I

RE: 75
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekje [yuju]

I passed through the men who were saluting me. There are a few women. I guess this is my crew en route to EQ. Of course, I'm the captain, which is something I can't refuse. And this is the crew of GX159-00 Gratitude, the battleship. One of them looked vaguely familiar. Where oh where did I see him before?

I looked back at him. I checked his insignia and uniform. "Lieutenant." I greeted him.

"Your highness." I can't see through him. Where did I ever --

Oh, right! Military school.

"Bin." I called him out. "It's been a while." And when I say, it's been a while, it really has been a while. Last time I checked, he went to the base up in the moon. "You came back."

He nodded. "I had to."

"At ease." I commanded. "Please go to your respective posts." I smiled at them and they left one by one. "You, let's talk." I led him to the bridge.  Apparently, only the CIC, or the Combat Information Center, is the only one around. She had long, brown locks, and it was tied in a bun. Sadly, the bun failed to hide her colored hair, as she seem to have colored her hair pink on the ends. "Why did you come back?"

"I was commissioned in your ship, Yuju." He smirked. "You need a lieutenant here." I nodded. He's kinda right. "Hey, this ship is the biggest of everything I've seen in the Earth Alliance."

I nodded again. Boy, I think I'm explaining way too much. "It is. It's an madgalo-class ship." Oh, right! "Have you seen your new VOID?"

He shook his head. "Only in pictures. It's LX-1907 Farther, right?" Then again, I nodded. "I'll check it downstairs." He pat my shoulder and waved, "See you later."

I gave him a simple nod and then I went to my seat. As I said, a Magdalo-class ship is the biggest ship in the Earth Alliance. It's big, with seven floors. The topmost being the bridge, the sixth is the open deck, the fifth is the lounge, the fourth to third is the VOID Storage and catapult, where VOIDS make their exit, and the first and second floors are maintenance floors. I did not bring a large crew. I only brought eight bridge members and twenty maintenance crew members. Yeah, Bin was added later, him being the VOID pilot onboard. We're supposed to go to Moscow right after our visit in EQ, and we're dropping Bin there before returning to Baekje.

In a matter of minutes, the bridge crew was assembled. "Let's go." I commanded. They nodded and we started to steer south, for EQ.

Boooooogsh!

Okay, what the hell was that sound? "What is that? Give me a visual." I ordered. Agad namang nagflash sa screen namin ang isang kakaibang VOID. Puti, at weird. It has streaks of red and blue. It wields a sword and a shield. Suddenly, the pilot's face came on the screen. Napatayo ako. "What the hell was that?" I asked. He looks like he's staring into my soul. I was in my battle garb. It's not the Earth Military's uniform. It's Baekje's official battle wear. He's in civilian clothes. He's piloting a VOID but he's on civilian clothing?! Whatever the hell is this?

"Greeting from the Order of the Black Rose."

My brows furrowed, and everyone suddenly went tense. This is hellish, what the hell is he doing here? We haven't even passed through the Baekje waters! "No way.." The same pink-haired girl remarked.

"Do not give me those bullcrap greetings. What's this, can a rebel faction work like this?" The Order of the Black Rose are Earth Alliance rebels, there were rumors that they work for EQ, but they always deny it. "Do not make me want to seize your VOID? Get off!"

He smirked. Annoying. He's trying to get on my nerves, isn't he? "I just need to scan your ship. A FAITH vessel abducted my partner, I just came to check if you have her."

I rolled my eyes. Now he's accusing us of holding someone hostage? Wow! "We just got off the dock!"

"I'm done." And with that, the guy blasted off to space. Well, what the hell. I looked at the CIC. Wait, what is her name? My mom gave me her name.

Oh, right! "Lieutenant Ahn, save a visual of that VOID. We have to b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter