✪ FACILITIES

✪ SEOUL REC. CENTER: teaser two up!

 

 

   FACILITIES

monch says. These are the places where the staff members will be working. It took me a long time to find these gifs. 

 
 
120*120

  swimming pool  

One of the most popular facilities in the recreation center. Equipped with three water slides, a hot tub, sauna, deep and shallow pools, and children's pool. Lifegaurds have the responsibility of making sure the guests are safe whilst in the water and saving them from times of danger. Slide operators are in charge of controlling the traffic of the slides from the top and bottom of the queue. Cleaning staff will work to ensure the change rooms are clean for guest use. First aid staff are qualified to respond to emergency situations.

   LIFEGAURD

   SLIDE OPERATOR

  CLEANING STAFF

  first aid

 
 
120*120

  fitness center  

Fully operational fitness center with fully trained staff located on the second level. Equipped with treadmills, stationary bikes, ellipticals, and a weight lifting room. Trainers must have a full understanding of the machines in the event of a breakdown. We provide many classes for those who are in the need of some extra training. Private and group lessons are available. Yoga sessions are held weekly. First aid staff are qualified to respond to emergency situations. Shower rooms are provided when needed by the guests.

   Trainers

  first aid

 
 
120*120

  front desk  

Located in the very front of the building. This front desk deals with admission costs for all the facilities of the recreational center including: pool, skating rink, and fitness center. In charge of skate rentals and balls for the open gym. Guests who are interested in becoming members of the recreation center come to the front desk in order to sign up. Classes for swimming lessons, skating lessons, and fitness programs are available as well. They act as an information desk, answering any questions guests may have about the facilities offered.

   customer service rep

 
 
120*120

  Food services  

There are many placee to purchase food all over the recreational center. Healthy smoothies are sold just outside the fitness center to provide nutritious boosts of vitamins and minerals. A small cafe located next to the admissions desk sells fresh coffee and various baked goods. The locally owned restaurant is positioned right next to the skating rink on the second level with a full menu and bar. Just beside the pool is a small tender for snacks and drinks for the guests using the pool facility.

   Smoothie Shack

   bean me

   's grill

   poolside snacks

 
 
120*120

  Indoor skating rink  

Home to many young skating competitions, free skate hours, and lessons for all ages, this indoor skating rink provides smooth ice all year. The rink is available for booking for children's parties and competitions of all ages. Our area offers seating for families wanting to watch any games or ice dances. We also offer free skate hours that allow people of all skill levels to skate around the ice to practice moves on the skates or on their significant other. Please visit our front desk for rates of private booking and signing up for lessons.

   Skating Teacher

   Ice Rink Maintainance

 
 
120*120

  community roof garden  

After many months of pushing and prodding the council to add a community garden to the area, the first of it's kind was build of the Seoul Recreation Center. Guests do not have to be paid members in order to use the garden. They are encouraged to take care of not only their own personal plants, but the plants of their fellow gardeners. Staff must be familiar to gardening in order to help guests that have any questions. There is a wide range of ages that visit the garden, from seasonal planters to those just learning the art.

   maintainance staff

 
 
120*120

  children's services  

Children are sometimes the most important aspect of a person's life. Seoul Recreation Center's very own supervised infoor playground is available for guests with children aged 3-10. The walls are padded with top-of-the line cushions to ensure maximum safety for younger guests. Children can play here whilst parents use the center's other facilities. There are also many seasonal camps for children and youth to participate in. From soccer camps to arts and crafts days. Parents can sign their children up and know that they will be learning valuable lessons whilst having fun.

   playground supervisors

   First aid

   Seasonal Camp counselors