First

I'm Done.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's already been 8 months since I left Mamamoo. During this time, the only things I've done is practice and practice. I've strived to perfect my dancing, and they even appointed Taemin to be my teacher. I quickly became friends with him and my dancing improved rapidly because of his teachings. Not to sound cocky but I would even say I was almost on his level now. My vocal teacher was Taeyeon, with the voice of an angel. We also became friends and she even told me she had secretly been dating Tiffany since SNSD started. Though honestly it wasn't so much of a shock to me, but it made me relieved to know I wasn't the only secretly gay idol. Finally, my rapping teacher was Amber. I would spend most of my time with her since f(x) was on a break and she became my bestfriend. I've been dating Seulgi ever since I joined SM and I finally feel like I can say I love her. However, I don't think I'll ever be able to stop loving Solar. She was my first love, and they do say you'll always hold the first dearly in your heart.

 

Today I was called into the CEO's office in regards to my debut. As I walked into the building, I learned Mamamoo were preparing to release a new song in a month from the tvs hanging along the walls. I didn't try to pay too much attention to it, but I caught that their new title was going to be called "You're the Best". Unconsiously, I smiled, happy that they were continuing to make new music and that they were doing okay. My smile quickly faded as I got to the door and knocked before coming in. I peeked my head in and was surprised to find Taemin with our boss. "You wanted to see me sir?"

 

"Ah- Moonbyul, come in." He signaled to the chair besides Taemin and he smiled at me.

 

"Hi Moon."

 

I made my way to the chair and bowed slightly to him, hitting his head softly, "Hello oppa, what're you doing here?"

 

He looked back at our boss, "We were just talking about your debut."

 

I nodded and looked at the CEO as well, curious. "When is it?"

 

"Tomorrow we will begin preparations. Hopefully, we'll be finished in a month."

 

I stared at him with wide eyes, "I can't learn a new choreography in a month. Not perfectly."

 

Taemin chuckled at looked at me, "You already know it. You will be debuting with 'Press Your Number'."

 

I waited a moment before speaking, still confused. "But that's your song oppa?.. I thought we were learning it for practice only."

 

He smiled big, "Well, we both decided it's the perfect song for you. It fits your style perfectly. Plus, you look really cool while dancing the choreo." He put his hands up to his face and squealed, fangirling. I laughed and punched his arm playfully. "No, but really. You deserve this, you've worked so hard."

 

I blushed, deeply appreciating his praise but my smile quickly again faded. "And what about you? It's not fair to take this away from you."

 

Now, our boss spoke glancing at both of us. "We've prepared another excellent

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter