WGM ep 1

Bimuano

~YG entrainment~

 (WGM crew were trying to find Sua in the building but she has leader group meeting at YG building after school.So the Crew asked the younger members about her personality.)

 WGM crew:Hello Kim Dennis-ssi,Park seoyoung-ssi,Lee Chaeyoung-ssi,Im sooah-ssi.We like to know how does Moon Sua personality and likes and dislikes.

Lee Chaeyoung:Hello Maknae of the group.Moon Unni has a childish personality sometimes,cry easily,Mom in heart,also help us with homework.Thats all her personality trade.

Park Seoyoung:hates rude people.Thats all her dislikes.

Dennis Kim:Likes,nice older man.caring personality,helpfulness.

Im sooah:Can you tell us who is my sister leader husband?

WGM pd:2pm Junho

Lee Chaeyoung:9 years difference

WGM pd:Give Sua the card when she arrived here.asked her to dress formal.

Im sooah:okay.

~JYP entrainment~

Yubin:Hello.

WGM pd:Yubin~ssi can you please lead us to 2pm's room.

Yubin:can you please be quiet the leaders and oldest group members are having a meeting with park jin young pd-nim.(while walking)

 WGM pd:All Big 3 companies are having a meeting,Yubin-ssi do you know Junho Husband.

Yubin:Moon Sua-ya.its all over the news.Junho does not know.

WGM pd:OMG,Lucky we will let Junho know about her but Sua~ssi has to Guess.

 2pm(excluding Jun.k):Hello 2pm iminda.

WGM pd:Guess who will be in WGM?.

Taecyon:Not me.

Wooyoung:also not me.

WGM pd:someone who is born in early 1990.

Chansung:wait!,Junho Hyung you are a month earlier than me I think is you.

WGM pd:Yup is Junho-ssi,you have to Guess what your Wife looks like.

Card:Big 3 company(excluding JYP).Born 1999,Main rapper,Older siblings.Nation Asian Princess.Allowed to use your phone.

Junho:Moon Sua.I was thinking about it.I am okay at the Big .

WGM pd:okay but Sua-ssi is a university student/idol.Can you cope if Sua stays with you at your house.

Junho:Yup!,I am okay with it.I ask Yubin-Nona,what she likes.

 Jun.K:Ya everyone come here.we have to go for a concert rehearsal.Junho be careful you don't want to get caught by Sua-ssi.

~Concert rehearsal~

Sua:eh WGM crew!.

Jinny park:Mun~ya come here.

Sua:why Unni?

Jinny park:I know that you are busy for the fund rasing program as Student body helper.You are going on WGM as a idol with a senior idol.Are you happy?

Sua:Huh....I dont know Unni,is he a caring senior idol?.

Jinny:yes here is the card and Guess who is he.

 Sua's card:Big 3 companies(excluding YG),early 1990, debuted earlier.

sua:oh I know who!,Junho senior.

Jinny park:smart.

Stage director:RFG go on perform B side track "Are you fine,But are you?" And then "World Queens".RFG will be the opening act following 2pm performing with them till a bit and then start with "My House","A.D.T.O.Y".

~"Are you fine,But are you?"~

(The song was written about Jang Hanna who join them and left in 2nd year that she wanted to.They are using no Beats but with their instruments.its mainly ballad)

Chaeyoung:why did you leave as you join us,What happened to us?.Why did you go away,We were struggling heartily as they were sorrows when you left.Can you come back to us.(Chaeyoung bass guitar with Sua's vilion)

Dennis kim:why why why.I fly to the sky by myself as you disappear through the thin air.we were upset that you left.(Dennis piano and Sua villion)

Im sooah:Why you did not think about us.What happened to our friendship as you see us Everyday.(Dennis piano and Sooah bass guitar.)

Chaeyoung:I can't  think about it.(seoyoung guitar)

Jinny:How you left us.we decided how to pressure our leader to bring you back to us.(Vilion,Jinny's percussion lute.)

Dennis:one by one counting the Days that you left us.(lute)

Jinny:As we were upset about you leaving us to go on you're on.(lute and piano)

 Sua:even though you are older than me (Sooah:I can't stop you.)you reacted irrationaly that cause in pain(sing,drum)

Seoyoung:as I can't fight my way to the days we had together.(Sua's rap:Fight my way as there is no days.)(drum,piano)

~End of the rehearse part 1,2~

Seoyoung:Leader Unni,it might rain.You might get sick.Do you want your SnapBack hat?.

Sua:Who needs their hat.Raise up your hand.Dennis,Im.Manager oppa please get out hats only Dennis,Im and I.

Manager oppa:Here you go and new microphone sets.Girls please introduce yourself to 2pm.

RFG:Rise to the six,RFG imindia(greeting)

Jun.K:Hello girls.who is the one going on WGM?.

Sua:Me!

Jun.K:Okay Sua-ssi,men line up see who does she chose.

(line order:Jun.K,Nickhun,Taecyon,Wooyoung,Junho,Chansung)

 Sua:Junho-seniornim.(Tapping on the back.)

 Junho:(nice smile)what are the Days you go to school.

Sua:Monday,Wednesday and Sunday.Sundays mostly 3 hrs.Mon and Wed 12 hours.

 WGM crew:Exchange the rings to each other.

Sua:(J initial ring,put on the middle finger)please take care of me senior.

Junho:(Heart shaped necklace ring),Call me oppa.Let me put it on for you.

Sua:Thank you oppa.