Light Switch

Fateful

                       Inspirations: When The Lights Went Out

____________________________________________

•18/12 Christmas Eve

 They were all gathered at the Yang's home, the owner of YG Entertainment. He had invited them to spend a few days with him, taking advantage of the fact that it would soon be Christmas, he would have the company of the five boys. He was a lonely man, he had no friends, no wife, no children ... Little was known about his life, he was a weird man for society, he rarely started a conversation or a friendship. But there are always the exceptions, and it seems that Yang had a certain affection for the five boys. So it was no exaggeration to be flattered.

 

"I do not like horror movies at all."

"But they're so nice, Youngbae," Jiyong said.

"It's really cool, is that because you're scared?" Seunghyun asked, a tone amused in his voice.

Youngbae laughed to be discovered. But that didn't affect him, he knew from a distance that he was not the most fearful of the group.

Seungri watched them in silence.

Yang was sitting in an armchair swaying, and smiling happily. Seungri was not very close to the old man, they actually traded one word or another when necessary, and nothing but matters outside of work. Maybe he was only there so as not to be "excluded from BigBang." But even so, he felt a good feeling to see Yang's happyness, at least a little, cheerful. It was like an ... evolution.

Jiyong, Daesung, and the maknae were sitting on one of the three-partition sofas. Seunghyun lay sloppily on another couch while Youngbae settled on the rug.

"It's going to start ..." Daesung said.

Outside, It was selling a lot, it was a dark night. The house was a large, rustic house with a vast backyard. Although it was not the only house on the site, its neighborhood seemed to be a little absent. Not far from there was sewage, which Seungri noticed as soon as they got to the house. From a distance it was possible to smell. How could Yang live there?

As a good social junkie, the youngest was about to post something about being happy with his friends watching a horror movie, but was suddenly cut short. He had received an e-mail.

Out of curiosity he opened to see what it was.

An anonymous sender had sent him a spam saying that if he didn't send to the others a story of a woman who had died on the eve of Christmas, she would pay him a visit.

Seungri snorted, and effaced the e-mail, trying to focus on the movie.

~

After a few jumps and screams of fright, the movie announced its end.

Yang had said goodbye to everyone to go to sleep, after all it was a bit late for an old man. Or maybe he was afraid of horror movies too ...

"This movie is boring." Said Daesung. But he knew that he was being contradictory to himself. But masculinity and pride always came first.

Youngbae giggled at the statement as he turned to bring the popcorn containers and soda cups into the kitchen.

It was already a little late, so everyone chose to go up stairs and sleep in their respective rooms.

 

After all Seunghyun had already naped twice during the film ...

~~

• 19/12 after midnight.

Seungri was sleeping with Jiyong, the house was totally silent, probably everyone was already asleep.

Except Seungri, he had woken up bothered by a noise downstairs. And it was not a passing noise. Besides being very annoying, that was not letting him sleep. It was probably Seunghyun assaulting Yang's refrigerator. He decided to get up and go assault with him.

He went downstairs and thought it weird that all the lights were off ... the refrigerator was supposed to be out of light or Seunghyun didn't want to be discovered ...

 

The closer he got, the more annoying the noise was.

 

 When Seungri reached the light switch in the room, he lit to frighten Seunghyun. It pleased him when he had those moments of revenge with his hyungs.

 

But something caught his attention: the noise had stopped immediately.

And to his surprise, there was no one in the kitchen.

 

Seungri thought that maybe the switch was in trouble and making noises.

 

He walked to the kitchen to get a glass of water. As he drank, he set his gaze toward the door. The dim light of the moon entering the house was casting a shadow as strange in the door. Seungri set the glass down on the sink.

When he returned, he switched off the kitchen light, went into the living room, and turned off the light so he could go back to sleep.

But the noise had returned immediately, again. Annoyed, Seungri decided to leave the light on, so the noise would cease at least until the dawn, and in the next day they would solve this problem.

 

He turned the lights on.

 

When he was climbing the stairs, he saw something interesting:

The door had a kind of symbol, which was not there before. Standing at the  stairs, Seungri lost his thoughts and stood staring at the door.

 

Until the light went out.

 

There was a woman at the door, she was frantically scratching the door. She was wearing a dirty dress.

 

Seungri felt his heart throb rapidly. When he was ready to run up the stairs, the light went on again. He looked around the room. It was completely empty, there was no one. A little scared, he realized that the symbol on the door was gone. He fixed his gaze there again.

 Suddenly, the light went out, and the woman who had disappeared, reappeared in front of Seungri. Her eyes were black, open like a black abyss.

Seungri screamed and, scared, hurried off. He climbed the stairs quickly and practically stumbling. His sight was blurring. Without thinking, he entered the first room he found.

It was Youngbae's room.

 
"Seungri? What happened?" Youngbae woke up in alarm as the youngest man was desperate, his eyes wide open, his skin paler than normal.
 
"There's someone ... there's a demon in this house ..." - he said breathlessly.
 
"What do you mean? Demon ?"
 
"I swear! It showed up at the door!" He said nervously.
 
Youngbae had already lived moments like this. But he didn't knew whether to believe Seungri or not. Just seeing to believe. He decided to get out of bed and head to the bedroom door.
 
" Where are you going?" Seungri asked suspiciously.
 
 
"I'll see what it is."
 
 
Seungri was always afraid of these "heroes of reality" like Youngbae. He was afraid that something might happen, and that it was his fault in the end. By the way, he knew that what was outside wasn't just a simple woman that his hyung could beat...
 
"Do not hyung, please do not leave this room," he said, standing in front of the brunette.
 
Youngbae frowned.
 
"What I'm saying is true ... If you leave ... Something may happen ..." - continued Seungri, looking deep into Youngbae's eyes, to demonstrate that it was not a joke, and that he was talking totally serious .
 
 
"Okay ..." Youngbae said with a sigh. "Let's go to sleep then, shall we?"
 
 
The older man lay on the bed, and Seungri imitated the act. It was very normal for him to sleep with his hyungs at times, so he didn't felt uncomfortable, even knowing that his hyung had a certain "interest" about him. 
They were both facing away from each other. Seungri kept his eyes fixed on the bedroom door. He figured he could not sleep that night.
 
 
A shadow appeared through the holes in the door.
 
 
Seungri sat on the bed, and stared in astonishment at that moment.
The shadow then headed slowly to the left.
 
 
"Hyung ... Look at the door!" He woke the elder, urging him to look at the shadow that was there. Youngbae, still a little drowsy from sleep, stared at the door. But it was too late, there was nothing. He sighed.
 
"Seungri ... Let's sleep. You're just scared. " - He pulled him back slightly, causing him to lay his head on the brunet's chest. -  "Be calm, there's nothing here, okay? "- Youngbae the other's arm slightly.
 
Seungri knew there was something there. And that was nothing normal.
 
But, unexpectedly, he felt safe in Youngbae's arms.
 
 
He was always there when Seungri needed.