Two

I Remember You (Dream Escape)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She stopped walking. "How did you know? Are you a stalker? And why did you knowI'd be here?"

Well, Jung Jaewon is obviously her ex I suppose. I can tell it with Hayi's reaction when she suddenly stuttered as she saw Jaewon moments ago. It seems like she found herself cheating on him.

I breathed deeply and looked at her. "I don't know if you would believe me but I was always with you the past years." 

"Stop joking around. You're scaring me." She tried to sound cheerful but I can tell that she's starting to get scared.

Well if I were her I'd think of myself as creepy too. A stranger started talking to me and he talks as if he knew me. That's somewhat creepy.

I walked without saying anything. She just followed me. We walked silently which I found a little uncomfortable.

"But, is that a fact?" She suddenly asked me but I did not bother to answer her.

I might make her uncomfortable again.

We climbed the stairs for a few moments until I stopped on the 7th floor. This is where our apartment is.

I looked at her and smiled.

"I saw you in the hospital that day." I finally said and walked to the direction of our apartment without giving her a second glance.

I haven't said it to anyone but I remembered something before I lost my consciousness back when I was brought to the hospital. I saw Hayi there. She's the last person I saw before losing everything.

And maybe that is why we met. Our souls met.

But why?

Is it because she's depressed? Was she meeting me in her dreams? Some parts of the puzzle kinda makes sense now. We always met at night. 10:30 pm was the earliest. She was always wearing PJs. Wow. But why doesn't she remember me?

Ugh. This theories in my head make me crazy.

---

As soon as I arrived at school, Jinhwan suddenly collapsed. This guy seriously.

We (including two of our classmates) rushed him to the univesity clinic. We laid him down to the vacant bed.

"Where is the doctor?" I askednthe other students there not realizing that the guy on the other bed was Jung Jaewom.

.

"Outside." He answered and looked at someone.

I looked at the direction he was looking. Jennie.

Why is she here?

She stared at me shocked. I wanted to talk to her but Jinhwan. I rushed out of the clinic and looked for the doctor.

Thankfully I met him not far. I was about to go back to the clinic together with Dr. Lee when I saw Jennie dashing across the field.

"Dr. Lee, I'll be there later." I told him.

He smirked. "Okay kid." He winked and walked straight to the clinic.

I walked towards the direction where Jennie ran. And I found her sitting while sobbing on a bench near a vending machine. I took some coins from my pocket and got a milk and a coffee from the machine.

I sat beside her. "Jennie Kim." I said to get her attention. She was looking down the floor that's why I couldn't see if she know I'm here.

She slowly looked at me while sobbing silently. "How could you? Lalice was hurt. Why did they say you're dead?" She said while wiping her tears.

I put the milk on her hand. "I was never dead. I was just comatosed."

"Lalice broke down. She was suffering until now. She's still blaming herself." She said before drinking the milk.

I smiled. "How is she? You? Its been two years. I missed you both."

"She went back to Thailand last year. She couldn't focus on study because of your 'death'." She rolled her red eyes. "But she said she's coming back." She smiled back and hugged me. "Ya, I missed you guy friend." 

I hugged her back. I missed you too.

"Are you dating someone now?" She asked as she continued to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter