Go hard or go home #partylyf

How To Tame A Player
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihee’s POV

It was hardly past 10pm, and half the house was already drunk off their faces, including me and Hana. I mean why not? Mina’s treating us to all the alcohol, and my head still hurts from maths class today, so why not let the party animal inside me go wild for one night?

The music thumped around us, and I heard as though from a distance Hana singing in her loud, shrill drunk voice. On a normal day I would probably tell her to shut up, but tonight, nothing mattered anymore. I danced the night away with Hana, arms above our heads, and screaming out the lyrics to any song that was playing.

I’d lost count of how many vodka shots I had, and my mind was getting more and more blurred. I vaguely wondered if I would even be able to remember this night when I wake up tomorrow.

Suddenly, Hana doubled over and coughed.

“What’s wrong?” I giggled, feeling blissfully happy in my drunk state.

“I feel like I’m going to munt”, Hana coughed. “Excuse me for a moment.”

Hana ran off and I found myself dancing alone in the middle of the room. Other groups danced around me, but I couldn’t be bothered joining them. Usually I would feel rather self-conscious about being left alone on the dance floor at a party, but not now when I’m so drunk. Instead, I just continued dancing like a total loner.

Suddenly the smell of cologne filled my nose, and I looked up to see the most handsome boy ever. This boy in front of me had a lean build, and was tall with dark hair. In his fingers he help a cigarette, which he brought up towards his lips. Those beautiful soft looking lips. He turned his face away from mine as he blew out his cigarette smoke, then faced me again.

“Hey baby.”

I couldn’t believe it. It was Taeyang.

Normally, warning bells would light up in my head right now and I’d probably walk away, since Taeyang was so obviously trying to hit on me. But not today, the alcohol in my system was making me feel more reckless than ever. I stared up at Taeyang’s handsome face, in his warm seductive eyes, and felt my heart skip a beat.

“Hey yourself”, I slurred. He laughed. Oh my god he had such a y laugh.

“You’re Jihee right? We have maths class together”, Taeyang smiled.

For a moment I was shocked. There was no way that the hot and popular Taeyang had noticed me, knew my name and know we shared a class together.

“I’m Taeyang by the way, if you didn’t know. I don’t think we’ve ever introduced ourselves properly to each other.”

“Of course I know you”, I said in the most flirty un-Jihee voice ever. “You’re the hottest and most popular guy in the school, everyone knows you!”

Taeyang laughed again.

“I don’t know, it seems I pale in comparison compared to your charm.”

We chatted and flirty for another half an hour. He was surprisingly sweet and easy to talk to, quite unlike the Taeyang I had always pictured from his reputation at school. I found myself becoming more and more comfortable with him the longer we flirted.

“You seem like a really innocent girl”, Taeyang said.

“How would you know?” I asked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter