Letter...

My "Love Letter" to You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

ENJOYYYYYYYYYYY~~~

 

 

 

Jaemin was sipping on his hot chocolate in the warm cozy cafe. He off the whipped cream that was stuck above his lips as he scanned the streets. 

 

It was not that crowded nor that calming. Jaemin shifted his gaze to the girl who was busy making drinks for the customers. 

 

He smiled warmly as he continued staring at his bestfriend working hard. 

 

 

 

"Ahhhhh, finally I can breathe!". Nara sighed in relief and stretched her arms. 

 

Jaemin patted her head and bent down to meet her eyes.

 

"Are you that tired little bunny? Let me treat you, hmm, ddeokbeokki?". Jaemin asked in a cute voice that would suit a person who is talking to a baby. 

 

Nara's eyes brightened and she quickly nodded. 

 

The two bestfriends went to the nearest ddeokbeokki stall and sat down comfortably after ordering.

 

 

Nara was scrolling the newsfeed of her SNS on her phone.

She was liking pictures of her crush and smiling like an idiot. 

 

 

Jaemin who was sitting opposite her was bored. He shook Nara's arm to get her attention but as expected, he got ignored

 

"Nara ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh". Jaemin finally whined.

 

"Hmm?" Nara only hummed, eyes still glued on her phone screen. 

 

Jaemin sighed before leaning forward towards Nara and kissed her cheek.

 

Nara quickly looked up and touched her cheek.

 

"What the hell, Jaemin?". Nara blurted out as she looked at Jaemin wide eyes.

 

Jaemin pouted and crossed his arms 

 

"You were not giving me any attention. can you just put your phone aside? I'm right in front of you and its been a long time since we hung out with each other." Jaemin said, staring straight into her eyes.

 

 

Nara put her phone down and stared back at Jaemin.

 

"Your eyes look weird. Is there anything that you're keeping from me Na Jaemin?". Nara asked directly.

 

Jaemin looked taken aback by her question.

 

Being bestfriends for almost 10 years made him translucent to her.

 

*I do*

 

"I don't. I just want to catch up with you. That's all.". Jaemin replied coldly.

 

Nara looked at her bestfriend stand up. Jaemin took his wallet out and put an amount of money on the table.

 

"Here, use this to pay for the food. I just remembered I got things to do," Jaemin said and quickly went out of the shop.

 

 

Nara blinked, confused at his sudden attitude. Nara only shrugged her shoulders and waited for her food while stalking her crush on SNS. 

 

"well at least he gave some money," Nara mumbled under her breath. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jaemin breathe out as he was a distance away from Nara. 

 

"Gosh, what the hell did you do Na Jaemin!" Jaemin mumbled to himself as he pulled a handful of his fluffy brown hair. 

 

Jaemin held his chest and felt his heart beating very fast. 

 

Jaemin slowly smiled and shouted a loud "WHOOO!" while fistbumping the air. 

 

People around him looked at him weirdly but her ignored them and continued walking like nothing happened.

 

 

*I kissed her cheek!* Jaemin excitedly thought.

 

He suddenly acted that way because he was too nervous he didn't know what to do after kissing the cheek of the girl that he loves so much.

 

 

 

 

 

Jaemin's love story began 10 years ago when they were 7. 

 

He was just an ordinary boy who had no friends at all. Okay, maybe not that ordinary.

 

Jaemin always played alone and ate alone. He basically did everything alone because he was an introvert and it was very difficult for him to make friends as he was very shy too. 

 

Until one day, a girl named Kim Nara, approached him. 

 

Nara had always been an extrovert and basically everyone is her friend. She always observe people first before approaching and Jaemin was not an exception. 

 

She slowly tried befriending him, and slowly, Jaemin opened up to her. 

 

Jaemin at first only thought of her as a friend. But after an incident where Nara saved him from getting hit by a glass jar that fell from a cupboard. 

 

She injured her forehead when the jar cut through it.

 

After that, Jaemin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter