Stop time;

Stop time

 

Stop time;

 

 

The time of a 23yr old man with a normal life as a writer soon stop when he found a strange looking round watch under his feet, which he accidentally step on it(sorrynotsorry)

 

“Hey pretty, nice watch you have there” A brown haired man suddenly approach him, he look rebellion but in a good way rebellion, his both hands inside his pocket and he was giving him a smug smile which make Youngjae snort. It already 6pm and he want nothing than just to fill his empty stomach after a week without eating properly and a nice hot shower. His new novel really take troll on his body and his time, the due date was within a week and he’s more than happy that he manage to complete it without delay, his boss definitely not like it if he take another day to complete the new novel.

 

He look at the man infront of him. Also he doesn’t have the time for this. Damn it.

 

“Thank you…but….” Youngjae trail as he walk backward, staring at the handsome man infront of him in wary, he can be a murderer or something and Youngjae too pretty to die yet, yes too pretteh. And his cozy house already calling for him, his fluffy bed, his shower, everything. Anything better than this. The man smirk as he appears to discover the other intention on escaping from him before he pull out his hand from his pocket, trying to grab the pretty man’s hand and of course Youngjae yell in surprise. He smirk when he manage to grab the small hand. Oddly soft.

 

“You , let go of me!” Youngjae snap, trying to free his hand from the other male

“How about..No?” the man cheekily reply and Youngjae swear if he don’t his pant now and dead tired, he’ll absolutely kick the man’s balls. Hard.He know where the place that will make him in pain, so so much pain. He’d learned karate for cookie sake. He love cookie thank you.

 

“Hey, hey I just want to know where did you got the watch from, its mine, I dropped it somewhere and I would like you to return it” the man said or plead. He don’t know. Youngjae lift an eyebrow, staring at the man emotionless.

 

“Hey, are you okay? Hey?” the brown haired man wave his hand in front of the frozen man face, who seem to out of this world “Ya okay?” his voice is dripping with worry and the corner of Youngjae’s lips lift a little, only a little.

“Of course not. Why can’t you approach me like a normal person would do huh? Calling me pretty and all” he huff as he glare at the man

A giggle was out the man’s lips as he stare fondly at the angry man in front him, who is glaring at him with his cute doe eyes, did you see his pouty lips? His cute cheeks? Awwwww

 

“Sorry, I was about to but then you are too pretty and as a gantlemen, I’m being honest that’s all, can’t blame me” he shrug. Youngjae swear he feel his cheek a lot hotter now, damn you

 

“What do you want?” Youngjae huff, crossed his arm disrecpectfully at the man

“Oh, that watch you’re holding, I know it was mine” the man said “I’m Jung Daehyun by the way” he give his hand to the other for a handshake while Youngjae just stare at it, not really interested in holding nor shake hand with the other’s hand, who knows maybe he just out of toilet and don’t even wash his hand, huh. Eww. The Daehyun guy cough awkwardly before retreat his hand and shove it back in his pocket, looking rather awkward that his attempt to shake hand being denied, he blush a little.

 

“Yoo Youngjae” he said short

The man smile, glad that he finally get the pretty guy’s name “oh nice to meet you Youngjae” he give him smile, this time not even pull out his hand, exactly know that the other will never take his hand anyway

“Not that nice…” he trail off, looking anywhere but Daehyun guy, hopefully the other not heard it and be offence but then again, he doesn’t really care about it. Nope.

 

“Huh?” the other stupidly ask

Youngjae shrug “Nah, nothing. This watch? How can you be so sure it was yours” Youngjae ask, looking down at the watch he was holding, not that he really wanted the watch but he just want to make sure that the other was speaking the truth and not approach him to flirt

Daehyun blink, twice. Not exactly know what to say. He thought the other could just give it to him right away and he’s wrong. Well then.

 

“You see the button at the top. there?, if you press it, our world will stop, the time, the movement, the car, the birds and such but when you press it once again, they will back to normal” He said

Youngjae blink, not knowing what to say ‘did he just?. did he think he could believe such bull?’ he frown

 

“I’m not a child you know” he said sarcastically, Daehyun frown

“Of course, I can see it. With all your broad pretty shoulder and all but your face make me doubt though” he felt his left eye twitch. In annoyance.

“Look here buddy, its not like I don’t trust you, but that was an absolutely stupid thing people ever heard or believe” Youngjae lift an eyebrow when the man puffed his cheeks making look like a chipmunk. His pouty lips turn into extremely big and extra pout. Youngjae roll his eyes

 

“Just press the button and then you will trust me, but don’t take too long, I don’t want to stuck in motionless world too long” Daehyun huffed, challange the man in front of him

Youngjae sigh, well he don’t want to handle the crazy man much longer, so why not listen to him for once

 

“Alright then” he said as he press the button and much to his disbelieve the world seems to stop. The cars, the neddles of his watch around his wrist, the birds and even the cat that trying to cross the road stop, all together. Huh.

And of course the man in front of him. Youngjae know the man definitely wanted to say something because his mouth was wide open, he laugh. Look so horribly stupid. And motionless.

 

He feel calm. The quietness. The silent. This is what he needs. Its like his tired had wash away miracly. This was definitely not the worst idea. He walk along the sideway of the road, looking into the window of the apartment, laughing when he sees a mother with her both hand on her hip was nagging whilst her son was looking at the floor below him.

 

This is good. This is happiness. The world had become calm, no more sound, no more destruction, no more anything. Its nothing and it’s fine. And he love it. He don’t want this to end.

 

He walk toward the shady tree not far from the apartment that the leaves were supposedly flew with the wind only to find it stop, froze. He smile. This is nice, so nice. Nothing is better than this. He look into his brown messeger bag and dig into it before pull out his cellphone. It seems days since he the familiar device, too engross in his writing to play with it.

 

Capturing a few mind blowing picture of a beautiful yet frozen and motionless nature, he smile. Looking up toward the blue sky with the same smile on his feature. He can still feel the wind but then nothing happen to the trees or anything. The breeze feel nice surrounding his whole body and he enjoy every bit of it. He place his cellphone inside his bag once again before he walk across the road and stop at the frozen red car. Peeking his head into the window, he smile when it was actually his neighbor Moon Jongup, his eyes focus at the front while his hand gripped the steering wheel tightly with his feet press onto the gas paddle hard. He must be late. Again. His diva-ish wife will definitely scold him for being late for dinner.

 

Then he was thinking, if he didn’t press the button, the world will stop forever and Moon Jongup will never getting scold from his wife yet again. Kids will never go to school. Don’t have to meet your employer and get scold for awful work. Never cry. Never getting mad by the smallest thing. But.

 

He sigh, what was he thinking. Wasn’t it will be a lot joyful if the time keep on running? Where parent want to see their child grown up to be a really good guy. Where the employer pat this worker for a good job. Where the smallest thing in world will become the biggest thing ever live. If he was to let the time stay like this, he will be the only one who is alive and not froze like a dead body and he’s sure that even without any doubt he will be lonely.

 

There’s will be no more sound of the wave hitting the rock, the trees will no longer swagging joyly along the wind, the birds will never fly and enjoy their life, no more sound of the annoying engine of a car, no more laugh, no more bickering, nothing. He suddenly felt hollow. It just the world is a lot more beautiful and he want everyone to know it, as selfish as he is, he want to share it to the world.  

 

And he press the button.

 

The time had start to tickle back ,the racer a.k.a Moon Jongup’s car sliding fast on the road toward his house, the birds was flying high before disappear into the white fluffy clouds, the cat meowing when someone pat her on the head. He smile. This is a lot better. He thought before his shoulder being tap slightly.

 

“Yah! Why did you take so damn long in pressing the button back, my whole body ache for standing unmobile for too long, and why are you here?” Daehyun scold, his eyebrow lift a little when he look at the man in front of him, who seems lose.

 

The moment the motionless world back to its origin, Daehyun moan painfully, his body slightly ache standing froze for too long. He blink when he sees nobody in front of him, thinking where the younger male had gone to, was he being trick? The man stole his watch, damn it.

He curse inside his head, his head looking in all direction to search for the brat, pretty brat but not until he sees the man by the side of the road not far from him. He huff before walking toward the man, he called for him but the other seems not to hear him, he pout.

 

 “Yah! Why did you take so damn long in pressing the button back, my whole body ache for standing unmobile for too long, and why are you here?” he scold

 

“O-oh sorry, h-here your watch, I ste--saw it just now on the ground and pick it up, the watch look really strange thats why” Youngjae said in soft voice realise that the other was talking to him, his hand slightly tremble and Daehyun didn’t missed it as he take his watch back.

“Hey are you okay?” he ask concernly, his hand that aren’t occupied with watch, hold the other by his shoulder

“I-it just, I’m overwhelm by the thing. How much beautiful the world is if the time keep moving and how much people had missed it. That’s all. I’m alright” Youngjae said in tremble voice and Daehyun just want to kiss it better and that what he did.

 

He press the button.

 

And dove for a sweet kiss on the frozen’s lips, and he swore that this is the best thing ever happen to him.

He was startled when teeth bite onto his bottom lips. Hard. He quickly pull away. “W-wh…”

 

Oh. . He forget. When you press the button everything will stop. But when you touch someone/thing, It will be alive again.

 

“Stupid” Youngjae said before he capture the wide eyes man’s lips for a sweet passionate kiss.

And at the moment, the time stop.

 

And for a better one.

 

And he swear nothing even better than this. The world with only the two of them exist.

 

Only them

And It was beautiful.

 

He press the button yet again. “Let’s go for a date” Youngjae said when they pull out from the kiss. Daehyun blush as the younger pull his hand and lead him toward the city.

 

Even without pressing the button, the time seems to stop around them. And Youngjae smile, looking up toward the blue sky.

 

Yup, nothing better than this.

 

 

 

--00--

 

 

A/N: Hey guys I’m still working on my other fic but this thing never really leave my mind. So I write it down. Hopefully this is good enough. I’ll update my other fic but it take time because I’m in middle of practical so.. patienceXD

 

B.A.P’s back and I’m so happy. Bang Yongguk back and I’m crying. Stay in love w BAP, stay on stanning them. Stanning talent means stanning BAP. Stanning powerful voice means stanning BAP, stanning visual means stanning BAP:) stanning awesome group means stanning BAP;) Watch the mv if you’re still haven’t.--Wake me up (I know you already haveXD, why not increase the viewer then;))