Meet

Whipped
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   Fame, beauty, money, figure, anyone would kill to be her or in a possibly way be her lover. Chou Tzuyu is perfect, that even dust would think twice to touch that aesthetic face of her. She’s a second year student at  JYP High and known as the Queen of the school. Once she step out of her class, plenty of boys will chase her around like a thirsty vampire.

 

    But, beside that queen title, she also known as the biggest player. Half of the boys population in the school have dated the taiwanese girl. That’s why she also got a bunch of haters. Usually they’re girls who’s heart got broken by Chou Tzuyu by dating Mark Tuan, Tzuyu’s current boyfriend. Not that they can do anything about that. Even there’s an unwritten rule that no one should ever bother the queen’s property.

 

________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

    “Don’t you have a date this afternoon ?” Tzuyu was walking to the parking lot with her best friend, Son Chaeyoung.

 

    “Not going.” 

 

    “Are you out of your mind ? What if he get angry just like the last time ?”

 

    “Then i’ll break up with him. Not like my life depends on him.” Tzuyu said as she entered her car and then followed by Chaeyoung.

 

    She suddenly faced Tzuyu, “When will you stop this ? Playing with people hearts. Dump them when it get boring.”. Tzuyu who’s at the driver seat giving a weird look to her, “Seriously Chaeng ? I’ve been doing this since forever, you’ve been there with me too. It’s already became a habit.” 

 

    Chaeyoung frowned at the last statement. “Really ? So hurting people is now becoming a habit ? Gosh I can’t believe it.” The atmosphere suddenly heated as they keep throwing words at each other. 

 

    “If you want to stop me then why don’t you do it sooner ? I don't think i can stop now Chaeyoung.” 

 

    “And I don’t think that it would turns this bad Tzuyu.” Chaeyoung let out a sigh before throwing herself into the car seat. “Enough. Stop telling me what to do and I’m tired, let’s just cut it.” Then Tzuyu drove her car following by a silence ride ahead.

 

    After a long awkward ride, they’ve arrived to Chaeyoung house. “Thanks for the ride.”

Chaeyoung giving her a small smile before going out of the car when suddenly Tzuyu called her, 

 

    “Wait a sec.” 

    

    “What ?” Chaeyeoung turned.

 

    “Why earlier, out of nowhere you asked those question ?”

 

    “Nothing.”

 

    “Really ? It’s not what I think it is right ?” Tzuyu asked with a concerned face

 

    “What do you think it is ?” 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter