WGM ep 1 part 2

Bimuano

~2pm rehearsal concert~

Junho:Such a kind angle she is.

Taecyeon:EW,someone is in love.

Jun.K:boys.Sua~ssi has school today for about 2 hours.

Chansung:Chung Ang University?.

Nickhun:Don't need to say.Guys lets rehears.

(Sua had to do her interview first before leaving the stadium to go school.)

WGM pd:Sua,What are the qualities that  you want Junho to have.

Sua:Junho oppa.I wish he can be a kind person and helps me with my problems.Thank you.

~End of Programme~

sua:Manager oppa where are you?

 Manager oppa:Do you have your  Humanists books with you.

Sua:I need my laptop,tie and badge.

(2pm just finished performing 2 songs,director called Junho and Sua to come over.) 

 ~Record Part 2~

Junho:what is it?,does my girl need go to school yet?

Sua:wait first baby oppa.

PD:we decided to continue a bit.you two did not have lunch yet eat together for awhile.

sua:True.PD-nim money please.

PD:how about game for you two.

Junho:what kind of game.

PD:How about aegyo?

Sua/Junho:okay 

(Sua pass her aegyo but Junho did not he had to see what will happen to him.)

PD:Bind together with you during your school period till the start of the performance.Junho-ssi here's your Shirt,tie,pant,Jacket.go get change.

~5 mins change~

Sua:Uncle..Opssie I meant Junho Oppa(admiring)let me do your tie.

Junho:Are there alot of fans waiting outside?.I am afraid that Sua~ya might get hurt.

 Sua:(look outside)Too many people about 1,000 people.Is there another exit oppa?

Junho:There is but it is a tiny exit.Staffs have to exit one by one.Wear your mask.

Sua:I don't have one.

Junho:come with me.oh no I don't have a mask.Do you have a hats?

Sua:Yes.Come on.coordi Unni please give me two hats.Maknaes don't be mad at Junho senior.

Junho:I thought you called me oppa?(Whisper on the ear)

Sua:Your seniority is different than mine when I have to address to other people.(quietly explain)

Junho:Hello everybody in YG.Please accept me as your Son-in-law.I also find  Sua a girl who needs a gentleman in her life.Big Bang Senior,please accept me.

Jiyong:You!.Dont you dare get.....

Seungri:Junho~ssi what he meant is you are allowed to date her in the future.

CL:Junho~ssi.Be a nice gentleman.

Sua:Junho Oppa..Wah so outspoken person.Our hats just arrived 

PD:I am sorry Fans know that we are going to the small exit.Do you want to try the big exit?.

Junho:Okay.Hold on tight.

(They had to try to go out together with the bodyguard and WGM crew,but too many people to start to recognise them start to break the formation of the bodyguards and asking both idols for autographs,making Sua fall on floor when they came to her.There is a bruise on her right arm causing blood to drop.Junho saw what happened and grabbed on the left arm pulling away from the crowd.)

Sua:Oppa is still bleeding.Help me. 

 Junho:Let's go to YG's place and get a water bottle.

(All of the seniors saw her arm bleeding,rushing down to get a medical kit and water.)

manager oppa:Sua what happend!.

 Junho:There were a lot of people pushing her to get a autograph.And please get me bottle!(shouting)

 Manager oppa:here is the medical kit and water bottle.Do you want still want to go to school?

sua:No!

PD:Do you two still want to record .

Sua:Yes

Junho:We just use the side entrance to keep recording.RFG manager please tell the principal that Moon Sua is not coming due her busy schedule.

Manager:okay.

Coordi:there is a red dress in the closet do you want to take it?