Unexpected Move

Whipped
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

    “How can you be so sure that it’s her ?”

 

    “Anyone attended our school could recognize her with only the tip of her nose showing, except you, ‘cause you stayed inside a cave for too long that you didn’t even know her name.”

 

    “I really don’t know that girl exist until you and Momo told me earlier.” Mina threw a questioning look to the latter. “You really never heard about her ? I mean, this girl’s lit af that she could burn the goddamn school down. And I’m worried you wouldn’t survive school tomorrow.” Sana frowned at her words.

 

    “But Mina, there is no way she would recognize me. This mask is huge enough to cover my face.” Sana sat across Mina while sipping her still-so-hot chocolate drink. “Ow that’s hot” She flinched in pain.

    

    “Thanks.” Mina flipped her hair proudly. And her whole action was welcomed with Sana’s face that already looked like a baby who’s just a lemon.

 

    “You disgusting human being.”

    

    “Hey that’s rude! Anyway, your face could be covered but I’m sure she recognised your voice and that iconic blonde hair.” Sana frowned.

 

    She actually doesn’t really care about that Tzuyu girl knowing her identity. She literally gives almost zero about it. But being a protective friend Mina is, she’s afraid that something bad will happen to the blonde, considering the fact that she’s facing someone who isn’t just somebody in their school. It’s the mean queen with a whole fandom on her back.

 

    “What makes you so sure ?”

 

    “Duh, we’re THAT ‘Holy Trinity’ everyone’s talking of. ” Mina rolled her eyes.

 

    “Damn, did you just eat a bowl of pride ?” Mina shrugged. “We may be THAT ‘Holy Trinity’ but according to your stories, I think she couldn’t care less.”

 

    “Well who knows ?”

 

________________________________________________________________________________

 

    

    The bell rang signing that it’s already lunch break but Tzuyu and Chaeyoung just finished their test 10 minutes after. And of course, the cafeteria is full. There’s no seat left for them.

 

    “What are we gonna do now ?” Chaeyoung eyeing to Tzuyu who’s standing right beside her with an already bored face. “Don’t know, you find out.”

 

    “The hell that’s supposed to mean ?” Chaeyoung frowned.

    

    “Find us a seat dwarf.”

 

    “No way.” Chaeyoung fold her arms.

 

    “Come on Son.” Chaeyoung sighed. “Fine. But don't complain about the seat. ”

 

    “Whatever.” Tzuyu rolled her eyes.

 

    Chaeyoung then going all the way around inside the cafeteria but none of the seats are empty. Just when she was about to go tell Tzuyu, someone’s calling her name out loud.

 

    “Chae!” Then she turned around to saw a familiar figure sitting at the corner and approached the owner of that voice. “Mina unnie!” Chaeyoung bent down to place a kiss to her lips.

 

    “Not in front of me please you hungry lesbians.” Momo said while munching her sandwich. “Finish your meal first, and correction, Mina unnie’s bi” Chaeyoung sat next to Mina.

 

    “Whatever.” Momo rolled he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter