thorn roses

blood & roses || the fight begins soon
thorn roses
blood & roses
applyfic
taken
24
The leader
"a true queen doesn't need a king"
This is Lee Danbi the leader of the second generation of the thorn roses. She's strict, bossy and is hella confident. She's known that she's the boss so don't try to tell her otherwise. She isn't the one that goes first into a fight but leaves the fighting to "the weapon master" and "the assassin" but if she has to fight, do not doubt her. She will shoot your head off and not feel sorry for it. Her preferred choice of gun is a Daewoo DH380 as it's light in her hand and has always hit where she wanted it to hit. Danbi isn't the one who shows her feeling easily. She hates to show her weaknesses, if she does she brings dangers upon herself as her enemies could take advantage of them. She also feels like she has some kind of responsibility as the leader to her member and to her deceased older sister of being the fierce and dangerous leader that the thorn roses deserves. 
available
24-26
the weapon master
"you screw me, i screw you back. i'm a lady like that"
Oh god, how she loves guns, the faint smell of gunpowder after shooting. The feeling of being in power while holding the weapon in her hands. Pistols, machine guns, rifles, shotguns. She loves them all as if they are all her children. She is someone who builds, develops and uses firearms to their full potential. The queen of guns that's who she is or the weapon master as her boss kindly calls her.
available
22-25
the hacker
"surprise, . i bet you thought you'd seen the last of me"
She's the hacker of the thorn roses and a good one at that. She likes to say that she is the best female hacker in the nation. The only competitor that stands worthy of rivaling her skills is a hacker going by the codename of Suga but she doesn't know what gang he belongs to. She is an old friend of Danbi with a sassy personality that can kill a man. She doesn't like to fight as she will start sweating and that's just not right. She keeps herself with her equipment instead.
available
23-27
the medic
"she's badass with a big heart"
This female may seem out of place when you see the other members of the thorn roses but she is a tough cookie and without her, the thorn roses wouldn't survive. The assassin would at least be dead long ago. "the medic" is a fully qualified nurse that chose to serve for justice in the darkness instead of glowing in the light. She was introduced to the gang with "the spy" kidnapping her to treat "the assassin" when she came back to the base with a deadly injury and "the medic" never left to return to the light.
 
available
20-24
the assassin 
"touch me and I'll cut off your hands"

This She's wanted in both China and Thailand for multiple murders. She's a dangerous pumpkin who always carries a gun or a knife, ready to cut your fingers off if you piss her off. She has many different names, the gang aren't even sure if her name that they call her is real. Her origin is unknown to everyone but her. She prefers to use daggers and katanas when she works but she will appreciate a good gun if she gets to use one.

available
21-23
the spy
"send her to hell and she'll return with all the demons behind"
This is the girl that will get into your mind and stay there. She's the one to get information for the gang, high society or underground. She will do them all. She's a former stripper and kind of uses her skills to her advantage when getting info from nasty men. She even got the nickname fallen angel, because where she lands, death will follow. When fighting she likes to use pistols but her flexibility gives her a good chance when fighting hand to hand too.
available
18-20
the apprentice
"act like a badass even if you aren't one"
This little duckling is the one that didn't choose to be a part of the thorn roses but she had to for survival. Her family was murdered by an unknown group of criminals when she was seventeen, leaving her alone to flee and survive. She was kidnapped by a group of drug dealers a few months later. Being forced to sell drugs and pleasure the men if she didn't want to be killed. One day the hideout was attacked by the thorn roses. The drug dealers had apparently screwed up some job the thorn roses had a while back and they came for revenge. Just before Danbi was about to shoot the girl in the head she hesitated. The girl begged for her life saying that she was forced. Danbi felt pity for the poor girl and took her in. The apprentice is a duckling in training to become a swan.
blood & roses
theme credit 2016 trxsh
storyline by swisscake