Never give up

Don't let me forget you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 3

 

The next day, Chaerin was still sleeping when Jiyong left for work. As soon as she woke up she went to her son's room, but he's not there. She went to the kitchen and saw Mrs. Kim, their housekeeper.

"Goodmorning Mrs Kwon. Breakfast is ready", she greeted her with a smile.

"Goodmorning. Uhmm.. Do you know where is Jiyong and Minho?"

"He already left around 8:00 and he probably drop Minho off at nursery too" she replied.

"Ah, ok. thank you Mrs Kim "She nodded and starts eating the breakfast that Mrs Kim prepared.

 

At the office

 

Jiyong can't concentrate working. His mind is occupied by Chaerin, thinking of ways to help her bring back her memories. Her memories of him. When suddenly his phone rings, he pick it up and saw who the caller is "Hunchae".

"Hello?"

"Hello Chae. Is everything okay?", he asked worriedly.

"Yes eveything is okey. I just want to tell you that I wll go out today with my friends"

"Sure. Have fun Chae and update me so I won't worry"

"Ok bye"

"Bye."

Their conversation ended.

 

 

Chaerin's POV

 

I received a call from my friends, Bom and Dara, they wanted to meet and catch up. I miss them so much so I immediately agree.

We had a great time together, we ate lunch and went window shopping. We also visite some of our friends to catch up. Apparently since I get married I barely meet them. They said I was very busy being a housewife. I was wondering if that was really me they were talking about. Was married life able to change me? Well, as far I know, I am a partygoer who loves outdoor activities. So staying at home cleaning the floor and washing the dishes is not really my thing. 

I was having so much fun with my friends that I didn't notice the time pass by, plus my phone was out of battery. It was already 9 in the evening. I was startled. They were probably waiting for me, specially Minho. I immediately asked the girls to give a ride home. 

When I reached my place it was 10 in the evening. I hurriedly went inside, but all the lights are off already. I guess they are sleeping now. I silently went upstaires but before I could enter the bedroom I saw Jiyong coming out of Minho's room. 

"Oh. You're home"

Im feeling something different in his tone. Wait. Is he mad at me?

"Im sorry I arrived late, I didn't notice the time", I voiced out.

"D

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter