Hero

Hero

Colours for them speaking in dialogues since I figured it might be too confusing:

YunHo - Blue
JunSu - Orange
YooChun - Green
ChangMin - Purple
JaeJoong - Red

*****

We all know that the five members of Dong Bang Shin Ki have their respective stage names. Some make sense, some seem to be out of place. But let us take a closer look on each of them. We shall start with the leader, right? Right.

U-Know YunHo – the mister know-it-all in person.

We all know why he got that name, you know? You don't know? Of course it is because almighty leader-ssi knows all. Duh. Now you know. And as the almighty YunHo, he of course knows why his fellow bandmates got their stage names. So we will give him the pleasure to further introduce s. And no, we are not talking about the little friend each of them has hanging between their legs. YunHo-ssi, your turn.

 

Hello, this is Jung YunHo speaking. You probably better know me as U-Know YunHo though, but that is not what we shall focus on now. My task is to introduce you to the stage names of my bandmates. So, why don't you just follow me?

Here next to the bathroom – Oh, wait. Did you hear that? Seems like someone is using the shower. I wonder who it is. Too bad that the door is locked, or else you could have sneaked a peek inside. Oh well, then let us just continue. As I was saying, next to the bathroom we have the shared bedroom of our blubbering bubbly duckbutt and our maknae. But seeing that it is time for breakfast, we only will find JunSu in it.

Xiah JunSu – the jumpy bouncing ball.

Care to know why he was named Xiah? Are you really sure? Once I've opened this door there is no turning back. Well, you have been warned. Hey JunSu, say hi to-

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!? The YunHo! Never heard of knocking before? GET OUT!

As you can see, JunSu is indeed very jumpy. And goddammit, put on some clothes. I can see the crack of your .

GET THE OUT, MORON!


Well, that was just as much entertaining as it was traumatising. I'll never be able to get this picture out of my head again. Well, unless …

The , YunHo. Don't just stand in the way babbling to yourself. There are people who want to pass the hallway.

YooChun! Right on time. Come here and greet our fans.

Yo, what's up? Is it just me or are they not able to speak?

I think they just didn't expect you to say something.

Haha, very funny. Stupid.

You should be nice to me, I'm the one in charge for introducing your stage name.

Oh? Well, now I'm curious how you want to introduce my stage name. Come on, I'm waiting.

Micky YooChun – the sleazy greasy mouse.

As you can see, our dear Micky has been named after Micky Mouse. Not very surprising, is it?

That's nice and fine, but why that mocking comment, huh?

Why mocking? It is a fact that you are sleazy and greasy. Especially when it comes to that bouncing ball who's just getting dressed.

WHAT?! JunSu is getting dressed?

Yes, I've seen his bare , if that helps.

OMGWHYDIDN'TYOUTELLME!!


… Well, so much for YooChun. Could at least have closed the door in a quieter way, don't you think? Oh well, let's proceed to the kitchen. After all, this is ChangMin's favourite place to be. Yo, ChangMin. What's for breakfast?

Jae-hyung made pancakes.

Oh, awesome! I could need one.

Get your hands off that plate! It's mine. Yours is over there.

Greedy bastard. At least share half of the plate you got there. I have maybe three pancakes, and you got like what …

Ten. And I've worked hard for each of them.

Worked, huh?

Yes, I indeed helped Jae-hyung preparing breakfast whilst all of you were still hogging the mattresses of your beds.

Snarky as always, aren't we?

Well, someone needs to be in this household. I'm practically the only sane person here.

Says who?

Says me.

Told you so. Now, what on earth do you want from me, except for keeping me from eating my food?

Yah! Be nice to your leader here. At least for once!

Depends on what you want from me.

Introducing your stage name.

What is there to introduce about?

Max ChangMin – the snarky secret leader.

What the … ChangMin! This is not what I wanted to say.

Well, you better do. After all, you shan't lie.

Since when are you the leader?
Secret leader, Hyung. Secret. That means behind the scenes I'm the one pulling the strings here.

