Rules And Details

...Lazy Graphic Shop...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

How to Request:

Please answer the following Questions and send it to me in a private message! (It won’t cost you any Karma.)

Title:

Story Link:

Characters: Max 3 (but 1-2 preferably) !if you have an oc/reader character, please specifiy if you want this person in your poster. If you want the OC/reader in the poster, please either give me a person to work with, eg. Tzuyu from Twice, OR you can just describe the person you would like.

Genre: (eg. angst/romance/fantasy/dystopian)

Colour Scheme: (eg. Dark/light or specific colours)

Link to specific photos: Optional (Please note: Pictures are not always used depending on the suitability of the picture.)

Any other Specifications: Font, Setting, hair colour, Clothing.

Short summary: Optional

You will get a response either accepting/rejecting your request. I respond fairly soon, but latest by the weekend.

If your request is accepted, You should get it within 7 days, althought often less. If there are delays for special reason, I will let you know if there is a situation.

You are only allowed 1 chance to change something that was not specified in the answered questions. This does not apply if it was a mistake on my part. Please make use of this rather than not using the poster which will result in blacklisting.

Once you receive your cover please comment to let me know that you have collected it.

Please Upvote if you like your poster!

Please Credit the store in your foreword using this Banner. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter