Chapter 13: Oppa

Forcible Wedlock

 

Chaerin: “Sajangnim, why me?”

YG: “Why not you? You can really pull this off and as a matter of fact Jay really went here to ask for my permission to be his leading girl”

Chaerin: “There are a lot of other idols who suits in the music video than me and--”

Jay: “But I want you” he interrupted

Chaerin was shocked but then she immediately blushed. That’s the first time she heard Jay talked since she entered YG’s office. She can’t talk now since what Jay said. It’s like was sealed.

YG: “Chaerin, you don’t have any choice, I already approved it”

Chaerin: “Neh, Sajangnim”

Jay: “You look so beautiful when I look at you personally than on TV” he said as if YG was not there and like he was just ranting random things but when Chaerin heard it she blushed HARDCORE! It was been ages since someone complimented her. Of course there are the fans to always compliment her but someone as genuine as what Jay said it makes her blush real hard.

YG: “*ehem* don’t you forget that Chaerin is a married woman”

Jay: “I’m very much aware of that, sir”

YG: “Good, okay, I still have a meeting to attend in 30 minutes so this music video is final and don’t worry Jay, Chaerin will arrive in the MV shoot. And oh, Chaerin please our guest to the elevator I really need to hurry up for my meeting”

Chaerin: “Yes sir, Jay Park-sshi are you ready to leave now?”

Jay just nodded and they exited YG’s office while walking Chaerin walks ahead of him because it’s very awkward

Jay: “CL-sshi”

Chaerin: “Chaerin, just call me Chaerin. I prefer people call me out from stage as my real name”

Jay: “Oh, but can we drop the formalities and just call you with just your name?”

Chaerin: “I think it’s a good idea, Jay-sshi”

Jay: “Opps! Drop the formalities. You can call me Jay or just simply Oppa”

Chaerin blushed

Chaerin: “Okay, O-oppa”

Jay smiled ear to ear

Jay: “I like that. By the way, is it okay if I can get your number?” he’s holding his phone

“No”

They both look at the person who said it... It’s Jiyong

Jiyong: “No, you can’t get my WIFE’S number”

Chaerin: “Oppa, what are you saying?”

Jiyong: “Don’t give your number to him, you’re just starring in his music video and it’s better if you don’t contact each other after that”

Chaerin: “Oppa, don’t be rude to Jay oppa” she grabbed Jay’s phone as she taps her number. “Just text me oppa that you’re Jay Park so I would know”

Jiyong: “Oppa??”

Chaerin didn’t answer Jiyong and just in time the elevator opened for Jay to get in.

Chaerin: “Bye oppa, just text me and see you in the MV shoot” Jay smiled and waves goodbye as the elevator closes. Now, she needs to handle the narrow minded Kwon Jiyong.

Jiyong: “What the hell is that Lee Chaerin?”

Chaerin: “What are you talking about?”

Jiyong: “Oppa??? Did I heard it right, you called him oppa?”

Chaerin: “Yes, what’s wrong with me calling him oppa, it’s not like you’re the only one I call oppa”

Jiyong: “You’re not close with him and you just met him personally just what…. 30 mins ago? I’m just protecting you”

Chaerin: “You don’t need to. You don’t have to protect me” she starts to walk passing Jiyong but she suddenly stopped and turned around to look at Jiyong

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I’m not the one you should be protecting; I’m not your girlfriend. Go to Dara unnie” as she walks away.

***

Another update :) what do you guys think? lol don't forget to comment and subscribe

thank you so much, earthlings~!

*Prinsesa09 bows 90 degrees*