Final

Sick

 

 

 

      Jongin laid in bed with a high fever with the need to cuddle his little husband, Do Kyungsoo. He’s been stuck in the bed since 6:42AM, coughing and writhing in pain from his blistering headache. 

     The cool pack on his forehead didn’t do much for him and his shirt was soaked in sweat. Jongin just wanted to snuggle with his sweet and lovely husband.

     After laying in bed for who knows how long, Jongin felt sleepiness crawling over him and soon his eyelids shut ever so gently.

     The sound of loud thumps coming from the stairs woke up Jongin. He knew who was coming up and grinned. The door opened and revealed his beautiful Soo. 

     Kyungsoo had a tray with a bowl of steaming rice porridge, a glass of water, and a set of orange pills. 

     "Good late afternoon, babe. It's like 4PM and also how’s the fever?” Kyungsoo greeted while Jongin groaned loudly


    "It’s crap, Soo. It feels like I’m dying.”
Kyungsoo chuckled and set the tray on the nightstand next to the bed. He sat on the bed and lifted his hand to check Jongin’s temperature.

     "You’re still very warm,” Kyungsoo proceeded to grab the pills and glass of water, “Here, Jongin. Take this and you can eat the rice porridge.”

     "Thanks, baby.” Jongin gladly shoved the pills into his mouth and swallowed them down with some water. Kyungsoo handed Jongin the bowl of porridge and watched Jongin eat happily.

     "Get better soon, Jongin.” Kyungsoo kissed his husband cheek and smiled brightly. 
“I will and I want some cuddles after I’m done eati-" 

     "Eating and showering. You’re covered in gross sweat, Jongin.” Kyungsoo interrupted. 

     "But I want some cuddles." Jongin whined loudly.

     "Shut up, Jongin," Kyungsoo grinned, "I'm going to be downstairs finishing up some work, okay?" Jongin nodded weakly. Kyungsoo gave a quick peck to Jongin’s cheek and raised off the bed. 

 


-------

 


     After Jongin took a shower, he laid in bed again because of his sore muscles and horrible headache. He never been so sick in his entire life. He looked at the clock on the nightstand and saw the neon red light saying "7:56".

     He blames Baekhyun for getting him sick.

     Jongin grabbed the remote on the nightstand, the TV, and flipped through some channels. He put the volume one lowest setting, so his headache won't intensify.

     Rattles emitted from the bedroom's door handle. Jongin turned his head and smiled slightly.

     "Hi, Soo".

     Kyungsoo appeared from behind the door.

     "How are you feeling so far?" Kyungsoo walked to the dresser and removed his shirt to put on his huge night shirt that stopped at the top of his milky thighs. He also removed his pants and left himself in his boxer briefs.

     "I'm doing okay, baby. My headache still hasn't gone away yet." Kyungsoo walked the bed and laid next to Jongin closely. He checked Jongin's temperature with the back of his hand. 

     "Your fever went down a lot and plus you're not sweating like a pig." Jongin snorted and flung his left hand around Kyungsoo's waist. He nuzzled Kyungsoo's soft black hair while the former buried his face into Jongin's neck.

     "Get better soon, baby." Kyungsoo commented as sleepiness began to take over him. His legs tangled with Jongin's toned legs. 

     "I will, baby." Sleepiness also began to take over Jongin. He tighten his grip on Kyungsoo's waist and whispered, "I love you, Soo".

"I love you, too, Jongin".

 

 

 

A/N: It was very fun to write this little story! I did write a bit of this story on Tumblr but I added some new things on here to make it a bit special since this is my very first post on aff. I really hoped you guys enjoyed and you guys rock! Please comment because I wanna know what you guys think about it! Also, sorry for any grammatical mistakes.