Minho's fear

It all started with a one night stand
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 3 – Minho's fear

 

* * * *

 

The door opened and Minho was immediately greeted with a bright smile that made his stomach knot. He wondered if he would ever get used to her smiles but at the same time, he hoped that she would always be able to give him pains in his gut.

Sulli looked beautiful tonight and he once again felt rather sloppy just by being in her presence. Her hair was tumbling down her back with the front locks pinned off of her face. She wore a simple yellow dress that fitted her body perfectly and floated down to her knees.

"Hi!" Said Sulli happily and it surprised Minho when she leaned in to him and kissed him on the cheek.

"Hi!" Minho smiled, trying to keep from staring her and mentally reminding himself that breathing was necessary. "You look... wow."

Minho almost slapped his hand to his forehead. What the hell was the matter with him? He surely could have come up with something better than that. He sounded like an absolute idiot!

Sulli continued to smile. "Thank you. That was exactly what I was going for." She said and he smiled. "And who is this?" She asked, crouching down in front of Sangchu who sat obediently on the floor next to his owner, his tail wagging and his tongue lopping out of his mouth. "Hey, boy. You must be Sangchu."

The dog panted excitedly as she rubbed him behind his ears affectionately.

"Are you sure you're allowed dogs in your apartment?" Asked Minho, a little weary.

Most girls shied away from Sangchu just because of his size or because they found dogs to be absolutely disgusting creatures. Minho couldn't help but stare at Sulli as she scratched the dog's head. If he wasn't sure before, he was damned sure right then. He was going to keep her in his life for a bit. Any girl that could love his dog could easily find themselves in Minho's heart as well.

"Of course, it's not a problem at all." Sulli reassured him again just as she had done over the phone earlier before he came over. "I'm glad you brought him over." She stood up and flashing him a smile. She stepped back and opened the door wider, motioning for him to come in. "Make yourselves comfortable." She told, closing the door behind him.

Minho smiled, leaning down and unhooking Sangchu's leash. The dog instantly trotted away, sniffing at his new surroundings. Minho cast a glance at Sulli, expecting a reaction but she didn't seem bothered in the least.

"Even if you don't tell, he's already making himself at home." Said Minho.

Sulli laughed. "I'm glad he is."

The dog hopped up on the cushions of her window seat but Sulli didn't seem to care. Instead, she turned and went into the kitchen to check on how dinner was progressing.

Minho followed and watched as Sulli opened the oven door and with oven mitts, carefully slid the dish out covered in aluminum foil. He stood behind her and looked over her shoulder as she pulled back part of the foil. The most heavenly scent wafted into his nose and his stomach grumbled, making Sulli laugh.

"Perfect." Sulli teased and Minho grinned sheepishly. "I hope you like lemon chicken."

Minho nodded his head, still staring at the food. He had been hungry before but now, he was famished. Sulli definitely knew how to deliver when she promised dinner.

Sulli covered the chicken again and slid it back into the oven, closing the door. "About ten more minutes." She said in a much softer voice and Minho realized how close they were standing.

His chest was to her back and he held his breath when Sulli leaned against him. He slowly lifted his arms and circled them around her body making her turn her head so she could look at him. She smiled faintly and it only encouraged him further.

Minho lowered his head to the crook of her neck and ever so lightly began dropping kisses on her skin. Sulli smelled like roses. She seemed to be enjoying it for she rested her hands on his arms that were still securely around her.

"Minho." Sulli whispered his name but he didn't stop though or lift his head. His lips brushed across her shoulder and gently on the delicate skin. "That feels good." She said and he smiled.

"That's all I want." Minho whispered heavily in her ear. "I just want to make you feel good."

"You might have to stop though. Dinner." Sulli reminded him but he didn't want to let her go just yet. In response, he only tightened his arms around her and she gasped softly. "I take food very seriously and if you make me burn ours..."

Minho chuckled. "Okay." He sighed and fell back away from her.

Sulli turned around to look at him and she gave him a faint smile. She was the one to approach him and she slid her arms around his waist. His body stiffened ever so slightly when her lips kissed his throat under his chin.

"I thought your main priority was dinner." Teased Minho.

Her lips found their way to his ear and he couldn't believe how his body's reaction to her gentle kisses was immediate. She rubbed against him so his condition did not go unnoticed by her. He wanted so much more at the moment. He wanted her, all of her, and the fact that they weren't nearly close enough was driving him mad.

"You started it." Whispered Sulli, slowly making her way to his lips.

As much as it pained him, Minho put his hands on her arms, squeezing and causing her to stop. Sulli looked at him quizzically and he closed his eyes.

"I think we should slow down." Minho dared to look at her and Sulli was still staring at him, slightly parted and he had to control every urge in him to not attack her and kiss the very breath from her. "I mean, you have no idea how much I want you but... I think we should take it slow."

Sulli was silent for a few moments. "Okay." She finally said with a shrug. She turned and grabbed the over mitts again to check on the chicken.

Minho's mouth hung open. "Okay? Just like that? Okay?" He demanded and she gave him an odd look. "I mean, I'm hurting right now and you don't even seem to care that I want to slow things down a bit."

Sulli shrugged again and he could have killed her. She bit back a smile. "The bathroom is down the hall if you want to ease the pain." She teased and he gawked at her. "It was your suggestion to slow down."

"And what? You don't want to slow down?" Asked Minho, clenching and unclenching his hands to keep from reaching out to touch her. The instant he touched her, he would not be responsible for his actions. If he touched her for just a moment, he'd throw her down on the floor and take her right there. He almost groaned at the thought of being buried inside of her again.

"Now I do." Said Sulli, pulling the chicken out of the oven. "Dinner is ready." She laughed when Minho practically let a growl out from the back of his throat and helped her take dinner to the table already set.

They sat down to eat and Sangchu immediately came to beg for some food as well. Minho tried to push him away but Sulli only laughed and told him to stop.

"He's a spoiled brat." Said Minho when she gave the dog a piece of her chicken.

Sulli smiled. "I never had a dog."

"Did you have any pets?" Asked Minho.

"No." Said Sulli with a shake of her head. "My mom is allergic to everything so the most my brother and I had were goldfish. I always wanted a dog though."

Minho nodded. "I've always had dogs. I have three sisters and my parents felt that a dog would be a good playmate for me."

Sulli smiled at that. "Three sisters? Younger or older?"

"I'm the baby so I had three older sisters that spoiled the out of me growing up." He laughed and she joined in. "Taeyeon noona is the oldest and she has 3 kids. And then Fany noona and her husband are expecting their first baby soon and then Sooyoung noona has two kids."

"Wow." Sulli breathed. "Big family."

"Yeah." Minho nodded in agreement. "Huge family but we're all really close."

"And then there's you." Said Sulli as she smiled at him and it was as if someone punched him in the gut. He didn't know why her smiles had such effects on him. "The cool Uncle Minho."

"The VERY cool Uncle Minho." Minho corrected her, making her laugh. "But I'm not allowed to baby-sit the kids anymore without having my own supervision. I let them eating anything they want and needless to say, there was far too much sugar."

Sulli laughed again. "It's because you love them too much and cannot resist their cute begging and everything."

Minho smiled. "Yeah those kids play their trick very well and I easily fall with a blink." Sulli smiled and he watched her. "What about you?"

"What about me?" Asked Sulli.

Minho shrugged. "Anything at all. I want to know everything."

"Well..." Sulli paused to think for a moment. "I only have one brother. He's five years older than me and he's a cook at a local European restaurant. Cooking is his life and he loves it."

"And I bet his sister loves it, too." Said Minho.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter