Broken Windows

Fateful

19/12 Lunch

Seungri had woken up late that day. His dark circles were more dark than usual. He had a huge headache and a desire to vomit everything he had eaten the day before. And he did not know why. And now he was there at the lunch table with all of his friends. He was not too hungry to eat as much as he usually eat, but he didn't really wanted to reject the food made by his friends with help of Yang-hyung , who for some reason was looking at him in an inexplicable way.

They exchanged glances . Seungri tried to divert it discreetly.

"Seungri." The mentioned one felt a little insecure. "How was it like sleeping with Youngbae?" He asked, giving a shy, embarrassed laugh with what he himself had said, knowing that he was playing with someone that was not so close to him. And Seungri could not judge. Right now that everyone was staring at the younger, his cheeks were all red.

"I don't know what you're talking about" he said in a low, timid voice. Seungri looked at Youngbae quickly, and the brunette was staring at him. At first the younger wanted to look anywhere except Youngbae. But he could not help but be curious when he saw how the brunette looked at him with a not very common expression.

"I remember when I still had my wife. I loved her so much ..." they heard the older say, the amused tone in his voice was no longer present. There was a little uncomfortable silence, everyone was trying to get something to say but the only thing they could do was to be surprised.

"What happened to her?" Seunghyun asked.

Yang had been looking down for some time. He sighed deeply and didn't looked up.

" I'd rather not talk about it. "

And the tension was there again, at that table where everyone was supposed to eat in peace. Aware of this, Jiyong tried to intervene.

"The sun is beautiful today ... Does anyone want to walk?" He asked excitedly, after all he still thought that place was beautiful. He loved the trees and the dry leaves on the floor that "adorned" the place. His animation fell into the pit when no one answered. "Okay then. Idiots. I'm going alone."

"I'll go with you." He heard a voice answer and tried to hide his smile.

~~

"What went in you to come walk with me?"

Both walked through the leaves that Jiyong loved so much in that place. Seunghyun was kicking them calmly.

"The urge to walk." He laughed a little and stood in front of Jiyong. "I missed you during these days."

Jiyong smiled and clung to the larger one who instantly welcomed him. The minor then paid attention at one point far away. A boy was playing on a swing, alone.

"When do you think we're going to tell everyone we're dating?" Seunghyun asked, drawing his attention.

"I do not know ... But I think they're suspecting, don't you think?" He laughed a little embarrassed.

"Youngbae is , for sure."

They both laughed and hugged each other the way they were before.

Seunghyun looked away from there when Jiyong made a frightful sound with his mouth. That same boy was now near them, standing and staring at them.

"Hello boy," Jiyong said sympathetically, making a sign of compliance. The boy did not moved at all, nor did he show any facial expression. Seunghyun realized that he was a bit pale. The pair of boyfriends looked confused at each other, and when they returned to see the boy, he was no longer there.

~~

Youngbae and Daesung were sitting in the living room. The sun was beginning to set, this was Youngbae's favorite time, he always go to walk and watch the sky. But right now he just didn't want to do it. Seungri was somewhere in the house, maybe in his bedroom, and Youngbae did not know how to feel. It would not be a lie to say that it pleased him to sleep with Seungri. He always thought the younger was a handsome man and was not ashamed of it. The only problem was that when, one day, Seungri refused him. Since then, he has convinced himself that he would no longer "like" Seungri. But at that moment... It was different for some reason. Maybe he could try something again ...

"Hyung, did you called me last night?" - Daesung took Youngbae out of his broad thoughts.

"No, why?" He asked without much thought.

"Yesterday at midnight, an anonymous number called me in. I was afraid to answer and I hung up ..."

Youngbae frowned, and for a moment he thought of what Seungri had said the very early midnight. Coincidence?

"That's weird ..." was the only thing that he could answer to his dongsaeng. Suddenly a concern for someone popped into his head. And into his heart.

