bangtan boys

blood & roses || the fight begins soon
bangtan boys
blood & roses
applyfic
the leader
23
kim namjoon
"existence could be beautiful, or it could be ugly but that's on you"
Let's welcome the founder and leader of bangtan boys. Kim Namjoon. The man with an IQ of 148, you think you can trick this gang off their money? Well mothaer, I'm glad to tell you that you're dead wrong. Namjoon will see it so that you're taken down and in worst cases wiped off the face of earth. Namjoon is the one to visit his clients when they haven't paid back the money in time with Jungkook and Jimin by his side. He's the one that calls the shots. He decides if they will go through with the mission or not and if Namjoon says something it will be done. But if you rather want a gun pointed to your head, then go ahead and refuse. 
the informer
25
kim seokjin
"middle finger to the hate and the broken minds that can't relate"
This Kim Seokjin. The man who could claim any human being's heart as his. Seokjin's involvement with bangtan boys is top secret information. His father is one of the wealthiest ceos in South Korea and if the info goes out he will endanger both the gang and his family. Kim Seokjin isn't the one to do physical labor, he's more for talking and that's why he's the informer. There is some information that Yoongi can't get out with hacking such as relations, rumors, and illegal affairs high up in society. With a flirty attitude and a well-mannered smile he easily becomes friends with the higher ups. Making them trust him with methods of peace offerings such as alcohol or money. Seokjin may seem like a good boy but this boy lies holy what he lies. Can you find out if he tells you the truth or gives you a false lead. 
 
the hacker
24
min yoongi
"if you listen closely, you could hear me not giving a "
Let me introduce the most feared hacker of South Korea: Min Yoongi or more known by his hacker name, Suga. He spends his days sitting by his computer coding and eating potato chips. He is a pretty chill human being but don't be deceived. He is dead serious about his work to acquiring information for the gang and hacking into databases. There's no firewall that this man can't go through. He is able to shut down security cameras, lights, banks. To be frank about it, anything that has anything to do with technology is something that Min Yoongi can take control over. Yoongi is famous for his non-caring and cold personality and death glare. There's a rumor going around that just the stare of Min Yoongi made a hostage cry and pee his pants. But who knows? Maybe it's only a rumor. 
the sniper
23
jung hoseok
"when it's over, leave. don't continue watering a dead flower"
They say that when an angel flies too close to the sun their wings will melt. In this case, we're not talking about the angel but the sun. Jung Hoseok is the sunshine of bangtan boys. Always making sure that the members are happy and that they don't surround themselves with death and sadness. To tell the truth even the sun has its spots. He's the one that can switch from the sun to the moon in about a second. He can turn to a happy good boy to a cold-blooded killer without you even having the time to think. He has probably killed the most people out of all the members. Aiming his gun towards the hearts of his victims and taking them out. Making them never take a breath again. He's feared in the underground with that he has never missed a shot. No target has ever been in the aim of Jung Hoseok's gun and survived.
the manipulator
22
kim taehyung
"the only person I'm afraid of is myself, that er is crazy"
This is the guy you don't want to meet in a dark alley when he's in a bad mood. If you have the luck of seeing him when he has death in his eyes. Run. Run and never look back. If you would compare Kim Taehyung to someone, it would with no doubt be the joker. The psycho that exists in the batman universe. Namjoon calls Taehyung a coin because of his split personality. One side is a happy dork who likes grape lollipops and to play arcade games and the dark sides that enjoy twisting a person's mind to the fullest making them tell him every dark secret. He uses illusions, threats, and torture. His favorite method is to create illusions in his target's mind. Making them think that they are about to be killed or a loved one is in a dangerous situation. He's not usually the ones to go on missions and likes to stay at the base and do whatever. He only does something when Namjoon orders him to go to a hostage. 
the spy
22
park jimin
"i like my bed but I rather be in yours".

This Welcoming bangtan boys' own James Bond, Park Jimin. The spy that is a master in disguises, the one that does most of the physical missions. The new client wants us to kidnap this drug boss? Well leave it to Jimin if you don't mind him sleeping with the boss's daughter in the process. He gets the job done, be sure of that but he likes to get the pleasures out of life as he does the job. He is also the one to get information that Yoongi can't get but unlike Seokjin he goes undercover where the light doesn't shine. Such as drug dealers, other gangs or illegal casinos that have pissed them off. Jimin's specialties includes: getting information out of women, disguises, hand to hand combat and pistol shooting. Let's tell the truth here for a chance. A good amount of the enemies that the bangtan boys have is from Jimin screwing around with either the daughter, sister or wife of some criminal big shot. 

the fighter
20
jeon jungkook
"Me? I swing both ways. Violently. with an axe. come get some, mothaers" 
This section does not scroll. We've introduced the brains, the psychos, the shooters and the players. So what comes next? The muscle man aka Jeon Jungkook the fighter. With a black belt in karate, judo, and taekwondo this boy is a human weapon. He doesn't need a gun to take you down, just his fists. He is the one that follows Namjoon when he goes to collect money. He doesn't talk, he just stands behind his leader, staring down at their client. Before Jungkook joined the bangtan boys he used his fists to win competitions here and there but that wasn't enough so Jungkook joined a place where he could use his fists for a fun service. Because who doesn't like to beat the out of drug dealers? If there are people like that then Jeon Jungkook isn't one of them. He's also one of the members that works on the field but most often when the client wants to teach someone a lesson. Then they send out Jungkook, the guy that will turn you into a bloody pulp.