Their Confession

JUST FOR ONE HOUR
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

A smile kept appeared on her face since Amber awoke this morning. She hummed softly “I Just Wanna”, a song which she created years ago. None knew the real story behind that song. It was actually her secret confession. That song expressed about how she felt around that time to a cute boy on her class when she was a student at Los Angeles. A boy that made Amber couldn’t feel boring whenever she saw his good-looking face; the one and only boy who always called her with her middle name, Josephine, or Joe for the short. 

 

That boy didn’t want to call Amber with the same way like the others did. He wanted to be different from them. She even already gave up asking him to not call her with Josephine or Joe. That boy was born to be a stubborn. In the end, she let him to call her with whatever he wanted to. 

 

In the next second her bell was ringing. Amber quickly approached the front door. Without seeing her visitor’s face from the camera monitor, that short haired girl opened her door. She smiled widely when she saw a slender guy stood in front of her.

 

"Alex!" Amber immediately hugged him. 

 

Alex curled his lips into a smile while pulling her into a hug. "Glad to see you again, Joe.” He said softly, almost whispered into her ear. 

 

She looked deeply into his blue orbs. "When did you arrive at Seoul?" Then she retreated herself. “Come in!”

 

He got inside her clean and arranged apartment room. "Last night." He scanned the room while took off his shoes. “Do you live alone?” He asked as he walked into her small living room.

 

"Not really. There’s Jackjack here but now it’s on my friend’s place.” She replied. “Please take a seat. What do you want to drink?"

 

"No, thank you. I come here to spend my time with you, not for drink, Joe." He sat down on the white couch. "Come here." He patted a vacant space beside him. 

 

Amber sat beside him with a throbbing heart. "You know, I think you just joked around when you said you would come to Seoul. But I’m really happy that you’re here now."

 

Alex grinned. "Do I come in a right time now?" 

 

She nodded firmly. "You come in a perfect time. I’m not really busy for a couple weeks."

 

"You won’t left me alone and go to overseas like what you did last time when I visited Seoul, will you?" His blue orbs locked into her beautiful dark brown orbs. 

 

She giggled. "I won’t. This time I will fulfil all my promises to you. I will be your free Seoul tour guide. You must have to visit the food streets. They sell very delicious authentic Korean foods with large portion and relatively in low price. How about we start it now?” She stood up. “You must be hungry and haven’t eating anything, right? I will bring you to my favourite Korean restaurant nearby."

 

He grabbed her arm and shook his head lightly. "Can’t we just stay here?” He tugged her arm lightly, signalling her to sit down. “I want to talk a lot of things with you."

 

She pouted slightly while sat back on the couch. "But your time is limited, isn’t it? We can’t waste your time by only staying at here.”

 

He held her hand and smiled warmly. "You don’t need to be worried. I have a lot of time for you. I always have a time for you. Even if I’m busy as hell, I still can manage to have a time for you, Joe.” 

 

She frowned. "What’s that mean? How long you will stay at Seoul this time?"

 

"As long as you want, my Josephine." He lifted her hand and planted a soft kiss on it with his deep blue eyes still locked at hers. 

 

A tint of rose appeared on her cheeks when he kissed her hand. His sudden act made her flustered. "Alex, please! Tell me the truth.” She asked him.  

 

He gave her a crooked smile. "Alright. For three years." He replied as intertwined his fingers with hers.

 

"Alex!" She yelled, demanding him to not joke around. 

 

"I’m serious, Joe. I’ve got a scholarship from a university at Seoul. I will continue my stud

Please log in to read the full chapter