Sunggyu's Blue Balls Days Begin

Sunggyu's Blue Balls Days Begin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He didn’t reject the call on purpose, that’s the truth. Sunggyu actually thought it was his morning alarm. He did made a promise to join Woohyun on his ‘mussel party’.

Imagine his surprise (and horror) when he saw that he had a string of missed calls from Woohyun four hours ago and he had just rejected a call from him just seconds ago. While he was thinking how much of a trouble he was in, his phone rang again.

He stared at the screen while contemplating his choice, weighing the pros and cons of picking up the phone call right now and listens to the younger’s whining reprimands or ignore the call with the hope that he’d come up with something else to butter him up later. He was just about to slide his finger across the screen and accept his fate of minutes filled with whining complaints when the call cut.

Dang it!

Just as he was about to hit the call back option, a k-talk message dinged. It was from Hoya.

Hyung, you’re so dead.

The message was followed by a few screencaps.

Look at that pout. Someone’s gonna get it for breaking a promise and not picking up the phone.

Sunggyu groaned and ruffled his hair. Great! He’d just rejected and subsequently ignored a phone call from Woohyun on a VApp broadcast. Having overslept and accidentally missed the mussels digging was one thing, but he was definitely in for a great deal of grovelling if he ever want to get laid again.

s seemed to enjoy his misery because Sungjong just created a separate group chat sans Woohyun named ‘Sunggyu Hyung’s Blue Balls Days Begin’ and chatted up a storm in the short while Sunggyu was regretting his life choices.

 

Sunggyu Hyung’s Blue Balls Days Begin

Jong:
Guys, any bets on how many days hyung will grovel before he gets laid?

Woo:
kekekekeke

Hoya:
At least a week! Did you see his face after hyung rejected his first call?

L-nim:
What’s up? What did I miss?

Jong shared a photo.
Jong shared a photo.
Jong shared a photo.
Jong shared a photo.

Jong:
Basically, hyung bailed on Woohyun-hyung and then ignored his call.

L-nim:
/gasp/ hyung!!

Woo:
kekekekekeke

Yeollie:
Just came from texting Woohyun and I’m betting 2 weeks!

L-nim:
Call! I’ll bet the same.

Hoya:
Cheater, you’ve got insider news. I’m still sticking to my 1 week though.

Woo:
3 days!

Jong:
Alright, all bets noted. Kekekekeke good luck hyung! Fighting!

 

Sunggyu:
I hate you guys.

 

Sunggyu left group and muted it for good measure. He doesn’t need these good-for-nothing members. They enjoyed his misfortune too much when they should have been offering assistance instead. He sighed. There really was no other way to get out of this than to face it head on.

With a deep breath, Sunggyu tapped on Woohyun’s number. Here goes nothing.

“The person you’re trying to reach is unavailable at the moment. Please try again

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter