Chapter 5: Welcome Kookie

Please Seduce My Baby Brother!!!

A/N: I've said before that I'm going to get busy right starting next week. So this is the story that I've promised to upload, My Little Omega . please read the story too ^^. I'll upload it once a week and the next chapter for this story will be upload once all my assignments test finish.


10 years old Yoongi:

“Yoongi! Excuse me!! Anyone home!!” Namjoon being a hyper 10 years old, he shout excitedly calling his best friend outside the house. He call it for a minute non-stop because he forget about the doorbell button.

“Namjoon! There’s a bell for a reason!” screamed Yoongi, embarrass by his best friend. But instead of feeling guilty, Namjoon just grin stupidly. Blame his sister for feeding him a cake slice this morning for breakfast. Their parents are working outside country for 3 days, so his sister are the one whom responsible for breakfast. The lunch and dinner will be cook by someone that their parents pay. Now he get hyper by the sugar consumed.

“Haha, palli. Let’s go to school.” Said Namjoon while giggling. Yoongi stomp toward him and pull his ear and brought him inside the house.

“Sit here first. I’m going to get my bag.” Yoongi push Namjoon to sit on the couch in the living room. Mrs.Min who just finish washing the dish come to the living room and met the fidgeting boy. Namjoon was trying his best to stay calm under those sugar influences. Mrs. Min chuckle knowing the cause of the boy’s act.

“Did you eat dessert for breakfast again, Namjoon-ah? Asked Mrs. Min. Namjoon smile widely and nodded his head eagerly.

“Noona give me a strawberry cake and she said to bring Yoongi today to our house because Yoongs like strawberry.” Said Namjoon at the same time asked for permission.

“Of course you can dear, but make sure it’s not so late alright?” Namjoon nodded again and smile wider (if it possible with his already wide smile).

“I’ve done, let’s go.” Yoongi just come from upstairs with a bag behind him suddenly talk. His frown from the started is long gone now. Well, Yoongi never can stay angry at Namjoon.

“Where is Jiminie?” asked Namjoon when he can’t see the cute boy around.

“He already went with Jihoon and Seungcheol.” Answered Yoongi and Namjoon pout. He really want to see Jimin in the morning. They are not in the same school like what Min couple had promised because Jimin had request to go to the school with his best friend, Starfire. When they come home, Jimin will already change his uniform or playing at Starfire’s house. And if he play at there, he will always slept over.

“Huhu, I need to come earlier next time.” Whined Namjoon.

“You just need to come here after school. Starfire will slept here today.” Said Yoongi and Namjoon forget about bringing Yoongi to his house because of the new information.

“When will Starfire tell us his real name?” asked Namjoon. They had never know about the boy’s name. Only Jimin and their parents know about Starfire’s real name and Jimin only call him Starfire.

“I don’t know. Jimin won’t tell me his real name and you know how Starfire is when we ask about it.” After that, they only focus on the road while riding the bicycle that Namjoon bring. Yoongi too lazy to ride his own and Namjoon is strong anyway.

 

 

At Jimin’s school:

 

When they arrived, Jimin parted away with his 2 friends because they are in different class. Yoongi skip to his class excitedly to meet his best friend. When he enter into his class, he can see Starfire sitting beside the window, staring straight outside scene. Jimin come close to him and lean to his ear.

“Starfire…” Jimin sang song. Starfire turn to him and give him his boxy smile. He patted Jimin’s hair and pull the chair.

“Hi Chimchim. Sit down.” Jimin sit beside him and put his bag down.

“Have you asked Grandma’s permission to come to my house?” asked Jimin excitedly and Starfire nod as the answer.

“Cool, it’s been a month since you slept at mine.” Whined Jimin.

“Grandma is busy so I need to help her.” Said Starfire giving him a guilty smile.

“I know, I just miss you.” Jimin pout.

“You’ve slept at mine last week Chimchim.” Starfire chuckle because its look like Jimin had forgot about his slept over last time.

“But I want to take a bath with you in my tub.” Whine Jimin and this time Starfire laugh out loud. Jimin smile brightly because his best friend rarely laugh like that in front of other people beside Jimin and his grandma.

“Okay, okay. I’ve bring he game that you like to play.”

“The one that we play last week?” asked Jimin with his posture ready to jump on the boy. And he did jump on Starfire after that when he nodded confirming the question.

 

 

Yoongi’s school:

 

“Yoongi-ah, let’s go home late today.” Suggest Namjoon. Yoongi frown at that.

“Why?” rather than question, it’s more to whine. Their school is a bit boring. There’s nothing they can do except for students who joint sport clubs or dance club.

“My friend ask me to see his dance cover today and I had promise him to bring you along.”

“Why?” Yoongi can’t understand Namjoon because why did he need to go to the stranger’s dance cover? It’s Namjoon’s friend not his.

“Well, I might had told him that my best friend look like a cute kitten.” Namjoon grin stupidly and Yoongi frown hearing it. He pull Namjoon’s ear and pull the taller down so he is at the same eye-level with him. He put on a fierce look. While people will think it’s scary, Namjoon’s just see him as a kitten that try to protect his food.

“What did you say?” Yoongi asked threateningly and Namjoon chuckle at the smaller who try to scare him.

“Haha relax Yoongs. You are cute, don’t try to deny it.” Namjoon bear the sting feeling at his ear before but no more. Yoongi, despite being small, he is so strong so Namjoon grab the boy’s pale hand and brought it in front of his chest. He stare at his eyes with a pair of eyes that try to coax Yoongi to follow him. Yoongi since to melt again with those eyes and sigh.

“Did I need to?” asked Yoongi and Namjoon’s lips already stretch wider because he know he already win with Yoongi already give in to his request. It’s easy to convince him if it not involve anything that need to use his energy.

