Baby Baby

Baby Baby (I Miss You)

I was his baby- no I was his baby baby.
I loved waking up to the smell of slightly overcooked toast, very overcooked bacon, and perfectly cooked eggs. I was the much better chef out of us two but I was also the one who slept in much later whenever the chance was given to me.

"Baby baby breakfast is ready!" Why he always called me baby twice, I didn't know and I never found out. I was never all that curious either. Him saying it twice was just a little quirk in our relationship; it was cute. Every couple has one of those right? Like some couples sleep on certain sides of the bed, or they have certain movies that they watch. I don't know if you would consider those quirks but that doesn't matter, does it?

I loved the way his mouth stretched wide whenever he called for me. Even if I couldn't see it, you could always hear it. You could hear his heart pounding in his chest, you could hear the butterflies fluttering mad in his stomach and you could see the crecent moon times two set on his face when he smiled, even if you couldn't see him. That's what I loved about him. He was filled with so much emotion, so much passion, so much love and so much hate (the last two balanced each other out perfectly). There were days that it was overwhelming but there was never a day that I was tired or bored of it.

I loved everything he said to me between dawn and dusk. He always knew how to speak to me with ease. Whenever anxiety struck- whenever depression striked- he always knew how to make me feel like I had some purpose on this earth. I was never good at much. I was never an artist and never a writer. I was never selected to be the final act of the talent show but to Chanyeol I was the show and I was his favorite show. And for Chanyeol there was no need to record anything because he tuned in every single day at approximately 7 A.M..

We always spoke about the life we would have in the future even though we could barely handle whatever it was that we had going on in te present and we barely stumbled out alive from the past. But that was what was so special about us and he left me. He left me alone and when I woke up in the morning I didn't smell slightly overcooked toast, very overcooked bacon and perfectly cooked eggs. I smelled the memory of the breakfast and I didn't wake up to his messy side of the bed and his pajamas from the night before on the bed I woke up and saw the right side of the bed lonely and untouched. It was so cold from the lack of body heat I could probably balance out global warming.

No, I don't know why he left and no I don't know where he is now. I'm now an abandoned TV channel where it makes that obnoxious noise and everything is black and white but everything moves so crazily that you see grey. But I need to find him. I need to know why he left me. I need to know why he stopped trying to see our future because I never did.

 

 

a/n (06042017): hello! I haven't written a fanfiction in years :') But I'm going to be changing the point of view starting in the second chapter! I'll be switching to 3rd just an fyi <3 hopefully my next chapters will be longer too! There will be more characters and more going on so don't worry ^^