Dive

Happier

 

 

 

 

 

Oh, maybe I came on too strong

Maybe I waited too long

Maybe I played my cards wrong

Oh, just a little bit wrong

Baby I apologize for it

 

 

Did I do it wrong? Should I have just kept my feelings for you? Should I have just loved you from a distance?

 

 

I could fall, or I could fly

Here in your aeroplane

And I could live, I could die

Hanging on the words you say

And I've been known to give my all

And jumping in harder than

Ten thousand rocks on the lake

 

 

I fell in love with you, that moment you touch me, I just knew that you were the one. Loving you was like gambling, betting my life. I’ve hanged on to the first words you’ve told me, it kept me strong through the years.

 

 

I thought if I gave it all, if I showed you how much I love you, one day, eventually you’ll learn to love me too. I did my best, gave everything to make you notice me. I became the top of my class, trained myself in physical activities so I can keep up with you. I learned to play the piano coz you said you love hearing the sound from it.

 

 

Look, I’m even playing now in front of my class. I never thought I’ll let anyone hear me play, for it was just you that I wanted me to see me play the piano.

 

 

So don't call me baby

Unless you mean it

Don't tell me you need me

If you don't believe it

So let me know the truth

Before I dive right into you

 

 

You should have told me earlier. You should have not shown me kindness from the beginning. You should have not tolerated me if I was already becoming a nuisance. Then maybe, maybe I should have not fallen deeply in love with you and it won’t hurt this much.

 

 

You're a mystery

I have travelled the world

And there's no other guy like you

No one, what's your history? (What's your history?)

Do you have a tendency to lead some people on?

'Cause I heard you do, mmh

 

 

Maybe you should not have been nice. Maybe you should not have given me those smiles that make my heart skip a beat. Maybe you should have never offered your hands whenever I fell down.

 

 

I could fall, or I could fly

Here in your aeroplane

And I could live, I could die

Hanging on the words you say

And I've been known to give my all

Sitting back, looking at

Every mess that I made

 

 

I am a mess. I got myself into this but why can’t I stop myself from blaming you too? I dig this hole on my own but you pushed me in to it and all I can do is watch you as I fall deep, like diving into a cliff.

 

 

So don't call me baby

Unless you mean it

Don't tell me you need me

If you don't believe it

So let me know the truth

Before I dive right into you

Before I dive right into you

Before I dive right into you

 

 

I have already fallen deep, now I have to find my way back up with this last note key I hit.

 

I raised my head and a tear fell from my eye. Fate is so cruel, for when my gaze fell on the doorway you were there, staring right at me.

 

 

I was so absorbed in playing the piano and singing what my heart felt that I didn’t notice that the bell has already ringed. As soon as I was done my teacher dismissed the class and they look at me as if I have grown another head, so I hung my head low and avoided your gaze.

 

 

 

I felt somebody tapped my shoulder. When I looked up it was Donghae who was smiling at me with my bag on his left hand. He offered me his right hand, knowing to well how vulnerable I am at the moment. Without hesitating, I took his hand and stood up, fixed my skirt and took my bag from his hand.

 

 

When I looked back at the door, you were still there with your friends, all staring at me. Are you having fun with you are seeing? Did I give your friends another scene to laugh at? But don’t worry, not like the other times, I won’t stick around to watch silently how they discreetly laugh at me. I’ve had enough.

 

 

I nodded at Donghae and together we walked towards you. I’ll admit, you still give me those damn butterflies whenever I see you or get near you but this time I won’t let it win over me. I let your words flow in my brain and I’ll lie if I won’t tell that it stings like a bee.

 

 

 

With strong resolves, I have convinced myself to walk pass by you, not giving into the feels that you give me. And with all my will, I walked away without looking back.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N:

 

I almost forget about this, sorry. When I checked my saved works, I saw this supposed to be chapter 2, it was already finish it just needed some finishing touch and I was lazy. hahahahah!sorry! Just got back into the feels of this fic so tried to fix it. Hope you enjoy reading this. Thank you to those who gave their time to read and subscribe. mwwwahhh!!!