Full Moon

Unfortunato

"Yongsun!" I called, our feet touching the ground, at the peak of the mountain where there were no one but ourselves and the scenery ahead of us.

"Byul!" She happily called out my name, the warmest feeling ever, to be honest.

Time stopped in front of my eyes, sadly, it isn't possible, my eyes slowly examining her while she ran to me, showing my smirks, the time went inevitably slow, focusing on the warp, I scrunched up my nose and my cheeks inflated, seeing the child-like adult before me.

Have I told you how beautiful you are? If I was given the chance, I would tell you all over and over again, even if it makes you cringe as much.

Time resumed at it's normal speed, gently catching the Woman and enveloping her in a warm hug, I combed her hair with my fingers, her long soft caramel colored hair grazed my hands, oh how I wish to do it forever.

I motioned my hand beside her ears and tucked a strand between her ear, eyeing her neck, from her collarbone up her gorgeous face, our gazes locked intensely; gently placing my hand on her back, I leaned in and planted my lips on her forehead, resisting the aroma of her blood that was residing in her neck.

This feeling, I never wanted it to end.

Omniscient  ー Nobody's perspective

"Sometimes, when you love someone to much, you lose senses and give in."  

Moon Byul Yi, a girl who's age is around two hundredth sixty-nine, her hair is as dark as the moon but as light as the stars, along with her grayish orbs, hands intertwined with a Human she believes she loves, even if she's stone hearted herself.

'I can love like a human.' 

Byul leaned in closer and rested her shoulders on top of Yongsun's, wind visiting their faces, cold breeze ventured their skin making Yongsun snuggle a bit more, it was the best feeling indeed.

Yongsun smiled and buried her nose on Byul's neck, inhaling her scent, the latter shivered, she was rather ticklish, but she didn't mind, it felt warm, it felt nice.

Moon Byul Yi's Point of View

Sacrifices are bound to happen when you love someone, treasure the moments…mostly when there's still moments to cherish.

Before I drift off to sleep, I quickly pecked her lips, making her flinch a bit, making me giggle, she wrapped her arms around mine and leaned her head on mine, she mumbled while I stirred, it was hazy, didn't understood what she said as I closed my eyes; The full moon slightly showing itself, feeling myself grow weaker, not noticing the tears forming from Yongsun's eyes.


"Stay away from me." I panicked in fear, beads of sweat trickled down my neck, holding my head as I saw Yongsun drifting away from me, she furrowed her brows and glared.

My eyes fully went red, getting hugged by total darkness, I shivered, feeling my fangs getting longer  beside my tongue.

"Yongsun-unnie…Yongsun…YONGSUN!"

Slowly disappearing, she drifted away, invisible in my range of sight, unable to smell her anymore, the blood red color in my eyes started to get darker, fully occupying my irises, my blood raised, feeling my body tense.

"No..no, please…no." I mumbled, my thoughts in a scramble.

I looked down below, trying to fight the monsters inside my head, a black vortex was down below, trying to me in, I fought it, fighting it for Yongsun.

"I'll miss you, Byul." 

 

Choking on my breath, sweat all over my body, my red locks disappeared, panting, my blurry eyesight slowly regained, I saw my hands stained in blood, sweet taste traveling down my throat, which was familiar.

I froze when I saw my beloved in front of me, tears were on her cheeks, her lips curled as if she was having a good dream; my sight went down her neck which was currently bleeding - colored in purple, I feared, her face was pale, my eyes was widened in shock while water formed in my eyes.

"No…No, no way…no.." I gulped down my saliva as I stared at my stained hands, looking at Yongsun who was sleeping peacefully, for it might be forever.

I regret seeing you that day, when we met at this place, where you saw me senseless, where you approached me confidently, asking me if I was alright even if I was soaked in blood.

"No... please, no…" My nose pressed on hers along with my fore head, my arms tightly hugging her neck as I desperately cried, hoping to get her back.

Never should I talked to you and spared you, your sweet smell should've not lured me in, I was immature enough to follow you.

"Baby…please, Yongsun…" Swallowing my tears, but it never stopped falling, her hair dropping on my shoulders as I hugged her lifeless body, biting my lips to stop myself from shouting.

I never thought we would be together, even if I was cold to you, even if I always teased and sometimes neglect you.

I caressed her cheeks, wiped her tears with my clean fingers, looking at her angelic face one more time.

I was dumb enough to never express myself much to you.

Brushing my lips on hers and on her fore head, gently placing her head to rest on the tree behind.

And there is one thing I regret not telling you, and I'll let you smack me all over and over  for it.

"I love you." Yongsun's tears formed, mouthing the words, hoping for Byul to hear.

I love you.

"I Love you."