Introduction

Miss Gangster Mr Chaebol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sunny were embarassed enough with the quetions that she recieved rom Mrs.Jo before.

 

 

"What does your father do?A gangster?Who teach you to do like this?"

 

 

A question that make her startled.

 

 

"Ask your father to come to school tomorrow or else you might get a heavier punishment."

 

 

'Dang it!Why does Mrs.Jo need to involved my father along?Can't I just recieve another punishment instead?'

 

 

"Hey.What are you doing?You should eat your lunch fast o else we might be late for Miss Daiyan's class."Tiffany said while chewing her bread.

 

 

"Not in the mood to eat.I think I need to punch someone's face instead of eating now."Sunny closed her lunchbox and placed it in the bag.

 

 

"Chill girl.Geez.Why do you always wanted to beat people?"

 

 

Sunny let the questions hanging without answers.

 

 

"I don't understand why do this problem need to be related with my father.Ican recieve any other punishment .But can I not call my father to come?"

 

 

"You mssed with the wrong person this time,girl.Min Yoongi isn't just an ordinary boy.His father is the second largest shareholder at Samsung.Duh.Obviously their money are more powerful than you strenght or your boxing skills.That's how they play."

 

 

"Is it my fault that I defended myself from being harrased?I'm the real victim here!"

 

 

The only mistakes that Sunny made is punching Min Yoongi's face without anybody sees that Min Yoongi were the one who started the fight by disturbing her."

 

 

"Like I said just now,money is everything to them.They don't care about who's the victim.You're wrong if you if you don't have money.That's how the world works"

 

 

"Is it even necessary to bring my dad?"

 

 

Tiffany shrugged her shoulder.

 

 

Sunny sigh.What choice does she have?

 

4.15p.m

 

 

Sunny looked around her.At this time most ofvthe students already went home since today the night extra class is cancelled.She deliberately leaves the school a little late than usual.

 

 

Wearing her earphone on her ears,she shuffle the playlist in her music folder.She is being extra careful today as she don't want anyone from her school follows her to the place.

 

 

She deliberately use the farthest way to avoid people that reconized her.

 

 

After 20 minutes walking,she arrived at the place that not everyone knows.She walk throughthe small road besides the 7Eleven mart.Infront of the final third door along the road,she hesitately knocks it.

 

 

The door was opened and a line of men with black suit were greeting her politely by bowing 90 degrees.

 

 

"Welcome back,Miss Sunny."

 

 

She walks inside as fast as she can.

 

 

The place is as dull as usual.Only a few lights were switched on

 

 

Sunny stands infront of the door that secured by the password.

 

 

His father's most trusted man,Kim Jong Kook opens the door for her.

 

 

She slowly steps in the room.The big chair infront her spinned facing her.

 

 

"Welcome back,Sunny.What brings you here?I thought you'd swear not to come back here."

 

 

'I'm not here because I wanted to.I have to."Sunny pulled the chair infront of him before sitting down.

 

 

"What are your purpose then?"

 

 

"The teacher need to see you tomorrow."

 

 

"What happened to you in school?"

 

 

"I hit another student."

 

 

"I never told you to hit other people without any reasons,did I?"

 

 

"He's trying to lift up my skirts up and you expect me to sit still and do nothing?"

 

 

"What?"He stand up angrily.

 

 

"Tell me who's son is he?I'll teach him a lesson!"

 

 

"I already did.The only problem you need to settled up for me is his father.His father is the second largest shareholder in Samsung.He might be suing us because i've punch his son."

 

 

"Why would he sue us when his son is the one who as assaulting my daughter?"

 

 

"There's no one who saw him assaulting me at that tim.So there's no evidence saying tyat he's assaulting me.Money is their game.You might get sued more that you expected.You should know better."

 

 

"I get it.You don't need to worry.I'll found out a way to settled this up."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter