Chapter 1

Rebels

Son chaeyoung was just another scene kid of high school. But there was a huge difference to the other scene kids. Son chaeyoung was a famous scene kid, everybody loved her and everybody wants to be friends with her. I mean of course, who wouldn’t want to be friends with the captain of the JYP High School Basketball team? Thanks to her, the team was number one in their league.

Her family was super rich. Her father was a lawyer and her mother was a CEO and owner of a worldwide company. They lived in a huge mansion. But Chaeyoung refused to act all rich and stuff. That’s also the reason why she went to a public school and not to a private school, even though her parents actually wanted that.

They took a long time to understand that Chaeyoung was gay and wasn’t into this expensive stuff. In her first years of school, they would even let her chauffer drive her to school. Yes, she didn’t even had a driver license but her parents brought her a car. When high school started, Chaeyoung refuse to drive with that car to school and she got what she wanted. She walks to the bus station now and drives to school with the bus. She’s 18 now and received a black matte Ford Mustang. She loved it, not because it’s an expensive car. Only because she really liked that car and she kinda also needed a car now. And yes you heard it right. She is very much gay. She had several boyfriends but she just didn’t feel any connection she didn’t even feel comfortable kissing them. She always thought she was some kind of asxual until she was wasted on a party once and made out with a girl. But she can’t remember who that girl was. All she remembers is, that was the best  kiss she ever had and that was also the night she realized that she’s not quite straight.

She was first scared to come out to her parents, because they are very traditional. But she told them once and they were fine with it. They had a hard time understanding and accepting It, but they never kinda blamed her for it or changed the way they treated her. Chaeyoung was always their cute little cub.

Chayoung also wasn’t the kind of girl who would dress all cute and chic. She’s a fcking badass and always wore black on black. She was out to her friends but not the school. But still most of the people knew it, because she didn’t try to hide anything. She was just herself, but she never thought she had to come out to the people.

Her best friends were Nayeon, Jungyeon, Dahyun and Tzuyu. They were actually the one who helped her feel comfortable and confident of who she is. Nayeon and Jungyeon are also dating.

She would act like a total badass in school but she would never be rude to anyone. She was actually very nice to everyone. And at home she would be a complete dork.

Also did I mention that Chaeyoung is a flirt if you can say it like that. She’ll walk around the school and flirt with every girl, no matter whether straight or queer. She could turn them all. But she’d never do something with them she’s not that type of girl. But like, that could change. Chaeyoung changes her mind a lot.

---

Today was the first day of school and Chaeyoung almost overslept. She already had her drivers license and she’ll drive her Mustang today for the first time. She got ready just in time and drove to pick up her friends Dahyun and Tzuyu.

When the three arrived at the school parking lot, a girl walked in front of Chaeyoung’s car. Chaeyoung had to stand on the breaks not to hit that girl. Instead of excusing the girl started shouting, “ Yo what the fck you rich !!! Only because you’re fcking rich doesn’t mean you have more rights than me!! How about you learn to fcking drive! UGHH I HATE RICH PEOPLE!!” She said the last part to her friend next to her. That was it for Chaeyoung. She raged especially because of the last part. “HEY! What the fck is wrong with you?! How about you learn how to walk instead of literally jumping in front of cars! Stop judging by stereotypes. You have no fcking idea who I am and how I behave!!” Chaeyoung shouted so loud, literally the whole school could hear them. The other girl just mumbled “whatever” and walked away.

Chaeyoung, who was pumped with anger by now, stormed back to her car. She shut the door and angrily raced to the next parking spot.

She was so angry, she hated it when people judged her by her parents financial status. Chaeyoung was till pumped up with anger but she tried to look calm as possible.

When Chaeyoung, Dahyun and Tzuyu walked into the school everybody looked at them. It was like a typical high school movie. You only have to imagine them walking in slow motion.

This is gonna be a long year