001

Daddy,please fall in love.

I, Kris Wu got divorced roughly two months ago.

 

It was sad,  but I don't think I'll lonely. 

 

'Akira, are you ready?' Kris shouted as grab his outerwear and his bag.

'Yes!' Someone in a squicky voice responded

'Okay then, Let's go..' Kris said as a little boy wearing a sailor uniform just hold his hand with a cheerful smile on his face, excited for his another day at the daycare. Kris smiles on how adorable his son could be and give him a kiss on the cheek which made the other giggle.

 

As long as i have Rin by my side, time will pass quickly~

 

When everything is all set, Kris once again check their home to see if he or Akira left everything open or forget to bring. Once that everything is fine. Akira say's bye bye to the house and left the apartment.

 

'Oh!' I said as i saw a tall, black haired guy just closing his apartment door.

'Good morning Tao.' I said.

By the way, that guy is my neighbour, Huang ZiTao. Second Year in college who is taking a business management and have the looks that girls want.

'Good morning Kris.' Tao said as he approaches Kris and Akira with his jolly personality.

'You're early today?' Kris asks as he still keeps himself and his son a bit distance to their neighbor.

'Yeah, I have first period of the Financial system today.' Tao replied with a smile on his face.

'Good morning Tao-Tao ~' Akira said as he gave Tao a warm hug which made Kris to furrow his eyebrows.

He looked at tao and asked. 'Tao tao is going to fetch me from the kindergarten right?' As he puffs his cheeks.

'Yeah, be good and wait for me okay?' Tao said as he smiles at Akira.

 

Rin stood up straight as he place his right-hand horizontally to his forehead and said 'yes, Tao-Tao ~'

Tao ruffle Rin's hair and said 'good boy'

 

'Sorry for being a trouble' i said as we stared to walk down on the stairs.

'Nono or should i say-' but Tao got cut when Akira took his hand and Kris hands as he starts swinging it while humming.

He continue 'its fun playing house with Kris.' Tao said with a slightly blush on his cheeks . Which took me by surprise. 

 

Tao really helps me a lot.. if there's any problem I have with him... it's the FACT  that he's GAY.