Let' Jumping

The Name I Love

 

CHAPTER 2

Kara’s P.O.V

Today is their first comeback after 9 month break. Their make their comeback at MBC Music Core ‘show,show.show’. They all feel very nervous right now. “okay everybody listen up”, as gyuri start to speaking, every one attention is on her now. “Today is our first comeback after a long break, we need to show our best so that our fans will be happy watching our performance”, gyuri said. Everyone just nod their head and paying back their attention back to gyuri. “ on count of 3 everybody say hwaiting”,gyuri said. After gyuri said three all of them said hwaiting. They fell very anxious and nervous right now. This is it, at last, the mc announce that Kara will performing their comeback show after the break. Suengyeon feel very nervous right now. After about 5 minute break then the mc announced that right now is Kara performance. They were just getting ready at the stage and suddenly Nicole tell us to just make our best and to just have fun on the stage. They put all their effort to the performance. After finished their performance, they get back to their waiting room and watched again their performance and study their mistakes. After watching their performance, one of their manager asked suengyeon to see him out side the room. Then he closes the door. “What do you want to talk about”, ask seungyeon to her manager. “The company thinks that you need to do a show on your own without any member on the show”, said the manager. I looked very confuse right now. “What do you mean by that”, I asked to my manager. He just smile and just goes back to our waiting room. When I enter the room to ask the manager what is he saying about suddenly all of my member were saying congratulation to me. I just feel confuse about that. Then Hara pass me an envelope and I took the envelope and read what on the envelope. “Congratulation, You’re married now. You need to go to this place to find your husband” suengyeon read it out loud. She feel very confused right now. “Wait, since when I’m someone wife?”, she asked to herself. “Unnie, you’re on We got married right now”, said Hara and she pointed in the cameraman that follow us from very beginning. “woah, I really curious who is going to be our brother-in-law”, said jiyoung to Nicole. Suengyeon suddenly speak up after a long silent. She was really shock by the news. “Yah, don’t play a trick on me especially this kind of thing”, seungyeon angrily said to her member. “Who want to play a joke on you unnie, it is wasting on time. Beside you’re not the type people want to play a joke with”, said hara. “I’m married now?, I can even imagine that. Beside I’m only 23 years old, I don’t even think about getting married” suengyeon said to herself. She ask her member to accompany her to the place where she’s going to see her HUSBAND..

*sorry if it wasting on your time, I hope you like my story*