Chapter 3: How JiHope met

Please Seduce My Baby Brother!!!

Hehe I still didn't make the interaction between Jikook, but here is where Jihope met. Jikook will start to be closer after this because of the same dance team (team, not group. You'll understand it when you read it ^^)


 

High School:

“Yoongi.” Call Jungkook. They both are in the same class while Namjoon is in the first class where all top 40 students in the school are there.

Yoongi turn to Jungkook with eyes that saying ‘what?’. He see his best friend took out a paper and show it to him. He looking at the paper with curious stare.

“This is for the dance club. Do you want to join the club? Please, I know you can dance and I can get you in it.” Jungkook beg Yoongi. He know Yoongi hate activities that make him sweat and drench in it but he just trying his luck. What Jungkook don’t know is, Yoongi did like to dance and will dance secretly when he bored. There’s reasons why he didn’t join the dance club and one of it is he is lazy. The dance club always busy and he don’t want to tire his body and there another one too but he choose to ignore about it.

“No thank you.” Jungkook sigh at the flat reply.

“You need to do some exercise Yoongi-ah. You don’t want to have a flabby body right? You even said you jealous with Namjoon’s and my body.” Yoongi pout when Jungkook nag at him.

“But I don’t want to. I want to focus on my music club and you two promise me before to join too.” He glare at Jungkook and Jungkook scratch his head awkwardly. It’s true that they promise Yoongi like that. But Namjoon was asked by his teacher to join the school counsel and he didn’t really want to join music club even though sometime he like to do covers of songs. He like dancing more than singing. Thus, they left Yoongi to join the music club alone.

“Sorry Yoongi-ah, but you know I like to dance and I’m serious about your body. If you don’t want to dance then join us to the gym once in a while.”

“Can’t. Jimin will want to follow me and I don’t want him to go for that place. Jimin is cute and there will be stupid guys and girls will try to flirt with him.” Complaint Yoongi. Jungkook chuckle at the reasoning. Yoongi really love his baby brother. The truth is Jimin is cute. But he didn’t really met the boy because he rarely go to Yoongi’s house and even when he did go, Jimin will always in his room with Taehyung or at Taehyung’s house. That’s why if compared to Namjoon, he is the most awkward with Jimin. He thinks Jimin hate him because the boy rarely smile to him and when they met eyes Jimin immediately avert his eyes.

“Nothing will change your mind right?” asked Jungkook already giving up.

“Nope.” Yoongi answer cutely but with smirk appear on his lips.

“Fine, but I will tell Namjoon to drag you if we want to jog.”

“You can try as hard as you can.”

“Oh don’t worry. He just need to carry you because your body are so small that it feel like a pillow.” Jungkook’s teasing mode is on now. And it make Yoongi frown.

“Jungkook!” Shouted Yoongi and grab the other attention. One of the student watch their interaction while controlling his facial expression. He don’t like the interaction between the two and will never be. He don’t want anyone to realize so he quickly focus on talking with his friend again.

“But you need to see me when I have a dance war.” Demand Jungkook.

“Dance war?” Yoongi seriously confused with it.

“Every once for two weeks, we will need to show a new choreography and there will be about 4 groups to compare with each other. And you said your brother want to join the club. So you can see him later.” Jungkook try to use Jimin’s name. He know it will work because Yoongi really love his baby brother. Yoongi ponder for a while. He weighing between his brother and his trouble. Then he decide;

“Okay, I’ll go.” Well Jimin is more important. He always will and Jungkook cheer in his head when his plan succeed.

 

 

After school:

 

“Taehyung-ah, if you finish first, wait for me.” Remind Jimin. He don’t want to go home alone. He know his brother will get home late because he will wait for his other two friends and Jimin don’t want to disturb. If it only Namjoon, he’ll feel fine but Jungkook… he feel a little bit awkward with that hyung. And another reason is, he want to go to Taehyung’s house to see something.

“Alright Chimchim. You too must wait for me okay?” Jimin nod and quickly run to the dance club. He already late because his stomach suddenly grumble. Damn the spicy food he eat last night.

 

“Okay everyone, gather in the middle.” Cha Hakyeon or N, the president of the dance club call the members’ attentions. The students follow his instruction and gather together. Some of them talking to each other, didn’t focus on the president because they already know what he will talk about. Meanwhile, some of them kept their focus on that tan person and it’s the new students. It including Jimin who feel awkward because there’s no one around that he know. He curse inside his mind and repeated the mantra that sound ‘I should had drag Tae here too’.

“Okay new members, I don’t know if you had been inform about our club before, but we will have a dance war every once two weeks. You guys will be divide into some groups and create choreography and present it in a time that will be told. So yeah, write down your name on which seniors group you want to enter. The rep groups will be me, N, Jhope, the one with that cool smile and a face like handsome horse…” someone cut N’s speech.

“Hey! Rude! Don’t say like that in front of Juniors.” That Jhope person frown while scolding N. N point his fingers at Jhope.

“You’re the one who rude here. I’m older than you, so call me N-hyung! Doesn’t mean you’re a rep you can be rude.” Said N.

“Your fault your choreo loss to mine and Jungkook’s choreo.” Jhope smirk at N and both of Jhope and Jungkook’s group cheer.

“It was 4 months ago and Yunho hyung are busy with final exam study weeks. That’s not fair.” N whines.

“Still we won the bet.”

“Tch, you still need to call me hyung, end of it. Now, let me continue what I’m about to say.” Jhope just roll his eyes at the president’s divaness. He still weird how the quiet student counsellor president can love this noisy person. Maybe it’s right what people said, opposite attract.

“Alright, sorry for that. And yeah, that guy is Jhope, the tall and raven hair guy is Jungkook. And the one that had a bag eyes and sharp face is Kai. You can ask the real names after this. Now, go write your name. It’s first come first serve. So don’t try to push in if you can’t.” N finish his speech with a clap and dramatically going to his place that make all the old members rolled their eyes at his act and the girls to giggles.

After he finish, the mumbling become loud as the members quickly shuffling going to the groups with their favourites senior, well more to the most handsome one. And of course Jungkook will be popular. The same with Jhope. Jimin first decide to go to Jungkook because Jungkook is his brother’s best friend. But he decide not to go. That would be awkward as hell if Jungkook teach him anything. And he don’t want Yoongi to know everything he will do in this club.

So, he took the second choice, Jhope. Based on what those seniors debated about, Jhope is good at choreograph if he and Jungkook can beat their president. Jimin quickly line up and maybe that day is his lucky day as he get to be the last one for Jhope’s group. Late one step, he need to go to the other senior.

Jungkook welcome the new members with a smile. The girls squeal looking at the charming smile. The other senior in his group just rolled their eyes. They know Jungkook just be nice to everyone. Jungkook won’t flirt with those juniors as his ex just finish the school. In the 1 year he study, they only see Jungkook date 2 people. A boy and a girl. And both of them break with Jungkook after just 3 months couple. Jungkook always busy with club, study, and his friends. That’s why his exs ask for break. But it still didn’t make Jungkook lose his charms. There are still a lot of girls and boys line up to ask him out. But he rejected them reasons about his club and study.

Meanwhile Jhope, he will flirt with everyone who’s cute. Even though he didn’t date around like how he used to in Junior high school, he didn’t do it anymore. But people still call him playboy because a lot of girls will break with their boyfriends just to confess to Jhope when he declare that he don’t attract to girl who already had boyfriend. But even with lining up girls and some boys, he still didn’t accept them but just flirting with them.

Back to Jungkook, he try to look for Jimin. Yoongi had told him to take care of Jimin after Jimin said that he want to get into the dance club. He found the familiar figure but it went toward Jhope’s group. He want to call Jimin but decide not. It’s unfair to give the special treatment like that just because you know them.

“Oh well.” Jungkook turn to the group and drag the free members to ready the songs that they will perform.

 

“Number 12, Min Jimin. You’re the last person to join this group.” Said a senior. Jimin look at the senior’s strap that hang at the jean that write Momo.

“Yes.” She squeal in the head seeing Jimin’s cute smile.

“Okay, you can join the group at behind. We will test your dancing first.” Said Momo and show Jimin toward the other new members at where they need to gather. It’s a little pack because they have the most members in whole school. Because the dance club members always win when they entered competition. Especially the TVXQ boy that lead by Yunho and Jaejoong. They had given the largest space by the school and the most fund. They use the fund to buy a new speakers and put the mirror to the whole club studio and air cond. That’s how cherished their club to the school is. Well only the students in the club will know about it to avoid a lot of students (untalented one) try to get into the club too.

“Okay, I want one by one to show me what you got. You will be organized by how well you dance. Whether you only be the member of the club or you will participate in the next month competition.” Explained Jhope. His group try to search more members to participate because all the majorities of dance group members last year were their 3rd year seniors, so they need to recruit new members.

They start the test with hip hop dance, contemporary, and then modern. Jimin and 2 other students pass the test. The 3 students being told to stay after club to assign their special practice next. The same with other groups.

 

After club ends, there’s only N, Jhope, Jungkook, Momo, Bora (the 3rd year student) and the selected juniors. They gathered in one circle and the juniors nervously waiting for what the seniors will tell them.

“So…” N start the conversation. Everyone in the club focused on him.

“How many did you found from your groups?”

“3 students and all boys.” Answer Jhope. N jolt the note.

“5. 4 girls and 1 boy.” It’s Jungkook’s turn to answer.

“Always a lot of girls.” N smirked at Jungkook. Jungkook just shrugged his shoulders playfully.

“2, all boys.” Answer Kai next.

“Owh, I’m only 1 and a girl. Looks like there will be boys getting into your group, Bora-yah.” N turn to Bora and Momo. Bora shrug her shoulder with a don’t-care face.

“Well, we can’t help it. Okay give me the girls’ name.” Bora asked for the list of name in Jungkook and N’s hand.

“Hmm… Yujeong, Mina, Nayeon, Somi and Dasom. Okay, you know about the groups we’ve talked right? This is different from the group that N had told before. Every once in 2 months, we will have a competition to enter and you can decide whether you want to enter it or just become a regular member of the club.” After she done, she look at the juniors, one by one. Then, the three students put their hand up.

“Yes?” the 3 look at each other to see who will start first. Bora point to the only girl, name Mina to start first.

“I can’t join if it outside of club time. I have cram school.” Bora nod and point at the boy next.

“I need to help my parents with their restaurant, so I can’t too.” Bora nod again.

“You are… Hoya. Okay, next.” The last boy get up and bow to the senior.

“I’m Mark (nct). I can’t join too because of cram school. Sorry.” The boy scratched his neck.

“Okay, that’s all right. You 3 can go now, because it’s still take time for this meeting.” N give the permission for the students to go.

“Okay, let’s start.” N said after the students left.