Chapter 1: How it all started

The second and last time we will meet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Aeyang was awakened at 12:45 A.M. In the midnight when she heard the front door of their house open. She looked at her right side and saw L sleeping * if it's not L, then who could it be...* she asked herself . She carefully got out of the bed and walk closer to the door of the room. When she got tohe stairs, she heard footsteps in the kitchen. She walked down and sneaked in the kitchen and grab the biggest knife she can find. When she was sneaking in to go to their living room, a hand covered  , she starts to breath heavily when the man held her hand with the knife tightly. "It's okay. It's me L" he said whispering to her ear. When she heard that, her body relaxed and faced him. "There's someone in the living room" aeyang said almost crying because of fear, it's her first time to experience this kind of situation. "Yeah i know..." L said whispering. He hugged her and comfort her for awhile when they both heard a noise coming from the living room again. "Stay here and call the police." L said to her, when L stood up and was about to walk in the living room, she grabbed his arm. "Don't" she said with tears running down her face. "It's okay, we can't just hide here and wait for the police to get here..." L said with an reassuring smile. "Okay,just be careful..." Aeyang said and gave him the knife she was holding, " your gonna need this..." aeyang said handing it to L. "Thanks..." L said and kissed her forehead, and silently walked towards the living room, it was dark, no lights are open and the only light they have is the moonlight that you can see through the window. Aeyang feels scared as she watch L's body getting farther and fading into the dark. When she can't completely  see L, she ran up to the room, get her phone and call the police.

"We are on our way..." a police officer said, "thank you..." she said panting heavily. She ended the call and quietly walked down to see what's happening downstairs since she haven't heard any noise eversince she went up the room. She is feeling very worried for L, since L is a good guy she think L can't even hurt the thief to protect himself. When she reached the kitchen, she grabbed a knife again and walk straight into the living room. The moment she entered the living room, she drop on her kne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter