Chapter 3

Rebels

Chaeyoung’s POV

The week passed and it was currently Thursday. Mina texted me yesterday, because of the project.

*Flashback*

I was strumming some random chords on my guitar when I got a text. It was Mina.

Mina: Chaeyoung, we need to do the project. Instead of doing your rich people sht how about you give a fck about this project and DO SOMETHING!

Chaeyoung: What are you talking about? I gave you my number to text me when you want to start. I couldn’t even text you because you never gave me yours…

Mina: If you knew..

Chaeyoung: What?

Mina: Nothing, anyways let’s meet tomorrow afternoon.

Chaeyoung: Wan’t to come over or should I come?

Mina: You wouldn’t  want my poor house in your house.

Chaeyoung: Stop talking to me like this. Im showing you respect and I only want that back from you.. I never did something to you.. You’re coming over tomorrow at 3pm.

Mina: Haha it’s hilarious how you are just ignoring all those facts.. and now you’re telling me what to do?!

Chaeyoung: First of all, which facts?!; second, yes I am!!

Mina: It doesn’t even matter anymore. Bye

Chaeyoung: Alright? Bye.

Well, that was weird. What does she mean with facts? Which facts? I met her two fcking days ago and she’s acting all y and talking about some facts. Ahh it doesn’t even matter. Its not worth it. I put my phone and my guitar away and walked downstairs to my parents.

Chaeyoung: Hey mom, dad!

Mom: Hey cutie, come in.

Chaeyoung: I have to do a project with a girl tomorrow , she’ll come over at 3pm.

Dad: Okay, what’s her name?

Chaeyoung: Mina.

Dad: Myoui?!

Chaeyoung: Yeah? How did you know?

Dad: Oh uhm nothing lil cub, it’s fine if she comes over. We love you.

Chaeyoung: What are you hiding from me?

Mom: We aren’t hiding anything!?

Chaeyoung: How did you know her name then?

Dad: Honey, you know that there are lists from your school which are showing in which classes you are!

Chaeyoung: Hey dad, calm down. I just asked.

*I stood up to leave*

Dad: Hey honey, hold on I’m sorry. I overreacted.

Chaeyoung: It’s fine.

 

That was even more weird. I hate when they do that. I had a car accident ten years ago, when I was seven. I lost my memory and all I know from the time before, is what my parents told me. And every time something from my past comes up, they’re acting all weird and stuff. But what does Mina has to do with that? I don’t think she has anything to do with it. They probably really only read my class list. I don’t know. And I don’t really care.

*End of flashback*

It’s 2:50pm and Mina could come every second. I sat on my bed and played my guitar again. Suddenly there was a knock on my door. I yelled “come in”, because I didn’t thought it was Mina. I mean how did she come in? But it was Mina. I got up and laid my guitar in my bed. I got all nervous suddenly. Why? It’s not like I have a crush on her! Right?

Chaeyoung: Oh, uhmm.. Hi Mina!

Mina: Hi.

Chaeyoung: H-How did you come in?

Mina: Eunsoo opened the door?

Chaeyoung: How do you know the name of our house maid?

Mina: I- uhmm. I just asked her..

Chaeyoung:  Alright?

Mina: Yeah anyways, let’s start this . I don’t like wasting my free time with you.

Chaeyoung: Oh.. okay. Uhm, I’m sorry. Let’s start.

I was kinda hurt, I mean I get that she hates rich people. Most of them are . But like I’m not. I don’t care how much money her family has. But she hates me anyways..

We sat on my bed and worked on our project on my Macbook. We had to do some about financial crisis and stuff. We worked for hours, barely talking. At least she didn’t insult me in time. I don’t know but I think she had some past with rich people. Because she actually seems very nice in general. She’s genuine, beautiful, has a great body and those plump lips of hers are so beautiful. They’re so pink and perfect shaped. I would do so much to kiss them. WAIT WHAT FCK AM I THINKING ABOUT?!

Mina would never kiss me. Ever.  Also I’m not falling for her, no. That’s not okay. Okay, I am. my life.

“What do you want?” Mina ripped me out of my thoughts. I was staring at her the whole time, omg embarrassing. “Uhmm..I’m nothing. I’m fine. It’s cool.” I faked smile. “Do you want anything to drink?” She looked at me, super confused because of my staring. “Yeah, a coke would be cool. Thank you.” Did she just say ‘Thank you’ that’s the nicest thing she has ever said to me. I smiled like an idiot and left the room to get the drinks.

I went back into my room with the drinks but Mina wasn’t on my bed. I looked around my room and she was standing on my window, looking out on our huge backyard. She looked in dreams, she zoned out. “Mina?” She didn’t react. “Hey, Mina?” Suddenly she turned around. “Sorry I zoned out here..” I smiled at her, “It’s fine.” I handed her her drink and she looked out of the window again. I was standing next to her. “I like that old broken slide the most. It’s like adding something to all this expensive pool stuff. That decoration in general.” She said laughing. Wow she started a NORMAL conversation with me.. “Yeah. I like that one the most too. My father wanted to throw it away but I keep on convincing him not to do that.” I said looking at the old slide in our garden full of expensive garden decorations. “Why? Why do you want to keep it? Isn’t it some random old, cheap, broken slide?” I walked over to my bed and Mina turned around to look at me. “No its not. It’s the slide from my childhood. Because I don’t remember my childhood at all. I lost all the memories I created until I was 7 and that . I hope that this slide will help me to regain my memory one day, but I don’t know anymore. It didn’t help for 10 fcking years . But still, I want to keep it because besides that I only have some old pictures and that’s it. And I don’t even know why I’m telling you this because you made it clear that you hate me. And I’ll stop bothering you, I’m sorry.” I looked down. Mina walked over to me and put our drinks on my nightstand. She squatted down to look in my eyes. Her hands were on my knees. “I don’t hate you chaeyoung. I’m sorry for everything but I didn’t had a great a past with rich people. That’s why I created this hate towards them. But you’re not like most rich people. You’re not arrogant, selfish or mean. You’re genuine and nice.” With that she hugged me and I hugged back. It felt so good. I couldn’t even keep my eyes open. I breathed in her scent and it reminded me of something. But I don’t know what.

---

A/N:

I'm also writing a new story. Check it out yall! :)

https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1234068/seoul-sisters-mina-chaeyoung-michaeng