Oh yeah? Since when.

Every since I came here.

Liar.

Try me.

You can't be our leader. Not even secretly. All you care for is food.

And all you care for is getting into Jae-hyung's pants.

Not true.

True.

It's not.

Oh believe me, it is.

When I say it's not then … Oh it, where is he anyway?

So much for denying it.

I don't care. So, where is he?

Last time I saw him he was about to take a shower.

Oh.

Yeah. And off he goes.

Shut up.


Hm, so JaeJoong was the one we heard taking a shower. That's actually good timing to introduce his stage name.

Hero JaeJoong – the package of surprises.

I swear, this is fitting him. But to explain his stage name will be pretty difficult. You see, we all thought it had something to do with him being all protective or something. But then I found the real origin of his stage name. For this you must know though, that it has a Japanese origin. And quite not a very innocent one. For further explanation we must separate the H from ero. You surely know that in Japan 'H' normally stands for rated stuff, especially the erted things. And for 'ero', you see, it is Japanese for y.

Both seem to be rather fitting for JaeJoong, don't you think? Oh, you wonder why that is? Well, let me explain. Since we are close to the bathroom, you can see for yourself why JaeJoong-ah is indeed y. Hush, there he comes.

Oh my god, YunHo! Don't scare me like that!

YunHo? Earth to YunHo?

W-well, as you can see JaeJoong here is very y when coming out of the shower. Just look at those perky s and his wet skin and damn, why must his towel hang so low?

You're a ert.

Am not. Just stating the truth.

Oh my god, stop staring! That's … that's pretty embarrassing, you know?

Uhm, JaeJoong. Please stop that.

What?

Biting your lip like that. It's too y.

You really are a ert.

What- wait, Boo. I didn't mean to...

Oh, I know you did. The tent down there just proves it. Now, if you are so kind to leave. I want to get dressed.


Hach, thrown out like that. Thought I could tickle his erted side out of him. Guess I have to wait until tonight. But you surely agree with me, don't you? He is one fine and y piece of man, if I may say so. And he's all mine. Muhahahahaha.

YunHo-hyung, your nose is bleeding.

Yeah, that's pretty gross. Yah, that was my pancake, ChangMin!

Boo-hoo. You see me giving a damn? You should have been here earlier.

It's not my fault! I was held up.

Seriously, YooChun. That early in the morning?

Shut up, it's YunHo's fault.

Are you three done now?

Look who's frustrated.

Yeah, ually frustrated.

I'm not!

Oh yes, you are.

Am not. He's just...

We know. He's y when he comes out of the shower. He's even ier when biting his lip, doing this thing with his hips-

That's ing, YooChun.

off, Min.

Oh oh! And when JaeJoong's cooking he's practically drooling over the table!

Yeah.

True fact.

You totally are a ert.

Thanks for letting me know that in unison.

Always again, hyung.


Seriously, they're a bunch of s. To call me ert, tsk.

Are you planning on hogging my door the entire day?

JaeJoong...

That's me. Why so speechless?

Uhm, y-you're wearing an apron.

Yes, and further?

Nothing under it, I suppose.

Good guess. Does almighty leader-ssi want a reward?

Eeer...

You're drooling.

R-right. What are you doing?

I'm dragging you to your room.

Uh-huh.

Like my ?

Very much.

How about a taste then?

L-literally?

Well, yes, YunHo. After all, I'm Hero.

H-hero.

Yes, I'm erted and y and I know that you like it.

ing tease.

No, you're doing the ing.


Uhm, hello? YunHo-ssi? YunHo-ssi! Damn you, Kim JaeJoong. Interrupting the introduction like that. At least give us some of your smexy time! Yah! Are you even listening?!

And with this we shall end this little survey. Now we know why each of them has their stage name, and that YunHo and JaeJoong just never seem to be able to get their hands off each other.

See you next time when we reveal YunHo cooking on a flour-covered JaeJoong!!