Chapter 4

Rebels

Chaeyoung’s POV

We pulled away from the hug but still stayed close to each other. Her arms were still around me, just like mine were around her. Our faces were inches away from each other. I saw her eyes glancing down at my lips and back into my eyes. Seconds after I caught myself doing the same. She moved her hand up on my cheek slowly and caressed it and I put mine on her thigh. We looked each other deep in the eyes and slowly leaned in. Suddenly my mother bursted through the door, UGH it’s always the fcking same! She can’t knock like a normal person! She’s walking in while she’s knocking?! Is it too hard to knock normally? Mina and I immediately pulled away from each other and I stood up.

Chaeyoung: MOM?! What do you want? Is it hard to knock normally??!!

Mom: I thought you were doing a project?!

Chaeyoung: We were!! Can you leave now?

Mom: Chaeyoung son, don’t try to kick your mother out of your room!

Chaeyoung: Mom please leave!

Mina: I-I’m sorry.. I should- I should just leave now

*mina looked horrified at my mother*

Chaeyoung: No you shoudn’t. Mom, please leave my room.

My mom left after that. “ I’m sorry Mina. She always does that..” Mina just smiled looking she remembers something. “What?” I asked. “Oh nothing” she answered smiling. She just hugged me again and I put my hands on her lower back, pulling her even closer. It was almost 8pm now and we haven’t eaten yet. “Mina?” I whispered in her. “Yes?”, “We completely forgot to eat.” She pulled away and chuckled. “Yes we did”, “Come on let’s go downstairs.” I took her hand and lead her out of the room. We disconnected our hands and walk downstairs.

I sat down next to Mina on the table. “Hey, uhm do you want to watch a movie after we ate? I think we work enough today.” I gave her a genuine smile which she returned while nodding her head. “You’re so different from how I thought you are” Mina said. “Yeah I know” I answered laughing. She just slightly punched my arm laughing with me.

We watched Beauty and the beast, oh god I love Emma Watson. When the movie finished, it was 11pm. “Well I should get going, chaeyoung. It was very fun with you. Thank you for everything.” She hugged me when. When she pulled away I talked, “Hey Mina, wait you shouldn’t  go at this time. Especially alone. You can sleep over if you want.“  She gave me a pity smile and answered. “Chaeyoung, I would love to, but my mother would never allow that. Especially because its Thursday.” I nodded, I understand, but let me drive you home at least.. I don’t want you to walk home alone at this time.” She nodded and packed her stuff. I told my parents that I’m driving Mina and we left for my car.

I opened the door for her, she smiled and gave me a kiss on my cheek. Oh my god.. I started blushing and put my hand on my cheek, completely in disbelief. I smiled like an idiot still standing on the passenger side with her door opened. “Are you gonna drive me home or like do you want to stand there until tomorrow?” I blushed even more, closed her door wand walked over to the drivers seat.

We pulled into her street and I drove exactly in front of her house. Wait. I know this house. Why do I know this house? Where do I know this from? What the fck? I was never in this quarter of the city but I know this house.. “what is it?” Mina asked concerned, probably because she thought I’m making fun of her house, because it’s not as big as my parents. I snapped out of my thoughts and told her it was nothing. She looked even more confused but also angry, “Is there a problem with my house?!” What? NO! ugh I knew. “ NO! NO! Your house is beautiful. But like.. I was never in this quarter of the city, but I think I know you house.” She looked shocked at me. “Mina? Did we know each other?”. “Haha yeah, no chaeyoung. We met on Monday in school chaeyoung. You probably saw this house once before you got into that car accident” Mina added a fake laugh. I looked confused at her and just dropped it. “Uhmm, yeah you’re probably right. Anyways it was a great night with you Mina.” She smiled at me. “Oh! Before I forget, are you coming to Jae’s party tomorrow?” I added. “oh, he invited me but I don’t think I’m in the mood for partying..” “Come on, Mina.. I’ll be there too. Come pleaseee” She smiled at me and nodded,  “Alright, alright! I’m coming” “YES” I jumped and hugged her tight. When we pulled away she gave me a long lovingly kiss on my cheek and I melted. I closed my eyes and smiled like an idiot. When she left the car my eyes were still closed. Then I finally opened my eyes and she was standing at the doorway smiling and waving at me. I smiled and wave back. After she got in the house I drove off.

When I arrived at home I went up to my room and made myself ready for bed. Finally in bed, I smiled like a complete dork just the thought of Mina and her lips on my skin. I feel asleep smiling.

I’m falling for this girl..