Two Words.

Three's the Charm.

Title: Skipping Stones
Pairing: HoMin + a little Min&mystery guy 
Warning: None :3 
Rating: PG-13
Summary: Skipping stones has always been a favorite pastime of his.

 


 

 

One step. 
Two steps. 
Three steps. 



The sinking splash of the stone as it hit the bottom of the river mimicked the sinking of his heart. He thought he had found the one who would never leave him, the one who would stay with him forever. The one whom he would always belong with. 



One step.
Two steps.
Three steps. 



He didn't hear the crackle of the leaves as pressure was applied on them, signifying the presence of someone else; so concentrated in the art of stone-skipping that he blocked off the rest of the world, not knowing what else to do. He was reminiscing, thinking, wondering why things happened as they did. What went wrong? What did he do? 


One step. 
Two steps.
Three steps. 



The clearing of a throat was enough to tell him that there was another person behind him; a stranger, someone he didn't know. At this moment, he supposed he didn't care enough to see who it was. Picking up a stone from the ground, the stone ironically heartshaped, he tossed it towards the river with a flick of his wrist. It skipped twice and sunk the third. 


One step.
Two steps. 



He took a breath sharply at this, eyes flashing, clenching his fists, nails digging into his skin. This occurrence fueled his anger, his anger at the stranger who was standing behind him, the stranger who has yet to experience the pain he had to go through, the stranger that wasn't saying anything. Glancing downwards before taking a deep breath, he turned around and was about to start shouting something; anything. 






.... but he couldn't. 

The innocent beauty of this stranger, it... the sight washed over him. 

He forgot about the one he previously loved.
He forgot about all the memories. 
He forgot about himself. 
All he could see, 
All he could think about,
was this stranger, looking ever so beautiful with his puzzled face. 

His eyes were soft. Very, very soft. At a deep, chocolate brown, they were those doe-ful eyes that pierce through your soul and are adorable, all at the same time.

The sun's rays softly illuminated, outlined his oh, so very small face, giving him the appearance of an Angel. His expression was one of puzzlement; his bottom lip was jutted out, as if he was pouting. 


And oh God his lips. 


Full, plump, and cherry red; kissable. He narrowed his eyes, spying a small mole above the left side of his lips, and his heart nearly stopped. He could just imagine those same lips trailing down his neck, kissing him in areas where few managed to touch, and - 

He nearly slapped himself for having those thoughts. 

Upon closer look, the stranger's figure wasn't too bad. 
He had a broad build,
long legs,
and muscular arms. 


And when he spoke; 
His voice was rich, at a bass pitch, smooth and soothing. 


"That's not how you do it." 


His very first words before walking up to him with long, confident strides. 


"Teach me." 


That was his response. 


And he did.

This stranger, the stranger whom he has never met before, taught him better than he did. 
Taught him better than the one he loved did. 
Taught him better than anyone. 


"Hey, what's your name? I'm Jung Yunho." The stranger said. 

"... Call me Changmin." 


And he did. 


One step.
Two steps.
Three steps. 
Four. 

 

 



A chance.