Final 1

First Sight
Jeon Wonwoo POV - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Here I am , once again, staring deep into spaces while my fingers tightly intertwining with Haerin's. I caressed her cheeks down to her cherry lips. Without realising, a smile came on my face ; thinking about Haerin. Kim Haerin. Thinking about how I land my first sight on her. *******************Flashback********************** _____________________________________________________ I saw her again , sitting on the same bench for this past few months , patiently waiting for the train to come. She is not particularly beautiful but she has that wavy black hair, big brown eyes and a pair of cherry lips. She always put that " blank " face on her face resulting she has no friend around. It would be ridiculous if I said that I'm in love with that girl . So, let's just say she really attracts me in a strange way. I think I've gone mad . Without me realising, I already making my steps towards her. I sat down next to her on the same bench. She just gave a slight glance before she got up and sat down on a bench next to mine. Luckily, there's not so much people there waiting for the train to arrive. I took a deep breath and braced myself to sit next to her. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - "Hi." I said to Haerin. She looked at me as if she had saw a ghost. " A...Ar..Are...Are y-y-you t-t-talking to m-me?" she stammered. I smiled a little and said " Yes. Of course I'm talking with you. There's nobody other than us around here I think". She threw her view to the surrounding and she saw no one . " You're new in the city, are you? " I asked. She nodded, although she looked a little confused. "What's your name?" She looked as though she would run away, which she did before whispering " Haerin. Kim Haerin". Every time I saw Haerin, I've always tried to be friendly and start a conversation . She was a tough nut to crack. She would give me a strange stares whenever I talked to her. The only topics that she is interested about is basically literature, life and death. About a month after our fateful meeting, we were already be best friend. Well, maybe a close friend; from what she thought I was but who cares. As time went by, I understood that she is a timid and shy girl. She never talked to others while she's with me. She was almost always at home ; taking care of her mother. As she didn't bring me to meet her mom, I think that we were not close enough. Yet. I didn't mind though treasured the time spent at the park, coffee shops and of course the train station. I love her company. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- The secretive nature and the mystery about her home and family eventually became too much for her to bear. So, I followed her home. One day, I was watching through a small window as she greeted an old fragile woman who was sitting in front of the television. The woman ignores herbut Haerin kept talking. After a while, the cold shoulder treatment reduced her to tears and she ran upstairs. I told myself that I would never ask her about it. The old woman saw me at the window and I waved to her. She stared at me like her daughter did when we first met. After four weeks, I realized that I was in love with Haerin. I confessed to her one night at the park. We were looking at the stars, lying our back on the cool grass. I remember the frightened look on her face, how she started to cry. I wanted pull her to my embraced with all my heart but she ran away.