PROLOGUE

RE: 75
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The camera flashed open before the little girls' eyes. The two girls were holding hands. One was blonde, the other is a brunette. They looked like children on their last year in elementary school. The reporter smiled at the two of them. "Yuna, Yerin, smile for the camera, and answer their questions, okay?"

The two girls nodded.

"Revolution Era. To you two, what's the Revolution era?" The little girls looked at each other. The brunette smiled widely.

"To us, the Revolution Era is a fun era!" Her smile looked like it can reach the skies, and it was beautiful, for sure. "We have VOIDS, the big robots that can protect our countries, and we can go to space! I don't think our ancestors were able to do that!" She chuckled and the blonde laughed along with her.

"Nae, and we have battleships that are big and glamorous!" She looked at her hair. "And we can pick what color of hair our kids are gonna have, too. What do you think, Yuna? What color would you want your daughter's hair be?"

The brunette just shook her head. "Anything will do."

The era that we thought was the golden era. How pathetic.

We all thought we can live in peace.

Major Characters Hwang "Sinbi" Eun Bi

I stepped foot in the wrecked space colony, Libra. It used to be beautiful. I brushed the dust off my green jacket and I kneeled as I placed the flowers on top of the tombstone.

Before that happened. It's been a year.

"Lady Sinbi." Ryouta called for me. Lady. Wow. A lady. I'm a lady, that's for sure.

"You still call me Lady, Ryouta?"

He nodded. "Chairman Jeon is waiting at Ophiucus. He said it's urgent."

I rolled my eyes. Mateo Jeon, always as unpredictable as ever. Disgusting, as I might say. Ever since he lost his wife on the bombing, that crazy bastard lost his mind. He's not the only one who lost his family, that stupid old man. "Urgent? How urgent is it that he needs a twenty-year-old girl in the military?"

"He says it's about the neutron jammer canceller."

I smirked. Does he really think that I'll give him that data? "I don't have it."

"Lady, you created that data."

I nodded. "I know, but that doesn't mean that I'll give it to him." I held on to the flashdrive between my palms even tighter. Even if it takes my life, I can't let him have this data.

He musn't.

I sighed as I slipped the flash drive into my coat. "Get me to the mass driver. I'm going to the Equatorial Union."

 

Lee "Dokyeom" Seok Min

I passed through the loud crowd, and I entered the aisle. I walked pass one, two, three doors, and I knocked four times on the fourth door. The hidden camera on the door went open, as if it was questioning me. "It's me." I plainly spoke. The door creaked open and I went inside. It was an elevator. I slipped into the elevator with two men wearing their uniforms. It was white, that was for sure, and it had different insignias.

As we reached the 21st basement floor, the two soldiers stared at me, as if I was crazy. "What?" I asked.

"It's been a while, Lieutenant Lee." He greeted me. I can't remember where the heck did I ever see him, but we're not in war, as the Equatorial Union prefers to stay neutral, but we have to know each other. I checked his insignia, it looked the same as mine, but I'm a rank lower. Figures, he can talk high with me.

"Nae, Lieutentant Commander." I answered back.

"The genius 22-year-old lieutenant is back, ey? How was your trip to the Libra Colony?" The other asked, he's the same rank as me, but he seems to be older.

"It was fine. I had to return shortly, however." I answered in the most polite way as possible. I'm a Deviant, I can't afford to carry hate from fellow Fallacier soldiers. We finally made it to the intersection. We had to change paths, as they need to meet with the Chief Re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter