chp 2

Miss Gangster Mr Chaebol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Jungkook sits on the bench with worried face.His intention was to help her but he missthrowed the bottle causing a big mistakes that made the girl injured.

"Are you sure you're okay?I think you should go to the hospital."

"I'm fine.This is nothing.It's just like the ants biting my hand.Nothing serious.How about your sprained legs?"

"Well,It's getting better,I guess."He stare at his leg that have a pack of ice on it.

"I'm glad you're fine.I was worried something serious happened like insides injuries or something.We'll never know,right?"

"Say it to yourself then.You keep saying it was okay while you got hit with the beer bottle.By accidents.By....me..."He clearly feels guilty inside seeing a woman who is holding in her pain.

"Like I said I'm okay."

"Miss.I'm sorry that I'm late.Let me treat your wounds first."Yoochun ran quickly to Sunny as the girl need to be treated as soon as possible.

"I'm fine."

Yoochun took out the scissors and cut off her clothes.The only left on her is her spagetti strings top and her bra.

"Oww.."Jungkook quickly closed his eyes.It's inpropriate to see a woman that you don't even know her name being stripped off by a man that keeps calling her 'Miss' or whatever.

Sunny chuckled.This guy must've not watch that he is so embarass to see the stupid 'not so y way to stripped off 'things.

"I'm being treated on my hands,not making love infront of you.Why so sensitive to close your eyes and things.Geez."

"I'm sorry.I just ..."Loss of words.Jungkook opens her eyes slowly.

Sunny shook her head.How can this kind of guy still exist?

"Miss,We're done."Yoochun said before closing the first aid kit and walks in the house to keep it in.

Sunny stare at her casted arm.It's her first time in 6 months being casted after the last one.

"Are you really okay?"Jungkook asked in worried.He never meet someone who was hitted in the arm and said it was just like an ant bite.

"I'm really really fine.Just fyi,I have been casted on my body more and I ever attend my physics class in school."

"Seriously?"Jungkook knows that is not just a girl.Is she a wonder woman in disguise or something?

"Why?Do I look like I'm telling you lies?"

"No...It's not like that ..."

"Enough for that.Can I know what is the reason they beat you just now.Do you owe them something?"

"I was just waiting for my driver at the side of the road after working overtime.Then they dragged me to the dark road.They demanded for money,I give them all but they still don't believe that's what i got.They tried to search for more valuable items.I tried to escape but they hit my legs with the big stick."

"Driver?I think I got it.You do looks like some rich kids."Sunny nod.

"So do your driver knows where you at now?I think they're looking for you."

"I said to them to wait for me infront of the road until my swell decreased."

"Ermm...BTW,my name is Jeon Jungkook.Thanks for helping me just now.I really owe you my life."

"It's really nothing.I'm glad to help you.And my name is Sunny.Sunny Lee."

"Are you an American or something?"

"I'm mixed blood with Korean-American.And I was born in Orange County,California."

"I see.That's why your name is not korean-like at all."

"yeah,I guess..."

"Well I guess I have to go now.It's nice knowing you,Sunny.And thanks again for helping me."

"Me too.Umm...let me accompany you to your car."

Sunny walked Jungkook to his car.Jungkook walks as fast as he can with his sprained legs.

"Sir.What has happened to you?"The driver seemed worried.

"Nothing.I'll tell you later."

"Nice meeting you.We'll meet soon.If fated to."Jungkook said before entering the back seat of the car.

As the black car slides fast on the road,Sunny walks back home...

"Is your father coming today?"Tiffany ask as she saw Sunny is sitting doing nothing.

"Not sure.I guess."

"I think it's gonna be fine.Just don't worry too much."

"I hope so."

"Are you okay?You don't look like yourself, Sunny.Are you worried about the harrassing things or something else."

"I don't know.There's million things played in my mind right now that I might turn out to be crazy."

"Sounds like some big problems you have there."

"Yeah."

"Is there something I can helped you to solves your problems or atleast realese your stresses?"

"I'm fine.Just don't mind me."

"If you need some spaces to think alone,I'll give you one.If you need me,call me,okay?"

How can she not love Tiffany?This girl is really understanding.

"Thanks Fany.I can't wis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter