1/1

I Choose To Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo sighed. He was left alone. Jongdae has been fusing around Xiumin at the library for skipping lunch time. So he went to get his boyfriend lunch. Tao was here just now but was taken away by Kris. God knows where.

 

“What the hell.. I was left alone again.” Kyungsoo cursed silently.

“Baby~” Jongin said hugging Kyungsoo. He turned to his boyfriend, annoyed. 

“WHAT?” Kyungsoo said angrily.

“Hey what’s wrong?” Jongin asked, concerned by his action.

“Nothing.” Kyungsoo said feeling guilty for being mad at his boyfriend.

“Hey look at me.” Jongin takes both of Kyungsoo hands. Kyungsoo turned to look at him.

“What’s wrong? Tell me.”

“I-I just hate being left alone. It's remind me of the past.” Kyungsoo said staring at their linked hands.

“Aww. Don’t be upset~ I’m here now~” Jongin said giving him a cheeky smile. Kyungsoo blushed at the sight. Jongin smile are so sweet that melt him inside. Kyungsoo eyes wander elsewhere too embarrassed to face him.

 

 

Suddenly, he saw him. It’s Chanyeol sitting alone while waiting for Baekhyun at the next table. So handsome with his newly dyed red hair. How he wish he could be the one he is waiting for. That’s the way he used to think before but now he is happy with Jongin.

He felt his hand clenched and its hurt. He turn to Jongin and for a seconds he saw it. Jongin is madly jealous. He is frowning.

“Jongin.” Kyungsoo called him. As if on cue his frowned went down.

“Are you mad?” he asked him. Jongin went silent for a moment. Then, he answered.

“No.”

“Then why are you frowning?”

“Let just go somewhere else.” He said dragging me out of the café.

 

At the hallways, Kyungsoo stopped him.

“Jo-Jongin..” Jongin faced him.

“Yes?” he asked. Hands still holding him.

“I’m sorry.”

“Why?” he eyed him.

“Because I’ve just stared at Chanyeol. I know you’re jealous. I’m sorry.” Kyungsoo looked up. Jongin can’t stand at the cute sight of his boyfriend. He went closer to him and hugs him tightly.

“I just can’t stand being mad at you. I love you way too much.” Jongin said to him. Still embracing his boyfriend. Hands slightly went inside his shirt. Feeling the warmness of his skin.

Kyungsoo really loves Jongin hug. He feels comfortable and secure. In the past, he used to love Chanyeol’s more than anything but now Jongin feels the best.

 

 

“Hey guys!” They turned to the voice. Its Kris and Tao.

“Hey hyung!” Jongin greet him smiling happily.

“What’s up with you two? Running out of the café so suddenly. Is there a ghost?” Kris asked him curiously.

“No hyung, It’s nothing.” Jongin said smiling innocently. Kris eyed them up and down. He smirked.

“Okay~ hey I want to tell you something.” The two of them giving their attention to Kris.

“Don’t you think you are being too public?” Kris asked him. Tao snickered at them.

“Wha-what’s wrong with a hug?” Kyungsoo asked him flustered.

“You guys really can’t keep your hands to each other are you?” Kris laughed at them. Pointing at Jongin hands inside his shirt. Kyungsoo blushed. He let the hands out of his shirt and smacked it. Jongin whimpered in pain while Kyungsoo scolded him.

 

“Honey is it alright? They are fighting now.” Tao asked Kris.

“It’s alright~ it’s alright~ Jongin is a strong man.” Kris said laughing at his friends.

 

 

“Who said you could get inside?”

“But it’s warm inside you babe!”

“You should tell me beforehand!”

“You will never let me touch you!” Kyungsoo face turn red. Jongin is being too honest.

“…” he don’t know what to say.

“See! You don’t even let me kiss you!” 'too straightforward.'

“…” 'so embarrassing.'

“I want to kiss you!!!” I want to run away and hide.

 

“Wowowowow dude, calm down a bit. We are at public. We don’t need to hear every little detail about your life.” Kris said trying to stop Jongin.

“Yea guys, stop it. Kyungsoo, do something please.” Tao said to him. He look at Jongin crazy state.

“I WANT TO KISS YOU!” Jongin is now screaming.

“Fine.. Fine, stop it Jongin.” Kyungsoo said to Jongin who is throwing a tantrum like a baby.

 

Meanwhile, Jongin is having his happy time screaming in public to get his boyfriend kiss. He heard it. Kyungsoo had asked him to stop. But he won’t stop till he get the kiss.

“I WANT TO KI-..” Kyungsoo cupped his faces and kiss him fully in the mouth. Jongin eyes went wide. He stumbled a bit for a slightly height differences.

Kyungsoo Jongin lower lips asking for an entrance and Jongin let him.

 

Kyungsoo ended the kiss with a peck. He stared at Jongin.

“Happy?” he asked him blushing.

“Y-yeah..” Jongin said nodding, still in dazed.

Kyungsoo turned to Kris and Tao who is also blushing for helped.

They seem to get it and starts to chase the crowd away.

“THE SHOWS HAS END GUYS! GET THE OFF!!”

After all, Jongin has been taking all the passerby attention to them. He can’t help it but to kiss him and shut him up.

 

Kyungsoo turned to Jongin who is smiling innocently.

“Don’t do that again. It’s embarrassing” Kyungsoo scolded him and dragging his boyfriend to their next class.

“Well~ I’ve got it anyway. It’s your first kiss right?” Jongin asked him, happy.

“No.” Kyungsoo answered him casually. Jongin stopped his track.

“w-what? Then who?!” Jongin asked, a little hurt with the news. Kyungsoo stopped too, turning his head to face Jongin.

 

“It’s Chanyeol. My first kiss.”

 

 

 

 

The moment Kyungsoo being absent for weeks. Chanyeol came over his house.

“Aunty.. Let me in please..”

“I’m sorry Channie..He don’t want to talk to you.”

“I really need to talk to him” he pleads.

“Don’t be like this. Just go home. He won’t open the door. It’s useless.”

“Please aunty” Chanyeol on his knees, begged her to let him in.

 

Suddenly, Kyungsoo mother just get away from the door silently. She left the door opened.

Chanyeol takes it as a yes. So, he ran upstairs and went to kyungsoo’s closed door. He tried to open it but he couldn’t. It’s locked.

“Kyungsoo..” Chanyeol called him.

“Open the door please..”

 

Everyone have tried but the door remain the same.

Baekhyun and Luhan had come to his house and begged for forgiveness but Kyungsoo never showed himself.

Even Jongdae had to beg him to open the door but its stay closed.

And a stranger who came every single day to his house started to converse with him by a piece of paper. Weirdly, Kyungsoo do reply to every notes but never once open the damn door.

 

“Do Kyungsoo, please open the door. I’m truly sorry” Chanyeol had tried for the ninth time. He is now sitting on the floor, waiting.

‘Click’ Chanyeol looked up and he saw him, Do Kyungsoo. He stood right at the door frame looking down at him.

“What do you want, cousin?” he asked him.

“Kyungsoo..” Chanyeol said. Kyungsoo is not smiling.

“Come inside.” Kyungsoo said to him and turned his wheel straight to his balcony. Chanyeol just followed him.

“Talk.” Kyungsoo said coldly. Never once look at him in the eyes.

 

“Soo, I’m sorry.”

“For what? For rejecting me? You were right.”

“But you still mad at us.” Chanyeol said feeling dejected.

“I am mad. You guys lied to me. Should I be happy? That’s stupid.” Kyungsoo turned to Chanyeol wide eyes as Chanyeol grabbed his hands. He faced him.

“L-let me g-..” he tried to pry his hands away.

“Tell me. What should I do to repay my sins?” Chanyeol asked him frustrated.

“N-no.. You have done noth-” he tried to stop him.

“TELL ME SOO! Just tell me..please..” he begged. Kyungsoo felt like crying. He looked away.

“Kiss me.” he answered him.

“What?” he asked, shocked.

“I said kiss me and I will forgive you” Chanyeol cupped his face and kissed him. Just a simple kiss from him but very sweet.

Chanyeol ended the kiss with a long stare. Kyungsoo started to shed tears. Chanyeol became panic. He said sorry over and over. He felt guilty. His thumbs wiping the tears away.

“I’m sorry Soo. I’m sorry.”

“Go.”

“What?”

“Go now. I’ve got what I want. I’ll forgive you.”

“B-but..”

“I will start going back to school. I’m going to study hard just like I always do. So, go! Before I change my mind.”

“Al..alright” Chanyeol jogs downstairs and he heard it. A very happy Chanyeol talk to his mother.

 

“Channie! Are you done already?”

“Yes! He finally forgive me!”

“Really?!”

“I’ve got to go now. Bye aunty!”

