Sequel - Solar Eclipse

Unfortunato

Seven years have passed, nothing has changed, everyone believed that Yongsun wasn't around anymore, so does Byul, the silver haired woman also changed, she became colder, her stone heart returned as well.

Around the corner at the dark alley where no one will bat an eye, the air smelled like flesh, fresh corpse, blood running down its skin, mouth agape in fear, its soul drifted away from its body just a couple of seconds ago, there, a woman stood in clad black, with red orbs, its glow was visible and dropped down her neck.

"Gross." She muttered, blood splattered all over her neck and her palms, her huffing became calm as she tucked her hair up her ears, after a sigh, she kneeled down and gazed down at the lifeless Man, emotionless.

"Sorry there, buddy." She took the piece of cloth and covered his face with it, tapping his shoulders a bit, she stood and gained her best composure after wiping her hands on the guy's clothing.

"I'm getting used to this." Whispering to herself, she quietly left the alley while wearing her black jacket, since her shirt was stained, hiding her hands on her hoodie pocket at the front while the hood on her head.

She touched her neck where she felt two healed wounds, slightly smiling, though sadness was seen in her eyes, the red pupils were gone as well as her fangs, she walked and walked, as she looked like she was looking for someone.

That Person's Point of View

"I'm an idiot...i keep on looking for you." Traveling in my thoughts as I stared at a shop window, there were colorful polo shirts and vests, one she would wear, remembering when she dragged me here to make me pick whichever suits her; chuckling a bit, I strolled my way back to my place as aches started beating in my chest.

"Just one more time…" I looked down, holding my tears back.

Here goes nothing, it won't hurt to try and see, right?

I made my way up the hill where we will always relax, the hill where good and bad things occurred, the hill where we spent most of our time.

I hope you're there, waiting for me.

I ran for it, avoiding the crowd, ignoring their insults as I bump into them, desperately reaching for something I want to hold again.

I hope you forgive me as well, because I didn't look for you when this happened to me.

"Excuse me! I'm sorry!" I cried, slowly reaching the path to my destination, there it was, the park where we hang out whenever we had a free time, since I work everyday to feed ourselves.

After this, I will give up after six years of doing the same thing all over and all over again.

I ran towards the path in the woods, un-afraid of the creepy sensation warming the air, helplessly working my legs to arrive at my destination; I panted, gasping for air, my eyes rotating, looking anywhere, I scrunched my face, disappointed and sad at the same time, I laughed, holding back my tears.

Figures, she won't be here, of course.

I smiled as a tear rolled down my cheek, I turned around and walked again down the path, wiping my tears away, I stopped my tracks as I saw a glimpse of a red orb running towards the hill at full speed, not seeing who it was, I widened my eyes and looked back.

Please, please…just one more time.

My legs stuttered as I stepped back, hoping again.

I know it's unfair for you to love me back.

My feet stomped gently unto the cold wet grass.

Not forgetting the stuff you did to me back then, unconsciously.

I smiled, slowly approaching the woman, her gray locks waved down her hips.

But I love you as much as well, don’t you remember what we told each other?

"…Byul." 

That we'll be together, forever.

"Y-Yongsun?"