Character introduction

The second and last time we will meet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lee Aeyang (21)  - She is a simple girl with a simple dream: have a happy and beautiful life with her boyfriend L.
Aeyang came from a simple and happy family but her parents died so she became an orphan and live by herself alone. Not until L saw her and that's when her life became wonderful and full of love. She has a sweet and lovable personality. She is very cute and pretty but can also be y if she wants to. She is unique and strong one, but how will she handle the trials that she needs to face in order to get her ending?

Kim Taehyung (22) - Teahyung has one goal in life: find that girl (Aeyang) and do all the things that L couldn't do for her because of him. Do all the promises that L had promised her. But how will he handle everything when the world that he and Aeyang lives turn upside down.  Will he give her a happy ending just like L promised or give her a miserable ending for the second time?

  L/myungsoo (25) - He is aeyang's boyfriend. He is sweet and very charming. When he saw aeyang , she reminded him of what he is in the past when he is all alone and miserable. At first, he has no intention on loving her. All he wants to do is to keep and help her until she can live all by herself. But each day he helps and care for her his heart started to fall for her. When they become a couple, she thought that their life was perfect but didn't know that L has a secret within him that can change their entire lives.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter