What?????

The Name I Love

 

 

CHAPTER 3

Shinee P.O.V

After the show end, onew and minho went back to their dorm. When they reached their dorm, it was dark. Onew look on his watch and it’s only 9.30pm. Something feels strange. “Are they already sleeping?” one thought on his mind. “What happen to them, how come they’re already in bed” onew ask minho. Minho already knew what’s going on and just smile to his hyung. When they enter their house, onew search for the lamp and when the lamp is open, suddenly all of round him and said to him you’re are getting married. He was just so confuse and didn’t hear anything on what are they saying. “What the hell are you guys saying, I didn’t hear a things”, said onew. “Hyung, chukaei, you’re are married now”, taemin said with a smile on his face. “Wah our leader is getting married, what are we going to do? Who are we going to bully after this?”, jonghyun said with a fake sad face he made. Then suddenly he glare at taemin with his devil glare. “You’re going to replace onew hyung after this” said jonghyun. Then jonghyun and taemin fight among themselves because of what jonghyun said earlier. Onew just stood still with his jaw down. “I’m married?” he speak to himself. Then suddenly he realized what is going on and said with a loud voice “enough” onew said angrily. “I know that I’m a type that people can fool but please don’t make such a joke” he said to . He is very disappointed on behavior. They always pull a prank on him. “We’re not joking hyung, this is your mission envelope” minho said. “Congratulation, You’re married now. You need to go to this place to find your wife” onew read the mission envelope. “So, I’m really getting married?” he said to . “What do you think we can pull a prank on this kind of situation?, we are not that bad. Here’s a car key. Go now or your wife will scold at you on your first meeting” key said to onew. “after you know who’s your wife don’t forget to call us, hyung” said taemin. Onew on his way to meet his wife. He was accompanied by two cameraman. Onew ask to one of the cameraman, “Am I really getting married?” the cameraman just shook the camera. “Wow, I don’t know that I’m going to married someone this fast. He still thinking who is going to be her partner.