“Of course. He’s been my friend since kid but he moved to Busan and now he just move here again last 2 years and enrolled in our school. I want you two met. I’m sure you guys will like each other.” Said Namjoon excitedly. Yoongi sigh again and Namjoon swear Yoongi always act just like an old man.

“Fine.” Yoongi answer but still pouting.

“This is why I love you Yoongs!” said Namjoon loudly and hug his best friend. Their classmate just chuckle at the interaction. It’s not easy to see Yoongi that affectionate with someone. Yoongi whines for Namjoon to let him go but he didn’t make an effort to push him.

 

 

After school:

 

Namjoon need to drag Yoongi to the dance club because Yoongi change his mind last minute. He feel lazy but he need to wait for Namjoon too because he take a ride with Namjoon’s bicycle this morning.

“Can I just wait at the classroom?” whine Yoongi.

“No, you’ve promised me before.” Namjoon didn’t let Yoongi stay and ignore the whining while still pulling the short boy. When they arrived in front of the club, Yoongi stay quiet. He don’t want to create a scene that make himself embarrass and Namjoon know that. That’s why he smirk when Yoongi suddenly calm. Yoongi pout and glare at Namjoon but still follow his best friend entering the dance club.

“Namjoon.” The both of them look at where the voice who call Namjoon come from. Yoongi can see a cute bunny boy run toward them.

“Hi Kookie. Are you guys about to start?” asked Namjoon, afraid that they’ve come late. The boy shook his head while still smiling.

“Nope, you come 10 minutes early. They need to wait for some other members who still have class. Oh who is he? Is he the one you’ve told me?” the boy that Namjoon call Kookie point toward Yoongi who just quietly stand there.

“Yup, this is Yoongi, my best friend. Yoongs, this is Jungkook, but you can call him Kookie my other best friend. You two can be best friends too.” Said Namjoon while smiling happily. Jungkook too smile with Namjoon’s suggestion. He lean closer near Yoongi and stare at the boy.

“Hi Yoongi, I’m Jungkook. Let’s be best friend.” The sparkle in Jungkook’s eyes make Yoongi melt and he unconsciously accept Jungkook’s hand and shook it. Maybe he can open one more place for his best friend for this cute boy. Jungkook feel happy being accepted by the boy and hug him. He had like him the first he land his eyes on the boy. Now he understand why Namjoon kept on wanting for him to meet this boy. And after that, they stay at the club until all the dance cover end.

Yoongi feel want to get closer with his new best friend, so he invite him over to his house but Jungkook decline it saying it’s already too late and his house is the opposite of Yoongi’s neighbourhood. It’s a pity but its not like his mother will let a kid to went home alone at night. Jungkook can’t sleep at his house because Yoongi’s uniform won’t fit him for the school tomorrow. So he just went back together with Namjoon with Jungkook promise to go to his house on weekend.

On their way home, Namjoon stop at his house first with Yoongi still behind him and bring his uniform and the cake that his sister ready for them. Namjoon’s sister decide to sleep at her friend’s house seeming that she would be alone tonight. Then, Namjoon and Yoongi once again ride the bicycle to Yoongi’s house. Namjoon get so excited because he can meet with Jimin and Starfire.

 

 

At Min’s house:

 

“I’m home!” Jimin announced his arrival after both of them apart with Jihoon and Seungcheol. Jimin pull Starfire to enter the house and straight to his room. And maybe Jimin shouldn’t had run because his mum had yelled at him.

“Jimin don’t run! And bring Starfire down for lunch after you two take a bath!”

“Okay mum!” Jimin answer and now excitedly strip his clothe and pull Starfire to strip him too (that sound weird for 9 years old boy XD).

“Wow Jimin, calm down.” Said Starfire while laughing at the excited boy. He just let Jimin do what he want and just follow him enter the bathroom. Jimin had his own bathroom inside his room and Starfire think it’s good because he don’t want to show his body to people other than his best friend.

When Starfire had been strip from his clothe, Jimin pull him to the tub. Then he slap his forehead forgetting something important. Starfire look at him curiously with the eyes asking ‘why?’. Jimin grin stupidly towards Starfire.

“I forgot to fill the tub with water.” Starfire chuckle at Jimin’s cuteness.

“We fill the tub and take a shower first. We wash our body then we get into the tub.” Suggest Starfire. Jimin process the suggestion in his mind and agree after that. So they walk under the shower after Jimin open the water to fill the tub. When they wash each other body, Jimin can’t help watching Starfire’s body that full of scars. His eyes turn sad for a while before change it back to his usual smiley eyes.

After they had done, Jimin give his clothe to Starfire to wear it. They have a same physique in that year so Starfire can fit it. Then they went downstairs and take a place at the table to eat their lunch. Jimin notice his brother’s absent.

“Mum, where is Yoongi hyung?” asked Jimin and Starfire look up too just noticing the lack of the older who always kind to him. Well, Min’s family all kind people.

“Yoongi went to Namjoon’s house for a while. They will come home later. And maybe Namjoon will sleep here too.” Said Mrs. Min and Jimin’s eyes lit up at the news.

“Really? Oh yeah, we can play with Joonie hyung!” cheered Jimin and Starfire follow him.” Mrs. Min chuckle at that and told them to continue eating.

When evening come, Yoongi come home with Namjoon and their hand full with cake and ice creams. Mrs. Min frowned thinking on how she going to handle Namjoon and Jimin who will get hype every time they consume too many sweet stuff. At least Namjoon only got super hyper on morning. Jimin will get hyper not matter when.

Jimin and Starfire who were busy playing game cheering at the sight of cake and ice cream and run to get the two older.

 


P/S: I hope you guys remember who Starfire is ^_^'