 

Kyungsoo smile.

“Stupid Chanyeol.” He traced his lips.

“It’s too sweet. It’ll only makes me fall for you more.”

That night, Kyungsoo cried his heart out. He let everything go. He promised himself to just endure it and never let it showed.

But a certain someone always come to his life whenever he is feeling down. As if he knows him from the very starts and always comforting him with his words and actions.

 

That day, Kyungsoo is feeling down since he just met Baekhyun and Chanyeol together. He went to his locker to take his book for the next class. On his way, he bumped onto someone's shoulder. Kyungsoo cursed to himself. He tried to search for the said person but failed. He found a yellow sticky note stamped on his arms instead.  

 

Hello Kyungsoo,

I’m sorry for bumping on you. It must be hurt.

If you re hurt come to the apple tree nearby.

I’m going to tend your wound.

 

                                                k.j.

 

He is not wounded but he wants to meet him. So he went to the said apple tree. He waited for him.

He is still waiting. But nothing happened. He rest himself on the tree trunk. He is about to fall asleep as an apple fell down the tree. He catched the apple. A yellow note stamped on it.

 

I’m sorry, I’ve felt asleep while waiting for you.

I know you are not wounded. But here, a fresh apple from me.

Eating makes you happy. ^^

 

Kyungsoo sighed at the ‘slept’ part but chuckled at the 'eating' part. He ate the apple anyway. Kyungsoo looked up the tree. He saw a figure sitting on the tree branch but his face was hidden behind all of the leaves.

“Thank you for the apple!” Kyungsoo said shouting at the person up there.

An apple fell down the tree again stamped with a yellow note.

 

You’re welcome. ^^

Oh! Eat this one too.

 

With that simple gesture of him always makes Kyungsoo happy. Kyungsoo really love those days a lot. Jongin always come to him with a different trick to cheer him up. Even now.

He feels grateful on having him by his sides.

 

 

“It’s Chanyeol. My first kiss.” Kyungsoo said to him. Jongin went silent for a minutes.

“But I wish I was the one though.” He said to Kyungsoo, pouting. Kyungsoo just look at him blankly. Thinking deeply.

‘Just how the hell do I give him my first then?’

 

Out of the blue Jongin ask him.

“You like Chanyeol’s kiss more than mine right?” Kyungsoo looked at him, wide eyes.

“Uh..” ‘Should I say I like it or not?’ Kyungsoo is thinking again. Jongin still waiting.

“It’s sweet with him…” he answered him.

“I thought so, you like him better than mine.” Jongin smile sadly at him, starts walking faster leaving Kyungsoo behind.

“N-no.. That’s not what I mean” Jongin turned to him. His brows went up.

“T-the feeling is different. Chanyeol kissed me so I will let him go” he said eyes looking down, feeling upset. Suddenly he felt a peck on his lips. He looked up.

“So I’ll kissed you to never let me go.” Jongin said smiling sweetly. He linked their hands together and start walking to their next class.

 

While in class, Kyungsoo got a message from Jongdae.

 

From: Jongdae Kim

To: Kyungsoo Do

Yah Kyunggie~ Let’s go to the coffee shop after school? I’ll wait for ya~ I don’t take no as an answer ;)

 

Kyungsoo sighed. He really don’t want to go as he already got plan with Jongin after school.

“Jongin will get mad.” Kyungsoo said thinking about his childish boyfriend.

 

He sighed for the ninth time. His boyfriend and Jongdae never stop bickering about the after school plan.

“You should be with me. Why would you go with him?!” Jongin said angry.

“He promised to come with me! Problem? Get the away!” Jongdae said annoyed.

“Then let me come along with you!” Jongin said determined.

“What?! Hell no!” Jongdae said pushing him away. Kyungsoo turned to him.

“I’m sorry Jonginnie. You couldn’t come with us. Next time, alright?” Kyungsoo gives him a pity look.

“NO! You supposed to be mine today!” Jongin said, pouting. Hands still holding Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo turned to Jongdae asking him for mercy.

“Fine! Just make sure that he will keep his mouth shut.” He said glaring at the said boy. Kyungsoo looked at Jongin who is nodding his head.

“I promise. I’ll be good.” Kyungsoo smile at his cute behavior. He pats Jongin cheek and start walking to the coffee shop.

 

 

At the coffee shop.

Kyungsoo and Jongdae take a sits by the window as Jongin went to the counte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter