The two hottest boys in the school

How To Tame A Player
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihee’s POV

Sometimes I hate my life. It’s not that anything bad is really happening in it right now, but nothing really good is either. But that’s just the problem, there’s nothing eventful. Every day it’s just the same old stuff happening. School, go home, do homework, school go home, do homework. Then there’s the weekend, and that’s pretty much the same every week as well. Homework, and the occasional going out to party. I know some people at my school go out to party or club every weekend, and I could too, but I just don’t see the point. It’s the same thing every week right? Get drunk, hook up, and regret it the next day. Some may think that those types of weekends are what living life is about, but I think it gets kind of dry if it happens every week.

I guess I just hate the routine of everything. True I may be taking my life for granted, but sometimes, I just really really crave just a bit of drama. Enough to hopefully spice up my life just a bit…

“JIHEE!”

I give a start as I wake up from my daydream and see my best friend, Hana, rolling her eyes at me.

“Were you even listening to what I was saying?” Hana frowned, crossing her arms.

“Er-“

“Geez, you need to stop spacing out so much.”

“Well I’m sorry that whatever you’re saying is so boring I can’t keep my mind awake”, I said in a joking voice.

Hana laughed. I love that girl she can really take my jokes and not be offended by them.

“Anyway as I was saying”, Hana continued, “are you going to Mina’s house party tonight?”

Mina was one of the rich popular girls. We weren’t friends, in fact we hardly knew each other, but whenever she decides to host a big party at her house she invites the whole year level. That’s around 250 people, but when you’re rich and live in a mansion like how Mina does, it really doesn’t matter.

“Hm, not sure yet…”

“Too bad, you’re coming! That’s a request. We haven’t gone out to party in like one whole month! I’ll pick you up from your place at 7pm!”

“Omg fine”, I laughed.

The bell rang, indicating that the lunch break was over. I made my way to my next class with Hana, who was now talking about what she was thinking of wearing to the party.

“Okay class, so today we’ll be talking about anti-derivatives and integrals!” my maths teacher, Mr Kim, announced. I let out a small groan. I was still having trouble with derivatives, and now we’re already moving on to anti-derivative?

Mr Kim droned on and on for 10 minutes, and I felt my eyelids starting to droop when suddenly the door to the classroom flew open and in walked Taeyang. To be honest, I’m not surprised that he’s so late. Taeyang was the school’s biggest badboy. He was tall and handsome, and I have to admit really hot, but I never really considered him to be my type. We’d never really talked before, but it was common knowledge that he and his friends go out every weekend looking to party and get laid.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter