The Price Chapter 2

The price

Oki! this is the second chapter. As always, excuse any mistakes please and most important hope you enjoy :)
I uploaded a longer chapter as to say sorry for being late :D

Junsu was in a deep sleep, his breathing was not very regular because of the long sobbing effect, but at least, he was sleeping peacefully, maybe because of tiredness more than anything else…Jeajoong sat on the side of his bed, his little brother’s head lovably and asking himself about what is going on and why:
“why don’t you want to tell me what is going on with you Junsu-ya? Don’t you trust me? I am sorry baby, sorry because I couldn’t protect you and take care of you as I should…forgive me”
He kissed Junsu’s temple and got up, moving to the other side of the bed. He lied down and put his two hands behind his head, staring at nowhere. Then he his side and closed his eyes, hoping to be able to sleep.
Junsu opened his eyes in a rush; he got up suddenly, supporting his chest by his hand and breathing fast. He turned his head exploring the room and he calmed down, it was just a bad dream. He closed his eyes trying to concentrate on his breathing and turning it to the right pace: “it was just a bad dream, just a bad dream” he repeated to himself. He then walked to the bathroom, stopped in front of the mirror and stared on it for a while. His face was pale, as if suffering from a disease. He touched the mirror by the tips of his fingers “what have you done Junsu? Did you really have to?”
Jaejoong had been in the kitchen, preparing breakfast when Junsu entered. 
“Good morning hyung” he said and sat on one of the chairs.
“Morning Junsu-ya” Jaejoong responded as he turned to look at him with a warm smile, “did you sleep well?” he continued as he was putting the last plate on the table.
“Not very well hyung”
“Nightmares?”
“…”
“You were talking on your sleep all over the night”
“w..what..have I…said hyung?” Junsu asked in a spontaneous reaction, looking extremely worried. Jaejoong observed him for a while, then he said as he begun eating:
“Do you think you said something I shouldn’t know about Junsu?”
“No…it is not like that hyung. It is just…th-that I…I wanted to know…I don’t remember what I d-dreamed about…that’s all…really”
Jaejoong moved his chair closer to the other then he said:
“Junsu-ya, look at me” the other did, a little bit troubled by the sudden request. “now, tell me again what were you saying” Junsu looked at the ground, next at his speaker then he tried to repeat: “I…want-ted to know what I…I said…because I…” he stopped there, seeing that Jaejoong turned away and moved his chair to its initial place, as if he understood what he had to, then he stated:
“you were saying that you didn’t mean it, that you never wanted to hurt us; me and Youchun-ah and that you are sorry” he was now looking directly to his donsang, who looked shocked by the words and who turned his head down as soon as he could, avoiding his speaker,  “and…you were crying in your sleep” he finished. An awkward silence filled the kitchen for some seconds. Junsu was massaging his palms nervously and Jaejoong just observing before the first asks:
“is…is that all?”
“yes. This is all”
“I am sorry”
“for what?”
“for…not letting you sleep well”
“ah…don’t mind it at all. I wasn’t able to sleep anyway. I was thinking”
“hyung, if I…if I ask you something…would you do it for me?”
Jaejoong became more attentive, “what is it?”                    
“and don’t ask me please about anything, because…I really can’t tell you now hyung”
Jaejoong smiled, “I won’t ask you until you decide to tell me yourself. I trust you. Just don’t take too long, I may became inpatient”
Junsu smiled back at the answer, a shy little smile, that brought laughter to Jaejoong: “why are you so cute Junsu-ya?” Junsu giggled but this worried expression didn’t left him
“then what is that something you wanted to ask me?” 
“but you would do it…and as long as I want hyung”
“now that’s scary (Jaejoong responded playfully) …but ok, I will do it. God helps me”
Junsu smiled, this little cute smile he did whenever he wanted something, a weak point for everyone it seems, then he said playing with his feet like a little child:
“a…hug”
Jaejoong’s eyes widen all in a sudden the he busted into a big laugh. He stood up and opened his arms wide “come here you little…” Junsu stood up as well throwing all his weight in his hyung’s arms, warping his around the eldest collar and buried his face into his neck “don’t laugh at me like this” he said with a pouted voice and Jaejoong laughed harder: “there was no use of doing all this scene for a little hug Junsu-ya! You know how I love to hold you and you are the one who hates it. Now you just irritated me for nothing” Junsu tightened his hold
“I don’t…really hate it. I am just …afraid of getting used to it…and sometimes it is itchy (Jaejoong laughed another big laugh) and what do you mean I am irritating you? Are you gay or something?” Jaejoong laughed harder again:
“ohh Junsu! Are you just too dorky or making yourself stupid? You are irresistible! do you know that? Anyone who sees you making all those little faces would definitely have an urge to squeeze you like that (and he tightened his hold so much that Junsu screamed in protest) so how I am supposed to resist, umm?”
“You are so mean hyung! do you get a pleasure in making me embarrassed? “
“oh don’t ask…it is a wonderful feeling”
“I hate you”
“really?!”
“no I don’t, but I hate you doing this”
“really?!”
“no I don’t hate it…I don’t know…just stop telling me these kind of things”
“umm…”
And they giggled together about how their conversation went.
………………………….
Jaejoong closed his laptop and turned his chair to the wide window in his office, he put his glasses on the desk and got up, staring at the speedy rhythm of Seoul from his window and thinking. Maybe this morning, the atmosphere wasn’t as sad as yesterday, but it was the same feeling. Even with this fluffy way of Junsu, even within this cuteness he acted with this morning, the heartbreaking feeling was there. So present that he could feel it surrounding him when he hugged him. Beside the fact that Junsu isn’t the one who would ask for a hug, he is rather the one who says hating skinship, who would trace his territories. Maybe he wasn’t so watchful with his hyungs but still. More importantly, the dreams, the words he was repeating, his worries about what was he saying in his dreams and everything wasn’t that normal. Thought Jaejoong promised he won’t ask him about anything, but…there was a lot of scenarios drawn in his mind and he was more than worried. He passed an agitated hand in his hair then down the back of his neck. Afraid of what his mind was drawing for him, he massaged his temples. Suddenly, he heard a knock on his door. He threw a look at the clock, it is 10 Am.. A good looking man with a nice black suit opened and entered,. Jaejoong greeted him: “Hi…Jihoon-sii”
“Jaejoong-sii, we need to talk, as fast as possible. Do you have some time now?”
“of course (Jaejoong said concerned) come in please”
They sat on the black couch. “Shall I order a coffee? or tea?”
“No Jaejoong-ssi thank you. I will not take too long”
“I never saw you so troubled, Jihoon-sii. What happened?”
“actually, (Jihoon was looking extremely serious) I have to make sure no one else knows before I tell you anything”
“ You are scaring me Jihoon-sii”
“Acctually, I was planning to talk to you both, you and Yoochun-sii but I reconsidered that choice. Yoochun-sii, as you know, gets agitated very easily and acts sometimes without giving himself enough time to think calmly. That’s why I will only tell you and I will let you decide of what is best”
“of course, is it something that doesn’t involves the three of us? Just me and Youchun-ah?”
“That’s the problem Jaejoong-sii (Jihoon interrupts him) I hardly imagine that you could believe me but it is all about Ju…Junsu-sii…he is…how should I put this on (Jihoon looked away from Jaejoong gaze, confused) he is…if I could say this…betraying you”
“What?!! Are you going insane Mr. Jihoon! (Jaejoong said firmly) Do you know what kind of things are you telling me now?!” Jaejoong states in disbelieve. They were speaking about Junsu, the little angel of DBSK, of JYJ, of whatever they are, but he was…Junsu
“ Jaejoong-sii, calm down please. I know it is hard to believe but (Jihoon states quickly) but I have evidences”
“what are you talking about here?”
 Jihoon got his laptop from his bag and opened it. He cliqued several buttons, there were things passing there and Jihoon explaining what he meant and everything seemed blank, then dark, then unbelievable, just like a nightmare…Jaejoong wished someone would wake him up from this…his mind wasn’t reacting at all…he stopped Jihoon from saying anything else by a sign of his hand…that was enough.
“I understand, Mr. Jihoon. Thank you for informing me…I wouldn’t take more of your time and I will solve this. Please leave me alone for a moment” Jaejoong said calmly, with no expression at all. Jihoon understood it was a somehow polite way to kick him off so he rose up, but he said before leaving: “there is something else. You can see it in your own eyes if you want. Tonight at 2 o’clock, if you want to, I can help you being sure”. Jaejoong just nodded and waited for the other to leave and close the door behind him. He leads his back to the sofa and closed his eyes…reorganizing all the mess in his mind and trying to put things on a certain order. He reminded Junsu’s words : “I..can’t hyung…I…I am…scared…y-you will hate me…you will be so mad at me…I am s…sorry…I’m sorry” they snored in his head several times…then he moved…if there is one person from whom he can know the truth, it would be Junsu and before asking him directly, he should not move on to deductions, he tells himself. He opened his office door. His secretary got up respectfully “ please cancel today’s meeting and inform our partners. I won’t be able to attend. Please apologize to them from my part”
“Jaejoong-sii, is everything okay?”
“it is just an unexpected event”
“when would you like me to reschedule it for you Sir?”  
“I really don’t know. I will call you later to fix a new appointment”
“as you like Sir. Hope everything is fine”
“Thank you”
Jaejoong went to Junsu’s office, he greeted his secretary and walked to the door but she stopped him: “Jaejoong-sii, I am afraid that Junsu-sii is not in his office”
“uh? do he have a meeting or something?”
“No Sir, he said that he would not be here until three”
“ah…okay…thank you. I will call him then”
The secretary bowed as she greeted the leaving Jaejoong. The latest took his phone and begun searching within his contacts. However, he just returned it into his pocket, and went to Jihoon office. He knocked and entered. Jihoon was sitting on his laptop. He rose his head and nodded. Jaejoong took a seat in front of him and begun:
“ What is going to happen tonight? Jihoon-sii, I need to know”
“I am glad you listened to me. Junsu-sii will meet someone tonight to give him a file. He already delivered important data about the company and he would give that man the rest of the information.”
“what kind of files he want?”
“I think you are an intelligent man, Jaejoong-sii. You would have known.”
Jaejoong thought a little, yes he knows. However he asked: “who is that man? for whom he works?”
“I am glad to tell you that, now, he is in our side Jaejoong-sii. I proposed to him a very good offer and I don’t think you would disagree. Our company secrets are more important, aren’t they?  I am sorry I haven’t told you before I decide but I didn’t have much time…”
“It is okay Jihoon-sii you did well, Just tell me about him”
“He refused to give me any further details although. But, we could set a list of the suspected ones. I am rather concerned about Junsu-sii behavior”
“Jihoon-sii, we don’t know anything yet. Please don’t jump up into conclusions that fast”
“This is the problem Jaejoong-sii! You trust people too much”
“Jihoon-sii! I appreciate what you are doing for the good of the company but I trust Yoochun and Junsu more than myself. I am convinced that there is something wrong in all this case. So please, don’t put any of them in the criminal’s cloths”
“I am sorry Jaejoong-sii, I am shocked as well but I can’t ignore the facts I have in front of me”
“We are going to know everything tonight. I hope this man wouldn’t change his side in the last moment”
“don’t worry about that Jaejoong-sii.”
“where are we going to meet?”
“near the beach. It is not too far from there. 1h30 at night”
“Deal.  I will be there. Thanks again Jihoon-sii but I hope you will not criminalize Junsu for something that isn’t that clear”
“It is my duty. No thanks for that. I will try to”
Jaejoong smiled, a fake one but he did. He then took his car to his house. The most important data are there, in his house office. If what Jihoon said was true, something he didn’t wish for, then Junsu would be there. If he was really betraying the promise they made, he would be there because he would know that Yoochun wouldn’t show up, he has a photo shoot now and that Jaejoong should have a meeting and that he can take them and…Jaejoong shook his head violently, this is not true! It couldn’t be! It can’t be! there is definitely something wrong in all this story. He hoped to find his house empty and all the papers in their place and that Junsu maybe is preparing a surprise for his mother’s birthday or whatever…
He opened his house door, slowly and as discreetly as possible. He got in, heart beating fast and almost breathing. He went up stairs, his office door was slightly opened. He got closer and watched and his breathing stopped, he felt his shoulders weaken and his head stop working. Jihoon was telling the truth, the harmful truth; Junsu was in his work room, searching between his sheets nervously, opening this and that file. He finally found what he was searching for. He took it and returned all the other papers in their order, closed all the doors that he opened, slide the concerned file in his bag and got out. Junsu closed the door and sat down in the stairs, his legs not willing to support his body. He hid his mouth by his two hands, hoping it will decrease the sound of his sobs. Then after a little time, he stood up, wiped his tears and quitted his friend’s house. Jaejoong lend his back to the wall. What have he seen right now? “why…Junsu-ya? why? Even if you were obliged, you should have told me. Am I so far from you?...Junsu-ya” Tears just fallen, that was the latest thing Jaejoong could imagine.