I'm Sorry

I'm Done.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I began to start packing my suitcase quickly, and in front of Solar. I don't care anymore. She makes me suffer so much. I need to stop caring, this is bad for me and it's not fair. I'm just.. so done. Done with crying, being treated this way, put aside.. Like I don't matter. This is where I draw the line, I need to leave.. It's now or never, and I don't have the strength to stay.

 

I didn't even pay attention to what I was packing. I just wanted to get out of there as soon as possible. To get away from her. She was screaming over to me, asking what I was doing. But I continued to ignore her almost crying, but holding it together. I can't give her anymore tears than I already have. As I made my way to my door she shut it closed and hugged me from the back, sobbing.

 

"What are you doing? Where are you going?" She demanded.

 

"I'm leaving." I replied trying my hardest to keep my breath from shaking.

 

"Why? What did I do? Can you please tell me what exactly that snake told you!"

 

I reached for her arms and started to seperate them, turning toward her face slowly. "She told me what I've failed to realize these 2 years.. You'll never feel the way I do for you. I convinced myself you did, but- this Eric thing. It speaks volumes. What you're doing- leading me on. It's not good for me. You're not good for me."

 

Suddenly she cupped my face and kissed me roughly. I didn't push her away, even though the only thing I felt was pain. Instead, I waited until she pulled away on her own. What was a shock was that the kiss tasted so.. bitter. So.. fake.

 

I gently wipped my mouth with my hand, and looked at it. "You don't know how much it hurts.." I looked back up to her, "Your pity offends me." I gripped her chin softly and rubbed my thumb over her lips. "You can keep it." She looked at me with wide eyes, I guess surprised that an obviously fake kiss didn't work. How stupid.

 

I turned back again and opened the door as Solar grabbed my arm again. This time though, I snatched it away from her and continued forward as I heard Solar fall on the floor crying. I hurried towards the door, biting my lip and tears streaming silently on my face as I begged myself to not look back.

 

After that encounter with Solar, I decided to stay with another good friend of mine since I honestly didn't want to see Seulgi either. She would've just upset me more than I already was. I stayed an entire week with Hani

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter