Diana

Two-Faced Galaxy {DISCONTINUED please look @ "About Me" in profile for further info}

And now we have some comedy in here due to the appearance of Ren :P


Diana- Roman goddess of hunting


"I must be dreaming I must be dreaming I must be dreaming I must be dreaming..." Jeonghan murmured like a mantra as he looked down to the sink as he begins to sweat out oof nervousness because this was quite literally the last thing he needed to happen in his life.

"Uh- hello?"

And Jeonghan looked up to immediately cuss by accident as he met gazes with those jade green eyes. Jeonghan sighed, the wheels in his head malfunctioning as he turned and took in a deep breath before turning back to the so-called 'god of love', he asks very slowly, "You're real?"

The god of love- or Ren- blinked innocently before looking down and patted his chest before looking up again, "Yeah, pretty real."

Another deep breath, "Okay... how can we prove that you're real?"

"Well Kahi mentioned something about sharing bodies and that once I've acquired enough strength..." Ren murmured in thought, already losing Jeonghan as the blond continued to ramble on before Jeonghan had to yell in frustration, "Stop! Let's say that I have completely no idea as to whatever you know about- to which I don't," he emphasized the last part, "Do you mind giving me the full story?"

Ren stopped at the realization, murmuring to himself, "Oh yeah, Jason did say that this is a different time meaning that everything is different now... okay, let's see here... Do you know the Guardians of Pandora's Box?"

"Does unnie know about the Guardians of Pandora's Box?" he remembered the innocent voice of Chaeyoung as she showed her sketchbook, making him gape in realization that this was indeed reality- a very strange and surreal reality that is. Jeonghan quickly shook his head before saying, "Yes, but only the story about how Pandora released the seven sins and the part about who the guardians are."

"Oh, so I can leave out the part about my name actually being Venus," Ren sighed in relief before continuing to explain, "Well you see, after Pandora opened the box, the seven sins took physical manifestation by occupying the bodies of those who lack the mental strength to resist- or in other words, they possessed the people who lacked but desired to be someone whom they are not, such as wishing to be more confident, to be more wealthy, to be more attractive, and so on; because they could take over those souls, they were basically unstoppable and, you know, wrecked havoc throughout the cities and villages that those vessels lived in. It was up to the gods to pick suitable gods to fight against the seven sins and bring peace to humanity again. We sealed the sins back in the box after defeating them- or so we thought we sealed them.

"After so many centuries, we thought that it would never happen again, but somehow this century's 'Pandora' found the box again and opened it again, releasing the sins to wreck havoc yet again. After resting from those centuries and having our powered drained from such an exhausting battle, us Guardians are weaker than we use to be but again, we're still the only ones fit for dueling against people as powerful as them.

"Minhyun, or Minerva if that's what the present times learned us as, strategized that we are sent into vessels who are fit for us- to which it was done by Kahi, or Persephone, since she was the only one with full access to the whole soul and body thing because she's the queen of hell; this means that we- you and me- have to find not only the other Guardians, but also the seven sins and defeat the seven sins before havoc is wrecked upon humanity again. This also means that I'm gonna be reliant on you until peace is achieved again."

Jeonghan had to pause Ren there at the last sentence, "Hold on, you want me along with a bunch of other strangers to defeat the seven sins?! I can't even socialize with others properly! How do you expect me to cooperate with you to battle?! Why was I- out of all of the billions of people possible- chosen to be your reliant?!"

"Ahh so this was what Kahi was talking about," Ren nodded in understanding, leaving Jeonghan to fume with irriation. Luckily Ren spoke before Jeonghan could let out an outburst, "Kahi said that she'd send us out to awaken within people that would compliment our personality, a.k.a. improve their personalities."

To which there was a small voice that yelled out that he did lack the amount of confidence that basically radiated off of Ren in the back of his head but he ignored it to instead ask, "How did you awaken then?"

"Well each god's power is based off of how much of it is within humanity, and since I'm the 'god of love' my power is dependent on the amount of love is in the world, as cheesy as that sounds," Ren muttered under his breath the last part before talking regularly again, "Since I now solely rely on you, my awakening means that your heart has settled on someone."

And Jeonghan could immediately feel himself go pale, "E-Excuse me?"

"Jeez, why are you so shocked? Why else did I ask you if who ever is outside was your boyfriend..." Ren pouted.

"No no no, you don't understand my situation: two guys confessed to me in the past two days. If you've only awakened now to take at least physically manifest as my reflection, who the hell did my heart settle on?!" Jeonghan hissed, having a complete mental breakdown after this chain of events.

It took a few seconds before Ren could answer with, "Oh... well fu-"

"Jeonghan-ssi? Are you okay in there?"

"Er- y-yes!" Jeonghan hated how he stuttered before he turned back to the mirror and whispered, "I'll talk to you later!"

"Ah! Just remember that we're hunting for the Guardians and seven si-!" Jeonghan barely acknowledged what Ren had to say left as he turned and left the bathroom, immediately being met with the sight of Jisoo.

"Are you okay? The ball didn't hurt that badly, right?" Jisoo asked worriedly.

"Y-Yeah, I'm fine..." Jeonghan murmured awkwardly.

Jeez, at least let me finish my sentence...

"Is something wrong, you just jolted..." Jisoo murmured, making Jeonghan sweat more out of being nervous more than before.

"F-Fine..." No I'm not fine there's an androgynous boy that claims to be Venus that can now speak within my head.

Hey! I heard that!

Jeonghan could suddenly tell that this was going to be a very long day.