Prologue

Please Seduce My Baby Brother!!!

“Yoongi hyung!” Yoongi stop his track when he hear someone call him. He turn around to see his cute little brother.

“Jiminnie? What are you doing?” asked Yoongi shock. Namjoon beside look at him weirdly.

“It’s school Yoongi, of course he come to study.” Answered him dumbly. Jimin chuckle at Namjoon’s answer, while Yoongi pout at his best friend.

“I know that. I just want to know why here?” Yoongi turn to Jimin again expecting his answer.

“I thought you said you want to get on the SOPA. Why are you here?” he know his younger brother like to sing and dance. That’s why he feel weird when Jimin got to his high school. And their parents didn’t even told him about that.

“Taehyung want to get in here, so I follow him. I can dance here if I want to. I hear that their dance club here is famous with frequently received award for dance competition.” Excused Jimin. Yoongi sigh at Jimin’s answers.

“Why did you always follow wherever Taehyung go? Did you really like him? Do you love him?” Yoongi feel suspicious with his younger brother and that kid like alien relationship. The both of them weirdly close and Jimin always follow whatever Taehyung suggest. Namjoon and Jimin widened their eyes at Yoongi’s words.

“What?! You like Taehyung?! I thought you two are just best friend.” Screamed Namjoon and get stared weirdly by other students. Of course he shock with the news. Jimin is like his own brother because he had been hanging out with Yoongi at the Min’s house since elementary school.

“We are. And yes, I love him. But it’s just like brotherly love the same as you Yoongi hyung.” Said Jimin with frown appear on his cute face. Soon enough with a pout on his cute lips, a habit that get down in the Min’s brothers.

“What about me?” asked Namjoon while sulking.

“Hehe, I love you too Namjoon hyung.” Chuckle Jimin and hug the older. Yoongi tched at the both guys’ act.

“You two are being crazy again.”

"Aww, are you jealous of Jimin, Yoongi-ah? Don’t worry, I only love Jimin as a brother.” Said Namjoon, cooed at Yoongi while cupping his face.

“I’m not jealous!” Yoongi pout at the accusation. Once again Jimin frowned at his hyung.

“Are you sure you two aren’t dating? Because you know, I don’t really care if you two ending up dating.” Asked Jimin. He always suspicious with the two older. They so close, closer than Jimin and Taehyung. Every secret that Yoongi have, he will told to Namjoon, and vice versa. Even Jimin sometime don’t know the secret.

“How many time did we need to answer that Jimin? We’re not dating. You and Taehyung act the same as us and you say he is only your best friend.” Said Yoongi while Namjoon smile beside. Jimin think for a while and nodded.

“Point taken. Oh well, I got to go now. The orientation for new students will start soon. Bye hyung-deul!” Jimin waved his hand towards the two and run to search for his best friend. Yoongi kept on staring at his brother until Jimin’s figure is gone from their sight. Namjoon cleared his throat to get the smaller boy’s attention. Yoongi look at Namjoon with questioning eyes.

“You know, I don’t mind if we date though.” Said Namjoon suddenly. Yoongi blush at that and make the tall boy chuckle. Yoongi immediately know that Namjoon was just teasing him. He frown and growl cutely.

“Don’t joke like that. Jimin already suspicious with us, don’t make other get a wrong idea too.” Whined Yoongi.

“What wrong idea of?” asked Jungkook who just come back from the toilet. Yoongi calm his shock face from the sudden interruption and whine again.

“Don’t appeared so suddenly like that. I almost get a heart attack.” Yoongi show his rarely form aegyo that only appeared when he is around his family and his best friends.

“Yes, sir.” Answered Jungkook teasingly while laughing.

“But what are the both of you talk about?” continue Jungkook after he calm his laughing.

“Nothing. Meanie Namjoon just teasing me again.” Reported Yoongi trying to gain support. Well, looks like it didn’t work. Jungkook look at Namjoon before a naughty smile on his handsome face. And Yoongi know he just faced a two teasing idiot.

“Why didn’t you ask me to join this session? It’s my fav things to tease our kitten?” Said Jungkook faking the complaint while teasingly. Namjoon laugh at the tone Jungkook used and the whining face Yoongi had. It really are their fav moments to tease Yoongi because the boy will whining and sulking with them. But, it’s usually last for 5 minutes and then he go back to his usual self.

“You two seriously… Huff, I’m going to go to the class. Up to you two what you want to do.” said Yoongi sulkily and stomp to their class leaving the two best friend laughing their off behind.


 

 

i try to make my own poster but it turn out like that XD... Haha, sorry for the ugly poster. It just that, when I see Yoongi's angry face, I think it's so cute and it fit his character in this fic ^^. Oh well, here the forst chap :D

 

P/S: Comment and vote if you like it <3