~~

20/12 Midnight Seungri and Jiyong were sitting on Jiyong's bed. It was a habit of both of them to sleep together most of the time, Seungri always talk everything he had to talk about, and Jiyong did the same. It was raining and the older man couldn't feel better. He loved the rain and at night it was wonderful, it was like a soothing to the soul. The noises the trees emitted, the sound of the wind with the falling water droplets was a perfect match. On television, there was a romantic movie. Seungri did not know why, but he was enjoying it.

"Seung wants to tell everyone about our relationship"

Seungri laughed.

"As if we didn't know yet ..." - the youngest doesn't need a confirmation, he was not mistaken by his insinuations. "I'm happy for you hyung. After so long ..."

"I know right? I'm so happy ..." He smiled to the floor, he was really so happy, it was supposed to be the best Christmas of all. "" And how are you and Youngbae going? "He said, trying to avoid a laugh.

"What do you mean? Me and Youngbae?"

It was already the second person to insinuate something between him and Youngbae. He couldn't help but be a little embarrassed, since he knew there was a tense mood between him and the brunette.

"Well ... You were sleeping with him yesterday. Even cuddling." He said with a sneer. Seungri simply stared at his hyung with an incredulous expression.

"There's nothing between me and Youngbae-hyung, let's make that clear."

Jiyong gave such a little importance.

Suddenly, a thunder was heard and the television lost its signal. Automatically Jiyong turned off the TV as it was making an annoying noise and could wake everyone from the house.

Seungri got up to turn on the bedroom light that were all turned off, the room was being lit by the television.

Then, among the raindrops that the older man loved so much, something displeased him, or rather, worried him. He had suspected it before, but now he could not ignore the sensation of someone running around the yard. The sound of it's bare feet clattering to the floor was not as unreal as he'd imagined, but Seungri didn't seem to have the same feeling.

But how could he hear someone's footsteps outside if his room was upstairs?

"Seungri ... can you hear that?"

The young man tensed and shuddered at once, not understanding why. That phrase reminded him of something, but he didn't know what. The two boys were silent to try to listen more clearly, but the rain was not helping at all.

That's when they heard a door slam.

There was someone else in the house.

They both looked uncertain at each other and walked slowly to the bedroom door, trying not to make any noise. Seungri gripped the doorknob and turned it slowly, for as the house was rustic, any movement would be a noise. He opened the door slowly. Jiyong's room was the last of the hallway. The two of them pulled their heads out of the room. The corridor was completely dark, but there was a window beside them, where the moonlight shone down the corridor.

Jiyong spotted a figure, facing the door of one of the bedrooms. He did not know which room it was, much less what such a figure was. All he knew was that he was shaking now, and he wanted to run out of that house.

When the curtains of the window rose with the wind he could see: it was that boy, that same boy from the swing, in front of some room. He was wearing the same clothes, in the same way, with the same expression.

"Seungri, I saw this kid when I went to walk with Seunghyun."- They didn't have to exchange more words about it, nor was it time to talk. It seemed silly, but Jiyong didn't trust in that child. He was too weird.

"Stay here hyung." - Seungri left the room leaving Jiyong alone in it, who watched everything with attention from the door. When Seungri took a step closer, the wood on the floor of the house made a noise. The boy realized that they were looking for him, so he ran down the stairs. Seungri hurried and did the same.

When he reached the living room, he found the boy, now sitting on the floor, his head between his legs, sobbing. Seungri approached him very carefully so as not to frighten him.

"Hey kid ... Why are you crying?" - Seungri came a little closer.

And then it happened again. Something he felt he had already witnessed.

The lights went on and the boy was gone. Seungri began to despair. It was not he who had the light. The boy was not real.

"Hyung ...!"

Jiyong was startled. He left the room in a hurry and reached the stairs. Without going down, he found Seungri pale in the middle of the room.

"What happened? You ..."

Seungri then took a broad view of the horror.

When Jiyong came up the stairs, he was interrupted by something that pulled him hard. Jiyong was being dragged down the hall. Seungri began to cry and shout the name of his hyung. He heard a crash of broken glass and ran down the stairs , but when he got up there was no one in the hall.

And the window was totally broken.

Youngbae, Seunghyun, and Daesung left their rooms frightened by the shouting and found Seungri crying as if he was about to die.

And for him, it was nothing out of reality.