackpot if i meet someone good-looking tho, well,.. at least,.. to greaten my mood.
So i took a glimpse-look of this man secretly.
As far as i could see, he wore a black leather jacket and a ripped jeans but unfortunately, his face was covered by a helmet.

"Han Ah Ra?"

I was pretty surprised by his sudden recognizance of me.
I took a step back away with confused look on my face.
How could he know? 

"You are Han Ah Ra, right?"

He took off his helmet which made my eyes went wide as soon as i saw who that was. I shook my head furiously as the answer of his question. 
It's Song Yunhyeong. Song ing Yunhyeong!
What is he doing when i am in this state!?

"Ah,.. You can't lie to me, i know it's you hehe. What are you doing at this hour? Girl should be home right? It's dangerous to be alone out here" 

His voice was gentle as ever. I like the way he concerned about me (he definitely does the same thing to the others tho).. 
Oh my god i can't handle this! Help!

"I just... Got back from.. A.. A restaurant! Hehe" 

I just hung my head low cause i was too ashamed of how messy i am.
When i lift my head a little to see how things up, i saw him got off from his motorcycle and made his way to my side?
Wait. What is he going to do!?!?

"You look like a mess" 

He fixed my hair and it gently after. 
He didn't bother to pulled my chin up to face him,

"You look prettier now. How about going for ice cream then i'll take you home?" 

He smiled softly which made my heart blasting inside. I could feel my cheeks burnt like hell. Where did he learn these kind of sweet things!?

"S-sure" 

! I'M STUTTERING! Oh goodbye world, i love you.

❇×⚜×❇

We talked a lot on the way to the ice cream shop. It almost feels like a dream. He told me a lot of thing about him, and so did i.
He also told me that he thought i was a random crazy woman on the street earlier, he finally recognized me when he drove closer to where i was walking lol.

After a not-so-long trip, finally we arrived at the ice cream shop.
I could smell the ice cream already!
I'm so excited! And this man next to me made me even more excited!

We entered the entrance door.
There were a lot of people there but i could still see a couple of empty tables.

"What flavour do you want?" He asked me who was busy eyeing the empty tables.

"Ah, blueberry please", "Hey, we can sit there next to that window" i pointed to the empty table next to a window.

He nodded in response.

"1 blueberry and 1 strawberry, please.. We sit there next to that window. Thank you" he said softly to the waitress.

We made our way to the table and we sat across to each other. We started talk about random things like before. 
The atmosphere was really good. 
I really enjoyed it. 

After awhile, the waitress finally came to our table to serve our order.
The funny thing is, i saw the waitress amazed by Yunhyeong's handsomeness.
She didn't even blink when she saw him.
I feel you, mate. I feel you lol.
After the waitress gone, i told Yunhyeong about it and he laughed shyly. I assumed he feel embarrassed.
He's so adorable. 

I scooped a spoonful of his ice cream and ate it without his permission.
His reaction was so funny. He had that unbelievable-look lol. 
I laughed my off because of his reaction. With quick moves, he scooped a spoonful of my ice cream and ate it immediately. I wasn't that shock but he made it more fun. We played along with it like lil kids. 

.

After some ice cream fight and all that stuffs, my stomach found its limit. 
We ended everything with a glass of mineral water.
We had a lot of fun and i'm so happy about it. 

"Time to take you home, ice cream stealer"
He teased me with his playful smirk.

"Well, you did the same thing tho"
I struck back.

"Ughh... Forget about what i did and let's go home" 

He grabbed my hand and dragged me to the entrance door. But somehow i remember something unfinished.
Oh my god. We haven't pay for the ice creams!

"Yunhyeong, we haven't pay for the ice creams!" 

"Oh, wtf!" He cursed.

Wait, what!?

He cursed! He ing cursed!

"You cursed..." I said with my monotone voice.

"Yeah, i'm sorry"

"You cursed..." I repeated.

"I know and i'm sorry..."

"This must be the end of the world. An angel ing cursed in front of me..." 

He bursted into laughter. 

"Are you kidding me?", "I think you're tired that's why you said that kind of thing. I'll take you home after i pay for our ice creams, kay? Wait here"

He ruffled my hair playfully before went to pay our ice creams.

"That's why you are an angel"

××××

He took me home. 
As far as i can remember, the last thing he said was,
"Let's see each other more often".
This probably the best night i've ever had. 
Except if i was dreaming.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"AH RA! WAKE UP!!!!"

I jumped out from my bed. Whose voice was that? Sounds like a witch!!!!
I rubbed my eyes a couple of times, everything seems blurry, i still need some sleep.

"Finally, you woke up. Go take a bath right now! If i late, i'll blame you to hell!"
Hyemin shouted madly.
Oh, what a witch.

I went for a bath after Hyemin told me so. Suddenly something hit me,.
The thought about last night...
I can remember the event clearly, though i'm not 100% sure.

"Was i dreaming? Was it really happen?"

❇×⚜×❇

I sat alone on my seat, sketching random things on my notebook. No matter how hard i tried to forget it, the memories i had from last night kept coming. I don't think it was a dream, but it felt like one.

After a lot of thinking, I sensed someone stood in front of me.
Without any hesitate, i looked up,
And just then, i found the answer for all the questions i've been treasured lately.

"That was a dream, a dream that turned out to be true"


----

Hi, guys. 
Um, i decided to post this story both on wattpad and AFF.
I might be lacking alot, but i will try harder to give my best in the future.
Also, i always write a long- chapter, i hope you don't mind about it hehe.
Oh and lastly,.. Maybe, you can... Subscribe and comment?
Thank you xxx